Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably already been mentioned but has Lucy had a gastric band? She looks like a lollipop head and 10 years older 😳
She's claiming it is from the gym but she lost it all in about 3 months max so I'd say Ozempic

Reactions: 9
😒
It’s probably already been mentioned but has Lucy had a gastric band? She looks like a lollipop head and 10 years older 😳
Out of curiosity I watched the lodge review and thought it was very tacky. She was doing her review and you could hear his irritating voice in the background doing his 😖 Anyways I digress. The next video was of her doing a swim suit review and she was showing the back and you could see the tops of her legs at the back and they were all wrinkly and obviously a sign of losing weight too quickly.
By no means am I body shaming, I am just making an observation. I'm a heffty gal myself and I never even gave a thought to her body shape before the weight loss because there was absolutely nothing wrong with her. If she has developed an ED blaming it on trolls is just worrying. She lives with a massive bully and blatent hole and I'd say that was more of a contributing factor. Even in his own post today he is quite open about his struggles with his own mental health and don't tell me that doesn't filter down to her and then sadly their little boy too. Sadly this has really aged her and given her the lollipop bod type. Also, her teeth now look even more massive and too big for her head.
---
Anyone have any idea about the tattoo on her cheek? It looks like a prison tattoo to me lol

Reactions: 7
😒
Out of curiosity I watched the lodge review and thought it was very tacky. She was doing her review and you could hear his irritating voice in the background doing his 😖 Anyways I digress. The next video was of her doing a swim suit review and she was showing the back and you could see the tops of her legs at the back and they were all wrinkly and obviously a sign of losing weight too quickly.
By no means am I body shaming, I am just making an observation. I'm a heffty gal myself and I never even gave a thought to her body shape before the weight loss because there was absolutely nothing wrong with her. If she has developed an ED blaming it on trolls is just worrying. She lives with a massive bully and blatent hole and I'd say that was more of a contributing factor. Even in his own post today he is quite open about his struggles with his own mental health and don't tell me that doesn't filter down to her and then sadly their little boy too. Sadly this has really aged her and given her the lollipop bod type. Also, her teeth now look even more massive and too big for her head.
---
Anyone have any idea about the tattoo on her cheek? It looks like a prison tattoo to me lol
Not convinced one bit with her “Eating disorder” claims. That all seemed to come about for sympathy when people were commenting how painfully thin she looked.
She’s clearly used some weight loss tool - Ozempic/Gastric sleeve or band and looks (IMO) awful now. She wasn’t even big to begin with, just had a bit of a tummy but don’t we all!
She’s an angry, sarcastic bint, He is a c**k. Pair of them are shameless attention seekers that spit their dummies out when people dare say different. Clowns! 🤡

Reactions: 9
They've really embarrassed themselves and shown just how classless they are 🤦 we are very lucky and have been to wmsp in the Giraffe lodge. It was incredible and to compare it to Turkey 🤔

SM has really has a lot to answer for.

If you read this, stick to Turkey, it's definitely more your style

Reactions: 1
Are they on permanent holiday? They never seem to be at home or in the supermarket anymore 🤣 more holidays than Katie Price!

They do seem to have moved away from the £5 "savvy" meal which atleast was helpful for people struggling with the cost of living - but the people following them for that aren't going to be jetting off to Cape Verdi any time soon.

Reactions: 4
Are they on permanent holiday? They never seem to be at home or in the supermarket anymore 🤣 more holidays than Katie Price!

They do seem to have moved away from the £5 "savvy" meal which atleast was helpful for people struggling with the cost of living - but the people following them for that aren't going to be jetting off to Cape Verdi any time soon.
Someone commented jokingly on a recent post that they are never at home! & The passive aggressive reply was - we can't be travel bloggers if we stay at home?!!? BUT the bleeping minions jumped on the commentor like rabid dogs

Reactions: 2
People will get bored of the constant holidays. Nobody likes a show off especially when times are hard and their followers are seemingly made up of people on low incomes. They are very aggressive and rude too.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented jokingly on a recent post that they are never at home! & The passive aggressive reply was - we can't be travel bloggers if we stay at home?!!? BUT the bleeping minions jumped on the commentor like rabid dogs
I thought they were food reviewers? Now all of a sudden, travel bloggers haha. They are unreal, so rude and agressive. Their followers are ridiculous as well, jump on anyone who doesn't hero worship them.

Reactions: 11
She just popped up on my fyp on tik tok - why does she sound so bleeping aggressive when all she's doing is flogging a swimsuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another angry rant. She’s definitely been on here 🤣🤣 that thing about the manager of the hotel approaching her because of an email is top of their list of things that never happened 🤣 fu*cking god complex

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another angry rant. She’s definitely been on here 🤣🤣 that thing about the manager of the hotel approaching her because of an email is top of their list of things that never happened 🤣 fu*cking god complex
I screenshot and sent it my OH with the caption “On today’s list of things that never happened” as soon as I saw it.

It’s constant photos now rather than lives/videos as apparently they make more money from a photo.

Sick of the sight of them all 🤮

Reactions: 3
Does a day ever go by when one of them isn't moaning about trolls! I've read a few comments on their posts & its all "you are such amazing people" & "people are just jealous"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but who goes on holiday and shares a room with their 20 odd year old stepson. Weird AF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does a day ever go by when one of them isn't moaning about trolls! I've read a few comments on their posts & its all "you are such amazing people" & "people are just jealous"
They create drama - it's part of their MO, has been since Tiktok days. He was sticking his oar in to any drama - whether it involved Smithy Family, Don't Hold Back, you name it, his sweaty mug was there. He once drove almost the full length of the country to confront somebody. She used to be the controller winding him up in the background but now she's front and centre after her Ozempic binge. They managed to put a front on for the Facebook crowd but now falling on old habits.

Reactions: 6