Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping that these reactions to relatively innocent comments proves to be their downfall! Surely even the most dedicated "fans" must get sick of listening to them

Reactions: 5
Common sense would tell you if you go to breakfast lunch or tea near the end of the time, that's there's not going to be much left 🙄

He's reviewing duck all, just showing off

Reactions: 11
Surely his RSP isn’t that high that he’d end up with £200 (so he says) when he’s had about 18k views on a TikTok. Everyone’s is different, but most are on about 5p for every 1k views - so 18k views is 90p, not £200.

I’d want to see what his rate is as proof because I don’t believe a word he says, but I’m near certain he’s not earning anything like he’s claiming via TikTok. He’s nowhere near famous enough. He’ll get a lot from TikTok shop but these replies claiming they make him money I’m 99% certain are nonsense.

Everyone avoids them down Middlesbrough way, nobody likes them and thinks they give the place a bad name. They’re like social pariahs, not the superstars they claim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Folk who says they are going to dish out "home truths" are bullies. They state they are telling "home truths" but in reality they are typically thin skinned and insecure themselves, and claim that being rude, personal and nasty is a "home truth".

Ditto people who say "I'm mad me!" as a cover for doing things that are attention seeking and provocative.

Most people can see through that bullshit a mile away.

Reactions: 15
He looks like he’s been stung by a swarm of bees and his face is swelling up around his eyes. What the duck has he done? Blowing money like that and showing off whilst there’s a cost of living crisis and he still looks a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Him and them awful vest tops he couldn’t look anymore of a chav . She thinks she is now a model . Paid of 🤡

Vinnie is just like a spectator in his parents’ lives isn’t he? Watching them film each other, watching Lucy shop and ‘cook’, even when they go to a theme park place for little kids, they’re still filming. If he’s not watching them then he’s looking at his iPad. I know they say it’s work - I also worked when my kids were Vinnie’s age, but they went to nursery a few days a week so got structured play and naps, and interaction with other kids their own age. They also spent time with grandparents and cousins.
Vinnie won’t remember any of these trips and even if he looks at the photos and videos when he’s older it will just be endless images of the same sort of hotels and pools - no-one will remember whether it was the hotel in Majorca or Tenerife or Cyprus as they’re all pretty much the same.

They’re literally addicted to posting and making money. I get it, cos wouldn’t we all? However, it’s at the detriment of that poor boy, they do nothing with that poor kid. The holidays ain’t for him, they’re for the latest cosmetic procedure. they never do anything with him for his age except sit at side of pool or walk around filming, then jumping on fb to send arsey replies it’s embarrassing on their part but also really sad for poor Vinny. I hope they send him to nursery soon to spend time with other kids. Even on holiday he never seems to meet other kids. They’re bleeping weird, and selfish.

I don’t think they have any mates either, they spend every minute together filming. Their last mate probably sacked them off after they dumped a hamster with them when they said no originally. Twats.

They talk about trolls but speak to people like tit and encourage their crappy army to target people. That is bullying and trolling. Not people asking genuine questions in comments.

I really hope that girl who got targeted has reported it to the police and screenshotted his threats, asking for ‘addresses for £££’ I think were the words.

It won’t be long before they’re exposed and will be the latest cunts to be cancelled and I CANNOT FUCKIN WAIT.

They’ve ruined themselves. He was sound at start, then she rolled in, now they are so arrogant and vile. God I hope they speak to the wrong person in comments like tit and then bump into them at Aldi. Don’t walk, run guysssss 👊🥊
---
I've never heard anybody but my mum call people Dick and Liddy.
Are you my mum? 🤔😂
Hi love, what time you home? Teas in oven x
---
That bottom comment 😂😂
I’ve never seen shitter tattoos in my life. It’s like he’s laid down next to the house phone and let everyone doodle on him whilst they’re nattering on blower 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They might have a nice house and a fancy car and lots of holidays and spend what they like on themselves BUT they’re not happy.
Anyone happy wouldn’t be sat arguing with people on the internet, they wouldn’t give them a second thought at all.
They’re a pair of negative dickheads who have made a few bob and it’s gone straight to their turkey teeth filled heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2995580

And this kind of stuff just shows them as nothing but bullies.
I genuinely think they’re both losing the plot. They seem unhinged and unable to manage their emotions and read everything in the completely wrong way and then attack people who did nothing wrong. It’s mean.

