Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s can’t be good for the child going away so much could be wrong, how will this all go when he starts big school? How does he still have a place in nursery if he is hardly ever there

Reactions: 8
They've just posted a 'live' takeoff - I couldn't get the sound to play but surely even they aren't thick enough to have their phones on to stream an actual takeoff of social media?
---
That’s can’t be good for the child going away so much could be wrong, how will this all go when he starts big school? How does he still have a place in nursery if he is hardly ever there
No routine poor thing - I'm all for kids breaking routine on holiday but not when you are on holiday as much as you are at home!

Reactions: 5
They've just posted a 'live' takeoff - I couldn't get the sound to play but surely even they aren't thick enough to have their phones on to stream an actual takeoff of social media?
---

No routine poor thing - I'm all for kids breaking routine on holiday but not when you are on holiday as much as you are at home!

I saw that too & thought the same 🤯 but who the duck are these people in the comments who think that's normal! Take off makes me anxious so to have some prick live streaming it woule tip me over the edge!

Reactions: 4
Yep airplane mode !
Imagine sat for 4 + hours on a plane with that tosser .

As for the comments of have a nice time you both deserve it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He didnae seriously pick his nose n eat the snotter in the video she’s asking about washing his hands 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Yep airplane mode !

I couldn't think of anything worse than rocking up the airport & hearing these two cos let's face it you'll hear them before you see them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep open hotel room door it’s going to be the best or straight back to reception.
Film around the pool no fucks given for the other guests .
Tomorrow a tour of the breakfast buffet then a walk tour into town .
Lots of images of vinny strapped in trolley sweating .
Then a vlog of the complex and a few complaints thrown in about trolls .
…and Vinny glued to his iPad all week and having a tantrum if not.

I’ll never understand why anyone wants to look like this - the turkey piano keys teeth , permanent marker eyebrows, the startled look and the Can I speak to the manager hairdo. She must’ve been to the Sacherelle counter to see Wendy who doesn’t have a beauty diploma as of yet but has a city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work 🤣View attachment 2982017
Absolutely hilarioussssss!

• Heart
Yep airplane mode !

Genuinely don't understand how people are so brainwashed!

My house has 2 full time working adults and we just about manage one holiday abroad a year. It's sometimes a push but our kids deserve it. Id rather be like that than away every 5 minuutes claiming it's work and making money being twats on social media all day!

Reactions: 12
I'm starting to think they are actually posting what they are with the comments to 'trolls ' to increase engagement....maybe they are wiser then they look and act? 🤓

Reactions: 8
was coming to say the same 😂

god help the jet 2 staff if they dare to ask them put their seat belts or give them a wrong menu. They'll be getting recorded and plastered all over FB as trolls.
I wonder if the flight a
I'm starting to think they are actually posting what they are with the comments to 'trolls ' to increase engagement....maybe they are wiser then they look and act? 🤓
Good point.

Reactions: 1
I may be in a minority but I think it’s wrong for them to have a dummy shoved in his mouth pretty much all the time especially at his age now.

Reactions: 9
Someone asked if the little boy ever spends time interacting with other children and they get called jealous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone checking in the same hotel in the next few days . You are no doubt a stalker .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder. If all the people who have liked this post will be blocked for being trolls and haters..
I totally get what she means... also 40 degrees I Cyprus in the middle of the day eating sausage and mash.... I couldn't think of anything worse....

Just curious these 'reviews ' they do I assume just off their own backs for their 'army' ... surely no self respecting company like Jet2 or TUI needs these chavs to review for them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Basically zero disagreement with them is allowed, either by them or their "army". I believe Stalin ran a similar system 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.