Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mirror have posted an apology and correction to them! I bet it all comes out in the wash later that they are actually engaged but just keeping it quiet until his divorce is finalised.

We previously published an article that reported that Richie Myler had proposed to his girlfriend Stephanie Thirkill. In fact, Mr Myler has not proposed, and the couple are not engaged. We are happy to correct the position and apologise to Ms Thirkill and Mr Myler for this error .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Mirror have posted an apology and correction to them! I bet it all comes out in the wash later that they are actually engaged but just keeping it quiet until his divorce is finalised.

We previously published an article that reported that Richie Myler had proposed to his girlfriend Stephanie Thirkill. In fact, Mr Myler has not proposed, and the couple are not engaged. We are happy to correct the position and apologise to Ms Thirkill and Mr Myler for this error .
The public's perception of them is still unchanged and does anyone really give a toss about his sloppy seconds 🙄
Putting a ring on it isn't going to keep her knickers round her waist instead of her ankles nor him keeping it in his trousers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And yet tattlers got the blame for it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I have a family member who married a man with a toddler, almost 30 years ago now. He has nothing to do with his first born child (no mitigating factors as to why) and everybody acts as if she doesn’t exist, he’s even a grandad now and everybody seems to go along with it 😳 He even referred to his eldest with his wife as his first born once and nobody batted an eye lid 😡 Ironically he’ll tell anyone who’ll listen that his kids are his life etc Reminds me of Peter Andre 😂 If you didn’t know you’d think they were the most moral of people, it disgusts me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Taking up with Hogg is clearly not Leonna Mayor's smartest move but we don't actually know why they unfollowed one another. Newspaper speculation isn't necessarily fact. She doesn't appear to me as the same type as Zippy; she's not from a privileged background, in fact the opposite. She has a proper career and was a successful jockey before that. In the interview I posted above, she doesn't come across as all ME, ME, ME. I'm horrified by the circumstances of his break up and he's clearly a prize pillock in a number of respects but he strikes me as a great deal smarter than Myler and isn't willing to discard his kids. It's a mess and feelings will be running high but I don't think they're Zipwits 2.0. No self respecting woman would take up with a man who left his pregnant wife and three kids. He'll have spun her a story but if she has any sense, she should take to the hills.
Not difficult in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Myler's present from Zippy reminds me of a kiddie's board game which is probably just about right.
I was willing to give Hogg's g/f the benefit of the doubt but posting happy family/loved up photos while his grieving wife is at home with four kids, including a new born is such a no, no. Selfish entitled attitude.

Myler's present from Zippy reminds me of a kiddie's board game which is probably just about right.
I was willing to give Hogg's g/f the benefit of the doubt but posting happy family/loved up photos while his grieving wife is at home with four kids, including a new born is such a no, no. Selfish entitled attitude.
Thought it was a bit strange to give him a poster of the clubs he has played for before he has Retired .
I wonder how many clubs he played for while with Helen vs 1 full season with Steph at LR ?

Thought it was a bit strange to give him a poster of the clubs he has played for before he has Retired .
I wonder how many clubs he played for while with Helen vs 1 full season with Steph at LR ?
I thought it was a weird present considering he was with Helen at some of those clubs (it’s almost like Helen never existed 🙄), pathetic a grown man having to post what his gf got him for Christmas on social media never saw the likes of it before. A real man wouldn’t do such a thing.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was a weird present considering he was with Helen at some of those clubs (it’s almost like Helen never existed 🙄), pathetic a grown man having to post what his gf got him for Christmas on social media never saw the likes of it before. A real man wouldn’t do such a thing.
I agree with all of this. First of all, they tried unsuccessfully to trash Helen's reputation and now it's as if they want to erase her and her kids from history. Sad bastards, really.

Reactions: 8
I agree with all of this. First of all, they tried unsuccessfully to trash Helen's reputation and now it's as if they want to erase her and her kids from history. Sad bastards, really.
Tell me you’re massively insecure over you bfs ex wife and your relationship without telling me you’re massively insecure, and as for him money really is some people’s god isn’t it.

Reactions: 10
The thing is he doesn’t have to post this stuff on his public account. He has a locked private one, presumably for family and friends and that’s where things like photos of Olivia etc should go. He’s posting all of this stuff on his stories to make a point.

Reactions: 6
The thing is he doesn’t have to post this stuff on his public account. He has a locked private one, presumably for family and friends and that’s where things like photos of Olivia etc should go. He’s posting all of this stuff on his stories to make a point.
To make the point that Steph is the love of his WHOLE life .
21k followers but fails to reach 1000 likes on most posts .....even the big birthday post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And it wasn’t even on his stories it was on his main instagram which makes it all even more pathetic, what did Helen ever see in him he’s a complete man child.

Reactions: 7
Not many comments on his latest post though Zippy just had to throw in her tuppenceworth. His mother too - she always comes across as quite feeble. Someone posted, I think quite innocently, 'I hope you had a wonderful day with your children'. :oops: Very normal comment; it's the Zipwits that are weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Telling us she reads tattle without really telling us ..............commented 3 hours ago 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Telling us she reads tattle without really telling us ..............commented 3 hours ago 😂😂😂😂
How needy and insecure, also could she not just have told him that to face so so juvenile, you have him Zippy no need to keep marking your territory.

I see from Helen’s stories she had her kids at a panto, meanwhile times must be hard for zippy flat out selling ugly designer tat since yesterday on her pre loved page.

Don’t these two understand that if he stepped up and did the right thing by his children and their mother by being respectful, then there’d be nothing to talk about? Unfortunately marriages do breakdown and whilst cheating is never acceptable people move on and if he didn’t let his children suffer, either by cutting them off or by emotionally abusing their mother then they simply wouldn’t have a thread on tattle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.