Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the prenup Pa Thirkill must be getting drawn up 😳 if he behaves like this towards his three children and wife of 10 years then the writing is already on the wall.
If I was him I do the same he doesn’t seem to be a stupid man I’m sure he wanted better for his daughter I’d feel the same way, all that private education wasted too for her to end up with someone who isn’t the brightest spark.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was him I do the same he doesn’t seem to be a stupid man I’m sure he wanted better for his daughter I’d feel the same way, all that private education wasted too for her to end up with someone who isn’t the brightest spark.
Absolutely, he’s only protecting his daughter and granddaughter and his own money of course. It’s a smart move and surely either side can’t object to.

Reactions: 9
In all the years that I have followed Helen, I don't think I've ever seen her look so happy and fulfilled (latest insta post) People who work with her all love her, family and strong lasting friendships are the bedrock of her life. I'm sure her life isn't easy but as her book title suggests, she takes in her stride.

The fact that her knob ex husband and his saving-up-for-a-brain family are hostile and dismissive of her tells me everything I need to know about them. Brexit supporting, Tory party donating Pa Thirkhill is definitely not my cup of tea but he's a family man and I'm sure is not quietly celebrating his daughter ending up with a dud like Myler.

Reactions: 19
In all the years that I have followed Helen, I don't think I've ever seen her look so happy and fulfilled (latest insta post) People who work with her all love her, family and strong lasting friendships are the bedrock of her life. I'm sure her life isn't easy but as her book title suggests, she takes in her stride.

The fact that her knob ex husband and his saving-up-for-a-brain family are hostile and dismissive of her tells me everything I need to know about them. Brexit supporting, Tory party donating Pa Thirkhill is definitely not my cup of tea but he's a family man and I'm sure is not quietly celebrating his daughter ending up with a dud like Myler.
Helen's positively glowing isn't she!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe wanted to tell hogg that we've been talking about......
Tell tales out with tattle ...tut tut
Trying to tell anyone who will listen still.

Mylers abandoned his children completely most decent people will not be able to understand that. (Hogg might be a good dad) 🙄

Myler is his own worst enemy.
He'd litrally chop his own nose off to spite his face.

Reactions: 3
Maybe wanted to tell hogg that we've been talking about......
Tell tales out with tattle ...tut tut
Only difference is neither Hogg nor the Rimmer could give to shits what’s said on here too busy off living their lives to care, real men don’t throw wobblers and embarrass themselves on Instagram. I mean the Rimmer has even redeemed himself.

Reactions: 4
Only difference is neither Hogg nor the Rimmer could give to shits what’s said on here too busy off living their lives to care, real men don’t throw wobblers and embarrass themselves on Instagram. I mean the Rimmer has even redeemed himself.
So rank them :
1 Rimmer
2 hogg
3 Myler
???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.