Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No more updates on the pregnancy but I do have different news 🙈 check the very specific and clever emoji placement on his instagram story and you can guess the rest!!!!
Hiding a ring? Christ he will throw a full blown wobbler when he sees this 😆

Reactions: 1
No don’t say that the tabloids will see this here and run with it and Dickie will have an epic man child tantrum and blame us tattlers 😉
That's what he wants why they need to put ON THE WORK Instagram they're on a mini break that they got at her baby shower nearly a year ago.
Aimee pops up at the same time with the chick bait emoji.

Reactions: 3
Must be boring as duck whatever they did 🤣
Both have been posting on instagram all weekend.........🐘

Reactions: 7
Must be boring as duck whatever they did 🤣
Both have been posting on instagram all weekend.........🐘
They strike me as very boring. Helen is such a live wire; her posts are always so interesting whereas these two seem to spend their lives up their own arses.

Reactions: 9
Why would you show off the fact that you’re yet again not with your children, but also indulging yourself without a thought for them? I don’t know what they’re trying to achieve by posting their shenanigans publicly. It shows them in such a bad light.

Reactions: 12
Why would you show off the fact that you’re yet again not with your children, but also indulging yourself without a thought for them? I don’t know what they’re trying to achieve by posting their shenanigans publicly. It shows them in such a bad light.
Trying to prove to the world how loved up they are, must have been a tit night away as zippy was posting on her pre loved page. Bizarre behaviour either way from two people in their thirties that were both previously married harping on about a night away.

Reactions: 5
Trying to prove to the world how loved up they are, must have been a tit night away as zippy was posting on her pre loved page. Bizarre behaviour either way from two people in their thirties that were both previously married harping on about a night away.
I personally think that if they just got on with their relationship under the radar with no social media posts I’d take their relationship seriously. They’re not celebrities therefore there is no reason for them to post publicly about their relationship unless they’re trying to prove something, which just screams insecurity. Of course on their private accounts with just family and friends they could post all they like and that would be their business but posting on an open account and complaining about ‘hate’ makes no sense at all. By being so public the only thing he is demonstrating is that he is not in his children’s lives.

Reactions: 13
I personally think that if they just got on with their relationship under the radar with no social media posts I’d take their relationship seriously. They’re not celebrities therefore there is no reason for them to post publicly about their relationship unless they’re trying to prove something, which just screams insecurity. Of course on their private accounts with just family and friends they could post all they like and that would be their business but posting on an open account and complaining about ‘hate’ makes no sense at all. By being so public the only thing he is demonstrating is that he is not in his children’s lives.
And posting from Zippys account which is private to his own stories on his public account.

Well that post went well York knights asked on Instagram who is excited to see Richie myler in a YK shirt this coming season....
4 hours later no comments & 89 likes.
Surprised zips has not marked her territory by committing .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Engaged with a Child, not yet divorced & still has his wife’s initial tattooed on his wedding finger. You can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The comments are brutal, what was his big baby tantrum over then re the news article about him being engaged and blaming tattlers. He’s a Wally I hope they don’t read those comments on the daily mail or their will another man child/fragile ego tantrum.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.