Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like he used a permanent marker to write on his chest . What a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolute tramps, they think these holidays are a flex, they aren't. He's right, ANY of us could be doing the same, in fact 99% of us would probably do it better 🖕

They are aggressive, vile, classless, mannerless grifters with no family or friends, only the dregs of society would think befriending them would be a good idea

Ps money comes, money goes but those two will never have anything worthwhile, I doubt they'll even be together in 5 years

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's the thing. You just can't disagree with anything or you are a troll. Simple questions are answered so aggressively. Anything you question you are called jealous. Horrid people.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. There’s no middle ground , it’s either you’re an adoring fan or a troll / stalker. You cannot disagree with anything or you’ll get doxxed by them.

Not to be disrespectful to any lesbians out there but on the latest videos , Mark looks like a 90’s lesbian called Joan with a dodgy crew cut and the horrendous tattoos. He’s just missing some army boots and braces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute tramps, they think these holidays are a flex, they aren't. He's right, ANY of us could be doing the same, in fact 99% of us would probably do it better 🖕

They are aggressive, vile, classless, mannerless grifters with no family or friends, only the dregs of society would think befriending them would be a good idea

Ps money comes, money goes but those two will never have anything worthwhile, I doubt they'll even be together in 5 years
As much as I hate the whole influencer bullshit and can't wait for these to be cancelled, watching them go through a public break up would be tattle gold! Imagine the videos they would post about each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. There’s no middle ground , it’s either you’re an adoring fan or a troll / stalker. You cannot disagree with anything or you’ll get doxxed by them.

Not to be disrespectful to any lesbians out there but on the latest videos , Mark looks like a 90’s lesbian called Joan with a dodgy crew cut and the horrendous tattoos. He’s just missing some army boots and braces 🤣
hes got girly eyes.
Girly eyes girly eyes, responding to trolls will be their own demise

thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone out of their 1.1 million viewers call me some names please I need some rapid extreme weight loss before my holiday .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rent a gob is off again , the way they talk to people is so aggressive and yet more putting the weight loss down to “trolls”.
IMG_0616.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I tried to reply their page as I’m so mad but I’m blocked!

An older lady asked a genuine question - “Where is your child?” and they have gone in on her like the cunts they are. 2 hole crappy reply’s and then the minions have started. The poor lady has even apologised, You can see she meant no malice or harm.

Set of ugly, bullying bastards. Why not go and review a hotel in the depths of nowhere and fall off a cliff into an abyss whilst there.

I don’t think I’ve ever despised anyone as much as these 2 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

An older lady asked a genuine question - “Where is your child?” and they have gone in on her like the cunts they are. 2 hole crappy reply’s and then the minions have started. The poor lady has even apologised, You can see she meant no malice or harm.

Set of ugly, bullying bastards. Why not go and review a hotel in the depths of nowhere and fall off a cliff into an abyss whilst there.

bleeping despise these two - I think it was a genuine question from that lady. I couldnt see the kid with them in the bit I watched - he could have been at a kids club it something but bit they have to set the rabid dogs on her

• Angry
Reactions: 5
"A few of you have asked about Vinny and where he is at the moment - thank you for caring but please don't worry! He wanted to go along to some of the kids club activities so he could make some friends, but mostly he has been in the pool and doing some colouring in. We might not show him in every picture or video but we would let you know if he wasn't here. We are just going to down for something to eat and entertainment tonight - pics to follow!"
... not that hard is it

Reactions: 21
"A few of you have asked about Vinny and where he is at the moment - thank you for caring but please don't worry! He wanted to go along to some of the kids club activities so he could make some friends, but mostly he has been in the pool and doing some colouring in. We might not show him in every picture or video but we would let you know if he wasn't here. We are just going to down for something to eat and entertainment tonight - pics to follow!"
... not that hard is it
Never mind vinnie where’s meat head mark left his lips ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

And that’s just the stuff we can see. I can guarantee some of the horrible minions will message absolute vitriol to the poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.