Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t these two understand that if he stepped up and did the right thing by his children and their mother by being respectful, then there’d be nothing to talk about? Unfortunately marriages do breakdown and whilst cheating is never acceptable people move on and if he didn’t let his children suffer, either by cutting them off or by emotionally abusing their mother then they simply wouldn’t have a thread on tattle.
Plus the many thousands of comments about not just him but Steph too on Facebook from the 1st article of them in the park her dog to the present day that have never changed the way Joe-public think about them.
Give Stuart Hogg credit when he said that his marriage broke up before the baby was born.

Reactions: 5
Don’t these two understand that if he stepped up and did the right thing by his children and their mother by being respectful, then there’d be nothing to talk about? Unfortunately marriages do breakdown and whilst cheating is never acceptable people move on and if he didn’t let his children suffer, either by cutting them off or by emotionally abusing their mother then they simply wouldn’t have a thread on tattle.
If he used half the energy he uses trying to prove to the world on Instagram that him and Steph are “in love”, on fathering his eldest 3 kids….. we wouldn’t have this thread I agree.

All the posts on his public account dedicated to his mistress and new kid….. when did he last post a pic of his eldest 3?!

More importantly, when did he last spend any time with them? I guarantee Elsie hasn’t got a clue who he is which is just awful. How Steph has the nerve to post what a good daddy he is (he really is ❤) 🤣🤣🤣 blows my mind!!!

Reactions: 15
If he used half the energy he uses trying to prove to the world on Instagram that him and Steph are “in love”, on fathering his eldest 3 kids….. we wouldn’t have this thread I agree.

All the posts on his public account dedicated to his mistress and new kid….. when did he last post a pic of his eldest 3?!

More importantly, when did he last spend any time with them? I guarantee Elsie hasn’t got a clue who he is which is just awful. How Steph has the nerve to post what a good daddy he is (he really is ❤) 🤣🤣🤣 blows my mind!!!
She said that when O was weeks old ............silly mare forgot he had done the newborn stage 3 times before .
BTW its Elise's 2nd birthday today.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not a word about his other daughters birthday on his Instagram, say what you want about Hogg and the Rimmer but least they see their children.

Reactions: 12

If a couple is truly in love it shows and is obvious to everyone. As they are trying to hard sell it this is probably not the case and they are desperate to sell it that way.

It still boggles my mind why you would want to have kids with someone who thinks so little of his first family. It takes a special kind of stupid.

Reactions: 13
If a couple is truly in love it shows and is obvious to everyone. As they are trying to hard sell it this is probably not the case and they are desperate to sell it that way.

It still boggles my mind why you would want to have kids with someone who thinks so little of his first family. It takes a special kind of stupid.
I can't get my head around how you would choose someone who so easily discarded his new born daughter and his sons?
I've said this before but I'd be bleeping devastated if one of my daughters thought it was acceptable to take up with a lowlife like Myler, it tells you everything about her and her standards. I doubt any of her friends are happy to leave her in their husband/boyfriend company without them being present, she has no morals that is evident!
They can post happy IG photos till the cows come home but they can't rewrite the public perception of them and the fact Helen is literally raising those children as mum and dad because Myler has abandoned them. He's a bleeping deadbeat dad and should hang his head in shame. Useless bleep chose his dick over his kids and that's what they'll think when they are adults. Cowardly bleep crying victim whilst trying to gaslight the media that he's a victim, he's fooled no-one and nor has she!

Reactions: 13
I can't get my head around how you would choose someone who so easily discarded his new born daughter and his sons?
I've said this before but I'd be bleeping devastated if one of my daughters thought it was acceptable to take up with a lowlife like Myler, it tells you everything about her and her standards. I doubt any of her friends are happy to leave her in their husband/boyfriend company without them being present, she has no morals that is evident!
They can post happy IG photos till the cows come home but they can't rewrite the public perception of them and the fact Helen is literally raising those children as mum and dad because Myler has abandoned them. He's a bleeping deadbeat dad and should hang his head in shame. Useless bleep chose his dick over his kids and that's what they'll think when they are adults. Cowardly bleep crying victim whilst trying to gaslight the media that he's a victim, he's fooled no-one and nor has she!
Change the useless bleep (chose not his dick) but chose MONEY and the Thirkill wealth instead over his kids.

I also find it strange that aimeeH14 has not came back with more info on the "pregnancy" ......

I don’t think the baby was planned. It was either a mistake or she did it on purpose to trap him.

Reactions: 9
No sign of a man on the scene for Helen but it could be she's keeping it private. She's so obviously a great parent but it can't leave much time left over for romancing. Maybe the more distance she puts between her and Myler, the happier she gets. Any idea who was on Gethin's story, holidaying with him? I wondered if he's still seeing Cici Coleman who seems nice. On paper, he'd be a great match for Helen but I'm 99% sure they're firm friends.

No sign of a man on the scene for Helen but it could be she's keeping it private. She's so obviously a great parent but it can't leave much time left over for romancing. Maybe the more distance she puts between her and Myler, the happier she gets. Any idea who was on Gethin's story, holidaying with him? I wondered if he's still seeing Cici Coleman who seems nice. On paper, he'd be a great match for Helen but I'm 99% sure they're firm friends.
Helen like many women that are left to parent 24/7 plus work will find it hard to trust someone again & Fit in day/night dates ,staying over /mini breaks away from the kids without the guilt.
Meanwhile ex hubby is more worried abut a roof today ..........oh how the easy carefree millionaire lifestyle is.

Reactions: 8
Scrumbag, dear me. The tabloids at their best. I suppose it's a change from love rat.
I wonder who he'll take to the Palace?

Hogg awarded MBE from the King - weeks after fling with Leonna Mayor is revealed https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb
Would be a good experience if the kids went to see daddy get a order from a member of the royal family which I think it will be Princess Ann that with give him it as she is the patron of Scottish rugby for years.
At the palace in Edinburgh too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.