Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be upsetting for their other kids to read a post like that, where the new one is clearly the favourite :(

Reactions: 12
Absolute tramps, they think these holidays are a flex, they aren't. He's right, ANY of us could be doing the same, in fact 99% of us would probably do it better 🖕

They are aggressive, vile, classless, mannerless grifters with no family or friends, only the dregs of society would think befriending them would be a good idea

Ps money comes, money goes but those two will never have anything worthwhile, I doubt they'll even be together in 5 years
He’s a control freak and I believe he’ll be extremely violent in the not too distant future. He’s probably had run-ins already. Also, I’ve seen Lucy’s face when he’s snatched food out of her hand - what was that all about?

Reactions: 9
School attendance is going to cause some problems
Someone on this thread further back said after a while they’ll take him out of school to home school him due to trolling and their “celebrity” being too big 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No mention of the other kids , no surprise. If you didn’t know, you’d have no clue they have multiple children between them. View attachment 2997882
Nearly threw up in my mouth when I read this. Sorry Vin, you're not their saviour but their cash cow. And that unconditional love won't be reciprocated- ask your poor siblings who were forgotten about as soon as they were no longer useful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
School attendance is going to cause some problems
They will home school you watch. Nothings gonna stand in their way for of their chavvy hotel reviewing. Then little V dog can learn all about Keckles, University Credit and Spars. God bleeping help him

• Haha
Or just buy a proper candle lighter 😂😂, god he’s as thick as icing. He needs to take up an evening class! 🤣
IMG_0632.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve always said, people with no mates is a red flag. I’m not talking about people who are bullied etc. I’m talking about the most unlikeable pricks who make out everyone else is the issue and end up alone. THAT is LUCY!
This kinda hit a nerve with me… I have no mates, and I mean none. Im not a red flag, life just got in the way and I drifted from every friend I had, I separated from my children’s dad 4 years ago and my family all live a few hours away from me. Apart from my children, I go weeks without speaking to anyone else and it hurts. Im not saying its the same for this pair but people with no friends are not always red flags 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This kinda hit a nerve with me… I have no mates, and I mean none. Im not a red flag, life just got in the way and I drifted from every friend I had, I separated from my children’s dad 4 years ago and my family all live a few hours away from me. Apart from my children, I go weeks without speaking to anyone else and it hurts. Im not saying its the same for this pair but people with no friends are not always red flags 😞
Totally agree . Your own company I find is the best company. I’ve always heard to be wary of those who have loads of best mates and need to be surrounded by people
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Snap :cry: I have always found it difficult to make friends, I'm very introverted and shy, and even when I've made them it's always been the case that we've drifted apart as we got older, changed jobs, had kids. I don't know why this happens, but I really hope it's not because I'm toxic like Mark and Lucy 🙃 I don't text anyone apart from my partner and mum haha.

Sorry to derail, just wanted to let you know it's not just you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The good thing about their hotel reviews are that I know the chavy ones to avoid now✌
---
They will absolutely home school V. People like them don’t place any great value with education and will absolutely think they can do just as a good job as a teacher.

Has he ever addressed Tattle?
Yes. I asked him on a live if he reads his thread. He said he used to but it’s the same people replying to themselves?? Whatever that means. And everyone here is sad. The usual crap. I have posted a clip on the threads. Probably thread 2, it was a while ago.

Reactions: 7
Oh how quickly they remove a post when the comments aren’t all sooking up their arse. Posted a foto of vinnys name engraved on the ground outside a church
---
Oh how quickly they remove a post when the comments aren’t all sooking up their arse. Posted a foto of vinnys name engraved on the ground outside a church
It’s been reposted with the wording changed- they’ve remove the holy ground description

They are still getting comments calling out their vandalism.

He said there are names all over the same place. Not in that photo tho, hmm weird that.

Can we engrave our names on the front step of their new house? After all making memories is what counts 😎

• Haha
These two are rough as aren’t they! Would steal the paint off your car if they could! Makes me laugh. Also does he have a hearing issue - forever shouting!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.