Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still zero sign of their little dog! She is in her late years of her life yet they never spend time with her, I just could never ever leave my dog all the time! Peggy needs her owners to be there more now , they are more interested in making money , their lives are so incredibly moneymaking they just don't have time for their weeeee peggy , they can not be animal lovers as they just would not leave her all the time! But they have given their older children up so what does a dog matter ! Their lives just revolve around money and social media, I would literally hate being away all the time but they call work , funny work ide say spending every other week by a pool eating etc , they say this is the way forward in the world I beg to disbelieve as doctors , nurses , forces etc etc etc can not do their jobs on social media , I found that comment unbelievable. Let's see where their next holiday is in a couple of weeks they might as well just live hotels! I feel money has changed them completely they really do believe they are special.

Reactions: 7
I know I keep going on about it but what the duck is going in with the back of her hair????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going away and been glued to your phone filming then replying to all the comments . Even the most hard working / high earning people put their phones down on a family holiday .
All that kids memory of his childhood will be smart phones iPads and her making shite meals not the repetitive all inclusive holidays that meat head mark thinks is the envy of all .

Reactions: 10
Bad breakfast review well who would have thought it . He looks unhealthy , we have all seen the slop she serves anything in that buffet be a bonus .
Chav walking round the breakfast buffet filming in no doubt vinnie strapped in with iPad .

Reactions: 4
Bad breakfast review well who would have thought it . He looks unhealthy , we have all seen the slop she serves anything in that buffet be a bonus .
Chav walking round the breakfast buffet filming in no doubt vinnie strapped in with iPad .
Nothing wrong with that breakfast - seemed like that had a bit of almost everything available! I wouldn't expect everything to be fully stocked 15 mins before it closes - that's just adding to the waste & no doubt the losr revenue will be added to customers in the future

Reactions: 8
So he’s gone to the buffet basically as it’s closing and complains there’s not much there?

Reactions: 7
What are they actually gaining from all these holidays because they don’t even look like they enjoy it anymore it’s so repetitive.
No i am not jealous we go away and really look forward to it . This is just the same crap every few weeks .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What are they actually gaining from all these holidays because they don’t even look like they enjoy it anymore it’s so repetitive.
No i am not jealous we go away and really look forward to it . This is just the same crap every few weeks .
They’ve said before that they’re doing it to make memories for Vinny. Yeah, because I’m sure a 2 year old wants to be strapped in his pushchair in the sweltering heat in a pub while his parents consume copious amounts of alcohol and reply to trolls on Facebook. 🙄.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He's not even going to remember all these holidays at this age. They are all so samey. I took my child to mexico when they were 3 and they can barely remember it

Reactions: 11
They’ll be unbearable when they go to Disneyland Paris at Christmas. They’ll be demanding VIP access to the front of the queues and to meet the characters. Vinny won’t remember going to Disney , I’d take a kid there when they’re a bit older so they can experience the magic. They’ll be going live from the restaurants and hotel and ruining other peoples trips.

I can see it now , Lucy will cosplay as Snow White whilst Thick as icing Mark will think he’s Gaston from Beauty and The Beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ll be unbearable when they go to Disneyland Paris at Christmas. They’ll be demanding VIP access to the front of the queues and to meet the characters. Vinny won’t remember going to Disney , I’d take a kid there when they’re a bit older so they can experience the magic. They’ll be going live from the restaurants and hotel and ruining other peoples trips.

I can see it now , Lucy will cosplay as Snow White whilst Thick as icing Mark will think he’s Gaston from Beauty and The Beast.
This made me howl!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Last time I saw him he had his head in an Iceland feeezer, same crap all the time.
Stumbled across this thread last night and wow, what a pair of obnoxious chavs.

Their attitude stinks, the way they come across in their comments is idiotic and so childish, he’s just a complete and utter prick, and what’s with that fugly chain around his neck, what a pair of whoppers!

Wonder if they can claim some if the holiday costs back as they make content so it’s for their ‘work’.

They really are scum, no taste and no class. Money talks, wealth whispers…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
why is he lying about what time breakfast is served till. A quick look at the hotel website confirms the meal times. A pub/restaurant will usually stop serving food at least 30 minutes before close so why would you expect this to be any different

1718373124465.png

1718373060699.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why is he lying about what time breakfast is served till. A quick look at the hotel website confirms the meal times. A pub/restaurant will usually stop serving food at least 30 minutes before close so why would you expect this to be any different

View attachment 2993912

View attachment 2993909
So they went 10 mins after they finished breakfast then? That's why no one was on the omlette station! & It was hardly leftovers - maybe not as fresh as it could be but I'm usually up at the crack of dawn on holiday as I want to make the most of my holiday that my husband & I have had to workem hard to pay for

Reactions: 12
They are just atrocious and vulgar. I feel sorry for the other guests in this hotel having these two rent a gobs kicking up a stink over nobody being at the omelette station after it’s closed.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.