Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Hey Steph, hope you had a lovely day with your step children. What an exciting event to bond over, bet they had a great time.

oh wait, they aren’t welcome in Richie’s new life are they?!

at least they have one good parent.
What a lovely blended family it could have been to.

Reactions: 7
There must be pass bad blood between them as he Sam is 34.
The big arrogant head on Dickie, meanwhile Helen is at the sidelines again for her boys on a rainy Saturday morning being both Mum and Dad.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think all we want is for him to pull his finger out and see his older kids. I just can’t get my head around the way he has just cut them off altogether. I suppose it’s his loss. I would think really badly of someone who did that.

lenny9

I was in the players bar on Sunday after warrington pummeled us, but that is another story.

It was talked about between us guests.
most say the same daddy bought him a job.
Was he a good player , yes he was a decent half back.
Does he have the credentials to do this job, only time will tell.
On paper he doesn't, but people can grow into a role and make it work for him and he does have some knowledge.

But if Hull do bad then he really will take the flack.

As a rugby fan I don't think it is a bad move, it is a strange 1, but I do think he might be good for Hull.

As a man he is a weasle the lowest of the low.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
This is worth a listen to about the new DOR.
It's at the beginning.

Quite laughable when they call his appointment questionable given his relationship to the thirkhill family and a man worth est 175 million to hire someone with no coaching experience or administration experience (around 10 mins in) 😝😝😝

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Didn’t he get caught in bed with a team mates earlier in his career? The fact is that he had form for this kind of behaviour way before Zippy came on the scene, so she absolutely isn’t special in any way.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Well the money has talked.
Let's see if the new DOR can open his book of contacts to get Hull back on winning form .
If he thinks rugby is hard work he is about to get a taste of REAL WORK as in long days at the office plus driving there & back.
Bet zip posted about his 1st day of school too,
Big boy 🤵 📸

• Haha

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Zippy looks ready to pop in her latest profile picture. I always think her eyes look half mad, desperately trying to prove how happy they are. Baby No 5 for Myler, 3 in 2 and a half years.

That’s not good!! They say the eyes are the windows to the soul!! Make of it what you will!! Have a look at Helen’s photos!! Make up your mind!!

• Heart

allyballet

I’d say Richie made out to Steph and his/her family that Helen was just awful and it’s him that’s the real victim.
It suited both their agendas to make Helen out to be the baddie, a cover for his scummy behaviour and a way of squirming out of his responsibilities. In Zippy's case, she's so obviously jealous of Helen and wanted him all for herself. As someone pointed out here before, she probably wouldn't have been nice to the kids if they came to stay.

hssdrs

VIP Member
1st born son is 9 today while Steph & Richie await baby boy Thirkill-myler .
But I have a feeling she has given birth ...........👀👀👀

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I never knew PA thrikill was that rotten with money.. 175million?? Zippy is selling second hand gear.. which does look questionable.. Christ what is she trying to prove.. trying to be like one of us.. when that gear should be going to the charity shop.. Are they really that wealthy?? If she is going on like that.. I’d be living in London or the south of France.. if my daddy had that money..

hssdrs

VIP Member
There was a gap of him leaving the house after helen found out about Stephanie & her statement on Instagram that they were no longer a couple & he left..... Now I wonder if it had been any other female would Helen take him back?
I'm guessing as it was the club he played for presidents daughter that was a step to far.
The guy is in dream land thinking everything is different with Stephanie but really as many have said before he has went back 4/5 years to stared the progress for 2 small children, house Renovations & a wife plus injured.