Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that amieeH14 may have heard something through the Harrogate telegraph; locals used to post here with more specific information than appeared in SM.

I look at Helen's beautiful posts about her kids at Christmas, shake my head and think 'How could he?'

Reactions: 7
Or it's a friend that is trying to stir the pot ,& get tattle 6/7 saying horrible things about them so they can go on SM making out tattle is poison.

Reactions: 9
If true hope all goes well with pregnancy not the child’s fault who it’s parents are.

Reactions: 6
It's an odd one, as I'm sure I've seen one or two posts of her out during December drinking.

It must be very very very early on if so?

AmieeH14 might be more than just a local,
just a guess

Reactions: 3
Or it's a friend that is trying to stir the pot ,& get tattle 6/7 saying horrible things about them so they can go on SM making out tattle is poison.
It seems to be their first post too either a close friend or someone trying to stir the pot until I hear more information about this so called pregnancy then I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 5
They’re both obsessed with Tattle so it wouldn’t be surprise me if it’s either one of them or someone close to them. I think calling her Steph rather than Zippy is a bit of a giveaway

They’re both obsessed with Tattle so it wouldn’t be surprise me if it’s either one of them or someone close to them. I think calling her Steph rather than Zippy is a bit of a giveaway
Can't see it's Myler or Steph that have one or their halo would have slipped by now .
Or a friend has given "Steph " their account ...

Reactions: 2
Well, I knew she would have another soon.. if she is pregnant.. that was her plan all along.. I called it.. probably others too.,

Reactions: 5
I really feel for his other three children also I think Zippy is off her rocker having another baby with him but what’s the saying love is blind. Anyway good luck to her as she’s going to need all the luck in the world down the road and eyes in the back of her head.

Reactions: 6
Well if is true she must be deluded. Having three kids didn’t stop him cheating on Helen did it? It never ceases amaze me what some women will do to cling on to a man.

Well if is true she must be deluded. Having three kids didn’t stop him cheating on Helen did it? It never ceases amaze me what some women will do to cling on to a man.
Plus been pregnant doesn't stop them cheating too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.