Nanna Bea will be proud.

They do nothing except go shopping, cook tit wi sugar on, get on a flight, sit at the pool, eat buffet, rinse and repeat. They have no social life. Neither of them have friends or go out to the pub or to friends houses etc. it’s quite bizarre and a bit concerning. Especially as their behaviour seems to be getting more and more erratic.

Also. When she went to that spa. Did anyone notice she said it was date night but ‘messaged mark to come get me to take me shop for food’

Why would you do that if he’s there and it’s a date. There was no pics of him at this spa either when normally he’d be on live showing every fuckin corner of the room. She was literally on her own in the hot tub, mark nowhere to be seen. They think we’re stupid.
All bleeping lies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he stayed at home with vinny and she went alone cos she’s got no mates cos she’s vile and nobody likes her. I hope she’s reading this and realises she needs to change her attitude cos she’s a nasty, arrogant piece of tit.

The next post he appeared in was bowling, how was the spa Mark? 😂😂😂 lying cringey cunts. Grow up man

I’ve always said, people with no mates is a red flag. I’m not talking about people who are bullied etc. I’m talking about the most unlikeable pricks who make out everyone else is the issue and end up alone. THAT is LUCY!

I’d rather be skint than be them tbh. What a boring bleeping life. We may have less money but we have got family and friends who like us. Nobody likes those weirdos. Poor Vinny man.
---
I think people need to start reporting them because they are really getting nasty now. They’ll be fucked if they lose their accounts. Then what guys???? Back to peasant live like us minions eh
---
Life not live. Ffs I’m losing P L o T what a silly s L ag I am

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bet vinnie is having a ball doing what he did a few weeks ago in that heat . Like he’s going to remember the best snack bar when he’s older.

The only food they recognise is junk food. When rent a gob was prowling around the breakfast buffet he showed his ignorance when he lifted a lid and said - Don’t know what that is. It was Shakshuka you walloper. Shakshuka is lovely with crusty bread, a dish prevalent to those parts of the Mediterranean. He should’ve educated his palate and tried it. He might’ve been pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 13
They are the kind of people who go abroad and then pull their faces at what they call “foreign food” and demand “English food”. So ignorant.

Remember them buying her mates child a hamster even though the Mother said no?!. That was just done thinking it would make them look good after that abysmal Aldi episode but it made them look even more like c*nts.

Reactions: 9
Came looking this thread as they came up on my FYP again after not seeing them on it nor looking for them for a while … as the content all went too QVC for me to be arsed. Had liked them initially and made some of the meals.

What had me coming looking was how gaunt Lucy looks so without boring myself reading all the threads has she had wieght loss surgery or something???

Came looking this thread as they came up on my FYP again after not seeing them on it nor looking for them for a while … as the content all went too QVC for me to be arsed. Had liked them initially and made some of the meals.

What had me coming looking was how gaunt Lucy looks so without boring myself reading all the threads has she had wieght loss surgery or something???
People are saying Ozempic or gastric balloon. Rent a Gob is blaming trolls.

Reactions: 3
The only food they recognise is junk food. When rent a gob was prowling around the breakfast buffet he showed his ignorance when he lifted a lid and said - Don’t know what that is. It was Shakshuka you walloper. Shakshuka is lovely with crusty bread, a dish prevalent to those parts of the Mediterranean. He should’ve educated his palate and tried it. He might’ve been pleasantly surprised.
That made me cringe. You’re reviewing food but don’t know shakahuka…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.