Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google her married name and her maiden name will come up from her twitter handle. You can then put that into FB. She is tagged in the holiday pictures by the new bf.
Thank you found her, she’s a stunner what does she be wrong with some men I’ll never know delighted that she has met someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh we couldn’t have him missing a weekend of him sucking up to pa Thirkill on his birthday, I hope Helen’s boys have a ball at the footie.
Unless zips has a boy there could be no one to follow in myler's foot steps into rugby.

Last edited:
What a sad act Myler is trying to big himself up 'Look who I had dinner with at the weekend' 'Look at me in these lavish surroundings' while continuing in Deadbeat Dad mode. There is something seriously lacking in the man.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What a sad act Myler is trying to big himself up 'Look who I had dinner with at the weekend' 'Look at me in these lavish surroundings' while continuing in Deadbeat Dad mode. There is something seriously lacking in the man.
Today a nice wee hotel/pool day ....or mini break
I'm surprised the profile pictures haven't been changed to one's of Christmas.

I also find it strange that aimeeH14 has not came back with more info on the "pregnancy" ......
No more updates on the pregnancy but I do have different news 🙈 check the very specific and clever emoji placement on his instagram story and you can guess the rest!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No more updates on the pregnancy but I do have different news 🙈 check the very specific and clever emoji placement on his instagram story and you can guess the rest!!!!
Why have you just commented on this thread around the time myler was going bonkers about the press saying he has popped the question before his divorce to Helen & demanded an apology ??

Myler and clever aren't words I would usually put together in the same sentence. Bye aimee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think he ever feels guilty when his baby with Steph has a first and he celebrates it, knowing full well his first born daughter had plenty of firsts he doesn't seem to care about. Whoever ends up with helen will be more then a step dad to his first born daughter. Really sad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.