Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping chavs. They may as well have got a can of spray paint and wrote his name on the church building. 🤬

If that prick says "Pro-ti-rus" one more time my head will explode. It's pronounced "Pro-ta-ra (s)" (silent S). Thick bleep. 🤬

Screenshot_20240617-143240~2.png

---
These two are rough as aren’t they! Would steal the paint off your car if they could! Makes me laugh. Also does he have a hearing issue - forever shouting!
As my nan used to say "Empty cans rattle loudest". Thick as tit. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus what’s wrong with them. You don’t do that outside a historical monument! I don’t care how many people have done it in the past.

Reactions: 13
They give Brits abroad a bad name…gobby, loud, entitled, crappy tattoo’s etc. I’d swerve any hotel they recommended like the plague to avoid encountering people just like them!

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Bellend mark and skinny won’t give vinny any privacy .

Reactions: 6
It's scarcily very accurate and true and it's becoming the new norm. So many kids will grow up with so many issues.
It actually made me gasp when I read it.

Reactions: 8
Found this on a fb group. Alison is their mod, their very own personal defensive league.
How can she even say they don’t show random children on their holiday videos? A quick look and i could see 2-3 kids in the first few seconds.
IMG_8485.png

Reactions: 6
Found this on a fb group. Alison is their mod, their very own personal defensive league.
How can she even say they don’t show random children on their holiday videos? A quick look and i could see 2-3 kids in the first few seconds. View attachment 3001094
Saw these comments on their post... Lucy looks a big fan.. even tagging RG into her replies to show them what a good little soldier she is sticking up for them... 🤣🤣... literally no-one is allowed an opinion!! 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How can she even say they don’t show random children on their holiday videos? A quick look and i could see 2-3 kids in the first few seconds. View attachment 3001094
That is such a load of crap , you can clearly see other adults and children in the background on their videos. That’s why it’s mentioned so much.

Sod the kids I don't want anyone filming me round the pool or eating either 🤣

OK so that's slightly tongue in cheek but I am cautious what pics I put out there regards my own children and now mine are a bit older they would be mortified if they saw pics of themselves they hadn't agreed to like in swimming costumes.

Does make you wonder if one of the reasons some influencers kids seem to "disappear" is they refuse to have every moment of their childhood displayed for the world to see.

I do feel it is exploitative and we will only see the consequences in years to come. Look at childhood film stars /singers who found fame young amd grew up in the spotlight and how many had turbulent years as they grew up.

I am on a Facebook group of a hotel we go to and people are always uploading videos of their kids playing in the pool , at the mini disco they forget there are people quite clearly in the back ground .
He would be the first one to shout and scream if someone walked past them filming then uploaded it for 1 million viewers to see .
I use to watch out of curiosity but can’t anymore never known such an ugly (inside and out ) couple . That kid looks so unhappy . From what weight she is losing his head is gaining .

Reactions: 12
Saw these comments on their post... Lucy looks a big fan.. even tagging RG into her replies to show them what a good little soldier she is sticking up for them... 🤣🤣... literally no-one is allowed an opinion!! 🙄🙄
Just another prime example of people not being allowed to have a different opinion to the RG army!!! & the name calling is so childish 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just another prime example of people not being allowed to have a different opinion to the RG army!!! & the name calling is so childish 🙄
It will be their downfall eventually. People are fed up of freedom of speech being eroded. It smacks of Communism.
---
It’s either her or that great big useless botoxed, turkey teefed lump of lard she’s married to 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hotel reviewers off to Cyprus recommending a tin of Sausage and beans from Lidl for your lunch . Classy .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They did a 'live' this morning and Meathead Mark was saying that they were staying in a 5* hotel and that it was practically a 3* and the breakfast was awful. I have been to Protaras many, many times in 5* hotels and they are top notch! Strange how he wouldn't mention the name of the hotel eh? 🤔

Screenshot_20240618-141625~2.png

He then was letting people know about bar vacancies and saying to "come and work over here for 90 days or so". Hasn't he heard of BREXIT and the fact that it is utterly impossible now for a non-EU resident to work abroad? 🤡

He was then saying that they were inches away from buying a property over there last year for €650,000 and conveniently the same property was still in the window but reduced. He honestly just chats tit. 🙄

Screenshot_20240618-141317~2.png

This bloke is really grinding my gears. He is utterly bleeping deluded. Oh and he thought a prawn was a fish yesterday. It's a crustacean you absolute head chav. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.