Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His shown all his cards far too fast.
House, baby, job and wedding.
Helen hasn't even shown her hand.
His doomed if you ask me 🤣

Reactions: 7
TBH.. I think he will… if he wasn’t a serial shagger and they met and had a shag.. then probably he will not.. he could have all the money in the world but he still will shag about.. they have made it that he will never leave for another woman because he would have too much to loose.. probably zippy will turn a blind eye to one night stands as he will never leave her..
However one night stands he will need NDA's so there is no spilling the tea on SM to embarrass Zips on the glory details.

Reactions: 3
Zips has been selling O clothes etc .
Having a boy ?
If so Richard I say second name maybe with her father's too ..........

Reactions: 4
@lenny9 .... have you watched the Wire v Hull game tonight? If so.... thoughts on Sam Burgess comments re Myler?
IMO.. Sam wasn't happy.
Oh... edited to say... a fracas in the tunnel between Sam n Dickie... Burgess shouldered him out the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
@lenny9 .... have you watched the Wire v Hull game tonight? If so.... thoughts on Sam Burgess comments re Myler?
IMO.. Sam wasn't happy.
Oh... edited to say... a fracas in the tunnel between Sam n Dickie... Burgess shouldered him out the way.
Burgess chucked it on Myler's toes in that tunnel.
🤣 myler was an absolute witch not being able to back up his mouth....

Also......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Burgess chucked it on Myler's toes in that tunnel.
🤣 myler was an absolute witch not being able to back up his mouth....
I was shouting at the telly! Go on Sam! From what I can gather... there was an issue with replacements.. Burgess approached Myler n said we need to change as it compromises our players wellbeing, health n welfare is paramount... n myler refused! Sam has an expectation of integrity and respect as a professional sportsman does... hence his utter disgust towards dickie the head. Like I said on a previous post... thirkill pockets ain't deep enough to buy friends and integrity.

Reactions: 8
I was shouting at the telly! Go on Sam! From what I can gather... there was an issue with replacements.. Burgess approached Myler n said we need to change as it compromises our players wellbeing, health n welfare is paramount... n myler refused! Sam has an expectation of integrity and respect as a professional sportsman does... hence his utter disgust towards dickie the head. Like I said on a previous post... thirkill pockets ain't deep enough to buy friends and integrity.
Myler's true colour's

Ok I’m lost I don’t follow rugby at all who is Sam and what exactly happened for those of us not rugby fans.

Reactions: 2
Ok I’m lost I don’t follow rugby at all who is Sam and what exactly happened for those of us not rugby fans.
Sam Burgess is head coach at Warrington wolves ( dickie played there years ago and was "let go" allegedly caught in bed with a teammates mrs) ... Sam's approached Hull director of Rugby, - myler, with a request re a players welfare n starting team change.
Myler wouldn't agree. In Burgess opinion player safety comes before anything... myler willing to compromise that in order to benefit Hull.
Hope that explains. 🏉

Reactions: 9
Also it was John Wilkin adding his 10 pence and letting us in on what was going on and that it was richie myler.
Think this is why the camera men knew to watch the tunnel........

Reactions: 4
Also it was John Wilkin adding his 10 pence and letting us in on what was going on and that it was richie myler.
Think this is why the camera men knew to watch the tunnel........
Yep agreed .. n I'm glad he highlighted it!
Rugby league is a hard game... but it's also about discipline and respect.
Not cutting corners and manipulating to suit your own agenda through either.... nepotism in getting you a senior position, neglectful treatment of players on the pitch, shagging your teammates wife, or forgetting you have three kids.
I'll say it again.... he is a shithouse

Zips Cake maker has a christening cake with Os name on it....... its pissed on mylers chips this weekend if it is 🤣.

Asking Coffee shop staff as godparents no doubt....... no friends

Sam Burgess is head coach at Warrington wolves ( dickie played there years ago and was "let go" allegedly caught in bed with a teammates mrs) ... Sam's approached Hull director of Rugby, - myler, with a request re a players welfare n starting team change.
Myler wouldn't agree. In Burgess opinion player safety comes before anything... myler willing to compromise that in order to benefit Hull.
Hope that explains. 🏉
He thinks he’s God gift with a huge ego and we only have Steph to blame for that, she’s going to be sorry down the road for idolising him like he’s some sort of God.

• Haha
Reactions: 6