Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically zero disagreement with them is allowed, either by them or their "army". I believe Stalin ran a similar system 😎
It’s because of idiots like these that freedom of speech is being eroded.

How would they know their child does not like Cypriot food? At least he’ll be eating vegetables instead of stodgy pasta all the time.

Reactions: 5
It’s really a wonder she managed to lose any weight at all looking at her half arsed squats in the “workout” video they posted. I think I squat lower than that getting in and out of a chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder. If all the people who have liked this post will be blocked for being trolls and haters..
I totally get what she means... also 40 degrees I Cyprus in the middle of the day eating sausage and mash.... I couldn't think of anything worse....

Just curious these 'reviews ' they do I assume just off their own backs for their 'army' ... surely no self respecting company like Jet2 or TUI needs these chavs to review for them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Their reply to this comment screams they are Reform UK voters …”You don’t have to try their food” is easily translated to “we ain’t eating that foreign food”

Also the “ I know full well my son won’t eat that food”. They are so uncultured and pig ignorant. Imagine them going to Italy and demanding chicken nuggets and spam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also the “ I know full well my son won’t eat that food”. They are so uncultured and pig ignorant. Imagine them going to Italy and demanding chicken nuggets and spam.
And yet they're dragging the kid on and off a plane every month to 'make memories' for him.🙄

Took one for the team & watched most of the room tour - I couldn't watch it all!!! But duck me it's nearly midnight & they are making a racket in the "very small" balcony! Also he thinks the TV is dated cos it's not super slim 🤬 when I go on holiday I couldn't give two fucks about the TV

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Took one for the team & watched most of the room tour - I couldn't watch it all!!! But duck me it's nearly midnight & they are making a racket in the "very small" balcony! Also he thinks the TV is dated cos it's not super slim 🤬 when I go on holiday I couldn't give two fucks about the TV
Same imagine been neighbours with them this week and if she hot why has she big jumper on her

Reactions: 1
If Lucy was in dark depression over weight comments she received she certainly hid it well in her daily tik tok fashion flaunts .

• Haha
Do you mind
He’s a serious travel vlogger/reviewer he’s know what he’s doing
Can’t wait to see what the local maccies is like 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you mind
He’s a serious travel vlogger/reviewer he’s know what he’s doing
Can’t wait to see what the local maccies is like 🤓
The fuckwits couldnt even open the patio doors without stopping filming to sort it out - she looked like she was about to have a hissy fit & he sounded annoyed! Turns out they were trying to open it by the frame & not the door 🤣🤣🤣.

But yes I should take his hard word more seriously as it takes a lot of hard work to do what they do so I apologise 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His room reviews are just pointing out the bleedin’ obvious…’look a toilet, look a bed, look a light’ etc etc. They’re a pair of dullards to watch 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His room reviews are just pointing out the bleedin’ obvious…’look a toilet, look a bed, look a light’ etc etc. They’re a pair of dullards to watch 🤦‍♀️
Yeah - the lights are nice & the bathroom has a fancy light but what about the disabled access / food for special diets etc the stuff that people really care about

Reactions: 4
They come across like one of those mockumentaries Victoria Wood did in As Seen On TV in the 1980’s. You know those ones that were tragically bleak but also hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah - the lights are nice & the bathroom has a fancy light but what about the disabled access / food for special diets etc the stuff that people really care about
Exactly. Useful information not pointing out the room has a bog and a bed 🤦‍♀️. Beggars belief people think they’re informative to watch. As the parent of a disabled child I want to know if a hotel caters for their particular needs so an informed choice can be made.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.