Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad thing is they won't get cancelled, they've been toxic since day one, and even if they lost any deals they still have the barmy army to pay their way on tiktok.

The whole mentality of the followers is like some crazy tit in a Stephen King story.

Reactions: 8
If you look at the likes/comments it's not as huge as you'd imagine with 1million followers. Most are I'd bet like us lot looking on in horror.

The paranoia of it all will be marks undoing, guarantee it

Reactions: 9
If you look at the likes/comments it's not as huge as you'd imagine with 1million followers. Most are I'd bet like us lot looking on in horror.

The paranoia of it all will be marks undoing, guarantee it
Imagine the rage when he reads on here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They come across as very unhappy to me. Nobody who is happy with their life is spending their time arguing and making veiled threats to strangers day in, day out. They can make as many videos as they like saying how happy they are or how much money they have spent but actions speak louder than words. I suspect he is pretty nasty off camera.

They appeal to a very select demographic, those that maybe have very low incomes, no critical thinking skills, maybe some issues meaning they don’t get out and about much and are also pretty unhappy and lonely. Those are the ones commenting and standing up for them. The majority of followers who make up the numbers are probably people who liked them at some point(maybe because of the cheap meals) and just haven’t bothered to unfollow. They are bit like the Ingham family who have a million subscribers on YouTube but actually now only have a small fan base who are mostly vulnerable people in one way or another.

Reactions: 21
Hi all, I just knew there would be a thread on here about these two cretins!

What the duck is this arrogant, vacuous prick's problem? It must be exhausting being so argumentative and touchy all the time! He's on yet another rant now saying about if you're on benefits don't post anything on social media if you're away on holiday and has just called Universal Credit - 'University Credit'. 🤡

Then they launched into some woman on Facebook who asked if Lucy was unwell as she's looking gaunt. A few days ago it was a stalker! Wow, talk about having a high opinion of yourself!

He needs to get some lips on him to cover up those huge Turkey teef.

Utter prick.

Screenshot_20240616-111023~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all, I just knew there would be a thread on here about these two cretins!

What the duck is this arrogant, vacuous prick's problem? It must be exhausting being so argumentative and touchy all the time! He's on yet another rant now saying about if you're on benefits don't post anything on social media if you're away on holiday and has just called Universal Credit - 'University Credit'. 🤡

Then they launched into some woman on Facebook who asked if Lucy was unwell as she's looking gaunt. A few days ago it was a stalker! Wow, talk about having a high opinion of yourself!

He needs to get some lips on him to cover up those huge Turkey teef.

Utter prick.

View attachment 2997446
I've seen some horrible comments about how thin and gaunt princess catherine looks. You don't see her or william coming on a video to have a go at people they just ignore it. It's part and parcel of putting yourself in the public eye. If you don't want people to comment on your looks, weight, parenting, finances etc then don't post your whole live to 1m people.

Reactions: 14
He's cracking in front of our eyes 👀

Shame he has no family or friends close enough to get the help he clearly needs. If that was my husband I'd be asking for help, it's all got to him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jokes on you, slaphead, I’d never even heard of you until after that poor baby was born.
My mum loves this pair of whoppers. I’ve watched one video of theirs and now I’ve got them blocked on everything. So I hope you spent my 0.005p wisely 🙂

• Haha
He's cracking in front of our eyes 👀

Shame he has no family or friends close enough to get the help he clearly needs. If that was my husband I'd be asking for help, it's all got to him
I agree you can almost smell their breakdowns coming, whilst I wouldn’t wish that on most people a dose of reality is needed here for these two….and I think they will cause their own demise just cos of all the biting back and going after people and brands

You could not have anyone more unsuitable reviewing a variety of European food at a hotel . We have all seen the shite she cooks up for under a fiver . Half these things she would never have seen never mind pronounce .
God help us .

Reactions: 13
No mention of the other kids , no surprise. If you didn’t know, you’d have no clue they have multiple children between them.
IMG_0622.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be exhausting being so angry and defensive ALL the time...... there is not a day goes by when there is a post from either of them being aggy about something a 'troll' has said/accused them of..... they attract and thrive on the aggro.. I think the do it on purpose as some people can't help themselves but to create drama.... Sadly like attracts like and lots of their RG Army as they refer to them have the same sad mentality..... They are vile and the little lad as cute as he is looks exhausted ... that heat will be so tiring for the little love..... as much as I think they are scummy chavs I can't stop watching the car crash of them lol!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.