Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if is true she must be deluded. Having three kids didn’t stop him cheating on Helen did it? It never ceases amaze me what some women will do to cling on to a man.
Probably wants to give him a boy and yes he cheated on Helen and he will do to her too (she’s too deluded to see it) and he will be off looking for shiny new toy. Family life didn’t stop him straying when he was with Helen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Probably wants to give him a boy and yes he cheated on Helen and he will do to her too (she’s too deluded to see it) and he will be off looking for shiny new toy. Family life didn’t stop him straying when he was with Helen.
I agree about wanting to give him a boy. Also there's a desperation there to try and diminish/devalue/obliterate his first family.

Reactions: 5
In fairness we all called another quick pregnancy desperate times call for desperate measures when you need to hold onto to your man.

• Haha
In fairness we all called another quick pregnancy desperate times call for desperate measures when you need to hold onto to your man.
He’s already left a wife, two sons & a 3 month old baby. I don’t think he’d have any issues doing it again!

Reactions: 8
Interesting what this guy is saying:

Russell Backman

MS Ed: School Psychology/Counseling w/ over 25 years of exp.Updated 4y
Related
What drives some human males to be deadbeat dads?

Being a deadbeat dad really doesn’t have anything to do with being a dad. Deadbeat dads are first deadbeat men, the dad part is just a symptom of their personality. The ones I have dealt with in general are:
  1. Narcissistic or self centered.
  2. Avoid responsibility
  3. View the world as if the world is acting upon them, opposed to them controlling their own world.
  4. This relates to #1, but seem not to have the capacity for compassion or love. This probably relates to an inability to love themselves.
  5. Have an immature and unrealistic view of the world and their part in it.
  6. Life long difficulties maintaining any type of relationships.
  7. Very poor communicators.
  8. Tend to solve conflicts with aggression and threatening vs talking it out.
---
From her trolling of Helen, Ma T appears to be thick as mince but Pa T will have worked most of the above out already and will be laying plans accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
EEJIT UPDATE:

Hogg to spend Xmas with wife and kids after Gillian moves back into family home https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2512...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb
---
My family who play and follow rugby respect him as a player but off the field he seems to have lost the plot, completely carried away with himself. As for his new lady love, amoral like Zippy.

Stuart Hogg liked Leonna Mayor's social media snaps months before leaving wife https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
EEJIT UPDATE:

Hogg to spend Xmas with wife and kids after Gillian moves back into family home https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2512...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb
---
My family who play and follow rugby respect him as a player but off the field he seems to have lost the plot, completely carried away with himself. As for his new lady love, amoral like Zippy.

Stuart Hogg liked Leonna Mayor's social media snaps months before leaving wife https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb
He was quite high on her Instagram account.
Maybe he had just started to like every comment all at once like a puppy.

Reactions: 1
So Hogg and the new squeeze are no longer together and his wife has gone back to him? I’m a bit confused here?
I took it as she's gone back to the house to give the children their routine, it sounds like he's tooing and froing when he's working locally.
She might have been advised to by a solicitor and to take residence in the event of a divorce. It makes sense to move back monetary imo.

Reactions: 7
Shes shared this and they’ve unfollowed each other 🤦🏻‍♀️

They were staying in the same hotel as me last week in Dubai, I saw them a few times and there didn’t seem to be much chemistry tbh, no hand holding or giggling like you’d expect in the honeymoon period!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes shared this and they’ve unfollowed each other 🤦🏻‍♀️

They were staying in the same hotel as me last week in Dubai, I saw them a few times and there didn’t seem to be much chemistry tbh, no hand holding or giggling like you’d expect in the honeymoon period!
By reading her Insta posts she was there with the girls so maybe he followed her & went down hill from there .

Good for her maybe she saw the light in regards him, another one that sees his kids and will be spending Christmas with them. The photo of Hoggs son is a pinned post from back in March so she wouldn’t have been with him back then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.