Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will they leave it until the announce their engagement .
A nice little family of three or just a two of them together.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Aimee that posted here was right after all 🤷‍♀️
I still say she is a mole to get us to say very hurtful things about them so myler can do another post/ rant about us .
I wonder how much this police investigation has cost to date🤔

Reactions: 7
I still say she is a mole to get us to say very hurtful things about them so myler can do another post/ rant about us .
If the “police investigation” actually exists, I would be very surprised if it did 😂😂

I’m sure North Yorkshire police have far better ways to be spending their time!!

Reactions: 3
I’m going for about £2.50. After they’d all stopped laughing, it would have been put in the ‘pending’ pile never to be seen again. The police barely have the resources to investigates real life threats let alone Dicky upset because people are calling him and Zippy names on a gossip website. What’s the worst part is no one is saying anything that is not true 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If the “police investigation” actually exists, I would be very surprised if it did 😂😂

I’m sure North Yorkshire police have far better ways to be spending their time!!
They better get writing down all the user names from that daily mail article that are ripping the both of them to shreds, I find the comment section of the daily mail to be brutal in general about a lot of celebrities.

I’ve gone down a bit of a rabbit hole with the Yorkshire Rimmer and his ex.

There’s basically 3 marriages that have all ended last year (the Rimmer, the estate agent and then the rimmer ex wife’s new boyfriend), then at least 3 new couples shacked up within a couple of months of marriages (not sure re the estate agent’s ex husband) and about 10 kids now in various forms of blended relationships.

Meeting each other’s kids, going on blended family holidays and organising birthday parties for your boyfriend of 3 months’ daughter 😳🫠🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 7
oh good lord
274 comments now and counting here’s a just a few of them, if I was Steph I’d take his phone off him and hide it, major meltdown incoming and can’t blame tattlers this time.
That's just the daily mail online wait until it hits the facebook media pages .
People will still remember has rant just before Christmas

Reactions: 6
Just read on DM comments that he had to leave a club as he got caught shagging a team mates wife.. Zippy if you’re reading this.. You have got a gift that will keep on giving.. hopefully not the clap.. You really have set yourself up for a miserable life with a bleep who will eventually shite on you.. You think you have got a prize.. this will eventually come back on you.. big time..

Reactions: 9
Maybe Aimee that posted here was right after all 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think she came out with any insider info to be honest, I noticed the hearts over the ring finger straight away… and other tattlers clocked the suspicious bump like profile pic. Think like others have said, more likely just come to stir something up

Just read on DM comments that he had to leave a club as he got caught shagging a team mates wife.. Zippy if you’re reading this.. You have got a gift that will keep on giving.. hopefully not the clap.. You really have set yourself up for a miserable life with a bleep who will eventually shite on you.. You think you have got a prize.. this will eventually come back on you.. big time..
Yes ..... Warrington... I think it's been mentioned before on here... Facebook Warrington casuals, lots of stuff on there about his time at Wire and that particular incident
When u consider the size of some of the blokes who play rugby... Mylers taken the chance of a good hiding by messing about, he's not exactly built like a brick tit house.
Were theres no sense there's no feeling as the saying goes!

Reactions: 5
If I was Zippy I’d be shitting myself for the future, wait till someone who is pretty and younger gives him the eye.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.