Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the room review …… did he actually just say “we have a keckle????” (Kettle to you and me). I despair. Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is it’s not like he is constructive or informative with his ‘reviews’ he’s just aggressive and self entitled. There’s a women called Chelsea, (Cheapholidayex on instagram) they should take a look at her for some tips on how it’s done.

Reactions: 7
They think they’re Judith Chalmers with their holiday “reviews”. I honestly don’t get why they think their reviews are of any value especially as most of their followers follow them for “savvy cheap meals” and probably can’t even afford a holiday full stop.

Reactions: 6
They think they’re Judith Chalmers with their holiday “reviews”. I honestly don’t get why they think their reviews are of any value especially as most of their followers follow them for “savvy cheap meals” and probably can’t even afford a holiday full stop.
They can’t even spell holiday, yet alone afford one. And as for the bad review for the breakfast 15 mins before it closed - get up earlier you fat lazy fecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes that's the name of their actual page. The so called 'hate' group had a very similar, possibly even identical name. That's how so many people would easily stumble upon it. Was a strange group, to say the least.
Gutted I missed out on this. Did they rip Dick and Liddy to shreds?
---
why is he lying about what time breakfast is served till. A quick look at the hotel website confirms the meal times. A pub/restaurant will usually stop serving food at least 30 minutes before close so why would you expect this to be any different

View attachment 2993912

View attachment 2993909
Why is he mentioning it’s a £3k holiday to show how much money they have 😂 duck off you whopper. Let’s make a video of us cooking a pile of slop for a fiver cos of cost of living, but the next one is showing off their latest holiday.

Posting shitting pointless videos to get revenue from FB. It will dry up eventually and then what? They have no talent, charisma, likeability, nothing to go down another avenue when it goes tits up. It actually makes me sick they’ve made money from making crappy meals and crappy holiday ‘reviews’ when there are some quality accounts out there who I genuinely laugh out loud at. These guys are stealing a living and I can’t wait for it to fall down.

I’m sick of her shouting. Sick of him putting food in his gob and saying the same tit about her tit meals regardless if it’s rank. I saw a video other day, it was old as it was before she lost weight and the jacket potatoes were rock hard and he said it was beautiful and you could see it was awkward 😂😂😂 everyone in the comments were saying they weren’t cooked. It looked disgusting regardless of that, she put eggs and cheese and all sorts of tit inside a potato and it looked like puke.

They would be more likeable if they didn’t speak to people asking genuine questions like tit. They remind me of Nana Bea on tik tok. Really rude and it makes me cringe. It’s like they don’t know social cues and how to read what people actually mean. They should just ignore the messages instead of replying, makes them look fuckin stupid.

If they were humble and remembered where they came from, and were genuinely nice and respectful, people wouldn’t hate them but they are so bleeping cocky and arrogant.

His eyes piss me off too. He’s defo had some sort of lift. The way he talks to Vinny also annoys me, I don’t know why cos we all talk to our babies in a different voice to adults but his just boils my blood.

I could go on but I think I’ve written an essay as it is 😂 basically, duck off you scratty, rude pricks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When the interest eventually dries up , they’ll try and get on something like Big Brother , Bargain Brits Abroad , come dine with me (can you imagine?) 🤣🤣

Or even worse , they’ll try and get a show like The Radfords. They will act so entitled thinking they are celebrities. There are much better people I watch on YouTube who do proper travel vlogs, all they do is slag off the room , make a bloody racket annoying the people next door to them , make a bloody show of themselves at the restaurants whilst filming everyone around them and we get a tale of them being stalked even though they broadcast every move and say where they are.

I agree - whatever he’s had done to his face , it looks bizarre. Who wants to look like that ?.

The meals they rustle up look horrendous and I can’t believe the comments of people saying they look delicious. I’d rather eat dry weetabix than eat the concoctions that come out of that air fryer.

Reactions: 8
It just goes right through me when they start hanging over the food filming the buffet. F off out the way She will push in on the wrong person one day .

The sunglasses are friggin awful aswell

Reactions: 6
Another of their videos just came on my feed. Laxative Lucy doing a review of the snack bar I think it was. Does she not even drag a brush through her hair before doing the videos 😂 I’d be horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why is he lying about what time breakfast is served till. A quick look at the hotel website confirms the meal times. A pub/restaurant will usually stop serving food at least 30 minutes before close so why would you expect this to be any different

View attachment 2993912

View attachment 2993909
Lol £3,000 for a holiday to Cyrus is pretty cheap. Love how he’s thrown that in there to make out it’s sooooo expensive.

twit.

Vinnie is just like a spectator in his parents’ lives isn’t he? Watching them film each other, watching Lucy shop and ‘cook’, even when they go to a theme park place for little kids, they’re still filming. If he’s not watching them then he’s looking at his iPad. I know they say it’s work - I also worked when my kids were Vinnie’s age, but they went to nursery a few days a week so got structured play and naps, and interaction with other kids their own age. They also spent time with grandparents and cousins.
Vinnie won’t remember any of these trips and even if he looks at the photos and videos when he’s older it will just be endless images of the same sort of hotels and pools - no-one will remember whether it was the hotel in Majorca or Tenerife or Cyprus as they’re all pretty much the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I did wonder how you review a bar thats only just opened before you even get a drink 😂

The joy of a holiday is it's a break from the norm away from your normal routine. Being away so often will soon become dull and uninspiring for both them and their followers - tbh on the vids Lucy looks quite unhappy although she's smiling in photos. And the reviews tell you very little really other than a swing between AMAZING and UNIMPRESSED

Why the duck would you even just EXPECT a buffet to be fully stocked right up until closing?! What does he think happens to the food no one eats? It’s a business end of the day, but he’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one so let him run about with his little camera on the kids app and talk about his holiday with his grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did wonder how you review a bar thats only just opened before you even get a drink 😂

The joy of a holiday is it's a break from the norm away from your normal routine. Being away so often will soon become dull and uninspiring for both them and their followers - tbh on the vids Lucy looks quite unhappy although she's smiling in photos. And the reviews tell you very little really other than a swing between AMAZING and UNIMPRESSED
No no no you must have missed the riveting review earlier where he told us the tv in the room was was 3 inches thick …. I mean it’s my main consideration when I book a holiday you know. 🤓 what a couple of absolute bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.