Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he’s God gift with a huge ego and we only have Steph to blame for that, she’s going to be sorry down the road for idolising him like he’s some sort of God.
His ego is hurt now it all out what happened in the tunnel .
Will he put a complaint in about Sam Burgess ?
or will he be told by Pa thirkill { the one that pulls the strings } to leave it?

Reactions: 4
There must be pass bad blood between them as he Sam is 34.
The big arrogant head on Dickie, meanwhile Helen is at the sidelines again for her boys on a rainy Saturday morning being both Mum and Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I youtube searched Burgess, watched his biggest hits.
Myler has no chance.
🤣 Litrally bleeping zero.

I youtube searched Burgess, watched his biggest hits.
Myler has no chance.
🤣 Litrally bleeping zero.
Myler is the guy that starts the fight then bolts out the door leaving his mates behind .
I'm surprised he has not re-appeared on Insta ,

Reactions: 2
The nudge was not retaliation to the decision apparently 👀
Myler got clever down the tunnel so Burgess nudged him.
So myler dragged it on not Burgess.

Urgh sam burgess. Another one who did the dirty on his mrs and kids. In warrington now loved up with baby number 2 whilst not seeing his first two.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Urgh sam burgess. Another one who did the dirty on his mrs and kids. In warrington now loved up with baby number 2 whilst not seeing his first two.
Just googled her, the children look like angels.
Beautiful lil family .

How sad xx

Reactions: 1
The big arrogant head on Dickie, meanwhile Helen is at the sidelines again for her boys on a rainy Saturday morning being both Mum and Dad.
Richie, the coward.. did you see the way he jumped out of the way.. he would not have stood a chance against him..

Reactions: 5
There was a bit more to it. I'm not saying you are wrong... as I don't know all the facts ... but from what I can gather .. the bother was more with his father in law n his trying to get Sam in a lot of trouble...all of the charges were dropped. I'm not condoning anyone not seeing their children...
---
No I didn't was out, guess I missed all the action off to read up now, waiting for saints hull kr.

just seen this
Hogg currently on jolly with Leona in Turkey
He posted the other day... a big speech on how he had been in therapy and the affect of social media on mentalhealth. Some of these folk are just ruled by whats in their pants aren't they?! I see HKR are in lead... I've missed 1st half 😪

Reactions: 3
Urgh Hull have won again, it’s giving a false impression he knows what he’s doing and I bet he’s revelling in it 😡

Urgh Hull have won again, it’s giving a false impression he knows what he’s doing and I bet he’s revelling in it 😡
Mylar is director of rugby for Hull FC not Hull KR- his team played last night and lost again…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OH said there where rumours but couldn’t remember what happened, are his other two children still in Australia?

Mylar is director of rugby for Hull FC not Hull KR- his team played last night and lost again…
Aaahh right, I know nothing about rugby league, i just saw it on sky sports, thanks for putting me right!

Aaahh right, I know nothing about rugby league, i just saw it on sky sports, thanks for putting me right!
Hull FC are having a shocking season.. coach left, loads of errors n no wins.. so Myler brought in and Thirkill is buying up players... Westerman, Aseato n rumours are Adrian lam coach from leigh is on is way there n his son lachlan is going to follow his Dad. Also Sneyd from Salford.
HKR are playing really well.
I watch enough rugby league for both of us.. its always on in our house!

• Heart