Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't these people ( Dickie n Hogg) have any guidance? ( not just by their %$@#€) Do not respond! It fuels the fire! Get your head down n crack on for your family. Do not feed the beast. From what I've seen ... it makes the speculation worse!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and to air it, especially on those in the public eye... but... focus on who matters, not,randoms who you do not know, commenting!

Reactions: 4
Dimwit could upload a statement like that but he won’t because we all know he doesn’t see his children 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obviously seen her arse with him wanting to spend Christmas with his chidlren.

Why do all these childless women 30+ act so evil towards little ones.

Wanting fathers to abandon children for them like they never existed.

Such a shamefull act to keep a father away from his children.

Reactions: 5
She obviously seen her arse with him wanting to spend Christmas with his chidlren.

I just couldn’t do it. I’d be encouraging contact not discouraging it. When you meet someone who has children they’re part of the package and if you don’t like it, tough.

Reactions: 6
If they don't accept the chidlren they are not "THE ONE"

It unknowingly leaves a vacancy becasue
'THE ONE' will come along who will accept all of his children.

A partner is supposed to make you a better person, The best person you can be.

Leonna may have learnt a lesson this week with hogg standing firm on spending christmas morning with his children but I doubt dimwit has ever held his children so highly too zippy.

His never set that boundary so zippys knows she comes first before his 3 previous children.
Thinking his all hers 24/7 and it's fine he never has them, it's all shes known with myler.

Never once been put in her place.

Reactions: 3

Let’s not tar all us childless/childfree 30+ women with same brush. We’re not all evil. I do agree with you that it’s shameful that some people expect their new partners to forget that their children exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s not tar all us childless/childfree 30+ women with same brush. We’re not all evil. I do agree with you that it’s shameful that some people expect their new partners to forget that their children exist!
Argeed! My Apologies ❤
I would have edited it but it's timed out.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Taking up with Hogg is clearly not Leonna Mayor's smartest move but we don't actually know why they unfollowed one another. Newspaper speculation isn't necessarily fact. She doesn't appear to me as the same type as Zippy; she's not from a privileged background, in fact the opposite. She has a proper career and was a successful jockey before that. In the interview I posted above, she doesn't come across as all ME, ME, ME. I'm horrified by the circumstances of his break up and he's clearly a prize pillock in a number of respects but he strikes me as a great deal smarter than Myler and isn't willing to discard his kids. It's a mess and feelings will be running high but I don't think they're Zipwits 2.0. No self respecting woman would take up with a man who left his pregnant wife and three kids. He'll have spun her a story but if she has any sense, she should take to the hills.

Indeed. I know some amazing step parents who genuinely love their partners kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Taking up with Hogg is clearly not Leonna Mayor's smartest move but we don't actually know why they unfollowed one another. Newspaper speculation isn't necessarily fact. She doesn't appear to me as the same type as Zippy; she's not from a privileged background, in fact the opposite. She has a proper career and was a successful jockey before that. In the interview I posted above, she doesn't come across as all ME, ME, ME. I'm horrified by the circumstances of his break up and he's clearly a prize pillock in a number of respects but he strikes me as a great deal smarter than Myler and isn't willing to discard his kids. It's a mess and feelings will be running high but I don't think they're Zipwits 2.0. No self respecting woman would take up with a man who left his pregnant wife and three kids. He'll have spun her a story but if she has any sense, she should take to the hills.
I'm sure I also seen she'd been shunned by her father but again it's the media so may be fabricated xx

Reactions: 2
I'm sure I also seen she'd been shunned by her father but again it's the media so may be fabricated xx
Her family upbringing sounded pretty dysfunctional (I can relate to that) which is why I feel a smidgen of sympathy for her because it does you no favours whatsover. Who knows about her father but you wouldn't be opening the champagne bottles if your daughter took up with Hogg. His mother seems to be deceased because local people were writing, ' Your mother would be ashamed of you' on his insta but his father seems to have already met Leonna which I think is poor form. Why flaunt your new relationship? So, so stupid and crass.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.