Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO the deletion of social media is an attempt to draw the line under the past, new job, new life... let's pretend all that marriage and 3 kids didn't happen n focus on the future. Ostrich/ coward mentality.
Not seeing his three children is unjustifiable. I can't see anyone on a team, where Dickie is a DOR, respecting his leadership and I don't think thirkills pockets are deep enough to buy friends and integrity.
Myler may have been a good rugby player but as a man.. he is wholly inadequate, can barely string a sentence together and is without morals, a parasite.
I've got a lovely glass of wine at the ready so I can watch Leeds rip him a new one, n Hull get battered!

Reactions: 15
Silent dignity?! Maybe they should ask his three elder kids about silence 🙄 you can bet your life he tells everyone who asks that Helen won‘t let him see them but the truth is he can’t be bothered and this suits Zippy down to the ground.

Reactions: 9
Myler at the match today!
swaying in the wind like a bell too.
LOOOOOOOOONG COAT!

#Howling 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
He knows the whole of rugby league are watching ,commenting & waiting to see what he can do .........or can't do.
Every time you see him his hair is higher up his forehead #stress ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He knows the whole of rugby league are watching ,commenting & waiting to see what he can do .........or can't do.
Add another baby, a bad season and a new man for H and the kids to top it off.

Imagine if he knows him .........🗿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And this is a person who gets upset over daily mail comments, be interesting to see how he handles criticism, I really think he’s out of his depth but maybe he’ll prove us wrong who knows stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 6
I never knew PA thrikill was that rotten with money.. 175million?? Zippy is selling second hand gear.. which does look questionable.. Christ what is she trying to prove.. trying to be like one of us.. when that gear should be going to the charity shop.. Are they really that wealthy?? If she is going on like that.. I’d be living in London or the south of France.. if my daddy had that money..

Reactions: 7
I never knew PA thrikill was that rotten with money.. 175million?? Zippy is selling second hand gear.. which does look questionable.. Christ what is she trying to prove.. trying to be like one of us.. when that gear should be going to the charity shop.. Are they really that wealthy?? If she is going on like that.. I’d be living in London or the south of France.. if my daddy had that money..
Her family have a home in London and someone mentioned Florida before.

TBF This months sales are going to a charity dear to her Macmillan which is good.

On another note heard Richie on bbc radio saying the job came at the right time after he retired from rugby :LOL::LOL:
I mean yes that was some 45 mins you had between both announcement's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her family have a home in London and someone mentioned Florida before.
Is the home in Chelsea/Knightsbridge ?? Do they have a home in Florida where Lionel Messi is ?? ( that’s where the wealth is) I know I am been a right bleep but with that kind of wealth that’s were I would be..

Is the home in Chelsea/Knightsbridge ?? Do they have a home in Florida where Lionel Messi is ?? ( that’s where the wealth is) I know I am been a right bleep but with that kind of wealth that’s were I would be..
Belgravia ,Florida & I'm sure the Algarve where they 2 fled to when zips name was about to be made public in May 2022.

Reactions: 1
Shes taken all her bfs to these places.
I seen loads on her Instagram when she let us have a look.

Myler's still nailing her in the same sheets her previous bfs have doesn't matter wich house they go run away too.....

Even the queen vic is questionable.....

The DM comment about H and giving away her dog...... bit odd that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shes taken all her bfs to these places.
I seen loads on her Instagram when she let us have a look.

Myler's still nailing her in the same sheets her previous bfs have doesn't matter wich house they go run away too.....

Even the queen vic is questionable.....

The DM comment about H and giving away her dog...... bit odd that one.
And she ended up with myler… eh???

Loads of photo's.
Same places, same poses, same names xx
So zips has kept all her ex boyfriend / ex hubby photo's on her Insta /facebook.
But for the last 2 years has went out her way to show that Myler & her are soooo much in love ,grinning like she has won her man off H & telling the world he is the best daddy.
Talk about weird that he is to see her past but he delated his past which was many many photos of his kids just because their mum / his ex wife was in them .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So zips has kept all her ex boyfriend / ex hubby photo's on her Insta /facebook.
But for the last 2 years has went out her way to show that Myler & her are soooo much in love ,grinning like she has won her man off H & telling the world he is the best daddy.
Talk about weird that he is to see her past but he delated his past which was many many photos of his kids just because their mum / his ex wife was in them .
If indeed she or daddy is that wealthy… he will do as he is told… he is “pussy whipped “.. What an absolute coward not to stand up to her… it’s all about the money… Zippys feelings.. not his children .. which are the priority the children.. 🧒 have a feeling he will deeply regret this in the future…

Reactions: 3
The Thirkill’s want him to feel indebted to them so that he’ll never cheat on or leave Zippy like he did Helen. That’s why they are throwing money at him, giving him jobs he’s not qualified for etc. In their world money talks, but if he wants to cheat again he will find a way. All the money in the world won’t prevent him from doing so.

The Thirkill’s want him to feel indebted to them so that he’ll never cheat on or leave Zippy like he did Helen. That’s why they are throwing money at him, giving him jobs he’s not qualified for etc. In their world money talks, but if he wants to cheat again he will find a way. All the money in the world won’t prevent him from doing so.
I personally don’t think he will cheat he has it too good re the lifestyle and wealth to duck it up now imo, and what else he qualified to do feck all. I do think he’ll end up unhappy and be emancipated by Zippy and her family which I think is happening now anyway with the new job and Zippy wearing the trouser in that relationship. I’d say he’s under huge pressure not to duck up now in his new role and let the Thirkills down huge pressure I personally would hate to be under.

I personally don’t think he will cheat he has it too good re the lifestyle and wealth to duck it up now imo, and what else he qualified to do feck all. I do think he’ll end up unhappy and be emancipated by Zippy and her family which I think is happening now anyway with the new job and Zippy wearing the trouser in that relationship. I’d say he’s under huge pressure not to duck up now in his new role and let the Thirkills down huge pressure I personally would hate to be under.
TBH.. I think he will… if he wasn’t a serial shagger and they met and had a shag.. then probably he will not.. he could have all the money in the world but he still will shag about.. they have made it that he will never leave for another woman because he would have too much to loose.. probably zippy will turn a blind eye to one night stands as he will never leave her..

TBH.. I think he will… if he wasn’t a serial shagger and they met and had a shag.. then probably he will not.. he could have all the money in the world but he still will shag about.. they have made it that he will never leave for another woman because he would have too much to loose.. probably zippy will turn a blind eye to one night stands as he will never leave her..
Yes I agree they have definitely made it that way pa Thirkill won’t want to see his daughter hurt in that sense, I do hope that he fully doesn’t trust him after what he did to Helen I’d imagine most Fathers wouldn’t.

Reactions: 3