Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the Daily Mail article are killing me. Is he going to note all those commenters and have the plod drop round their houses? Truth hurts, eh?
Of course it does, billy big balls thinks he cock of the street… she is no better even having an affair with him knowing he was married … Christ had she been a “lady” she wouldn’t have entertained him.. there are lots of married dogs.. who will chance there arm to get a bit… blame the wife instead of going home and working on the marriage then splitting… if it cannot be fixed because of his previous history of being a shagger shagging a team mates wife .. I’d say they were sleeping together before Helen and He spilt… He doesn’t want to be reminded as his fragile ego cannot take it..

Reactions: 8
Of course it does, billy big balls thinks he cock of the street… she is no better even having an affair with him knowing he was married … Christ had she been a “lady” she wouldn’t have entertained him.. there are lots of married dogs.. who will chance there arm to get a bit… blame the wife instead of going home and working on the marriage then splitting… if it cannot be fixed because of his previous history of being a shagger shagging a team mates wife .. I’d say they were sleeping together before Helen and He spilt… He doesn’t want to be reminded as his fragile ego cannot take it..
They were DEFINITELY shagging before he and Helen split

Reactions: 11
They were DEFINITELY shagging before he and Helen split
Do people really believe that when myler left the family home he just happened in the days or maybe a week afterwards bump into Ms Thirkill who is also separated from her husband & then within approximately 3 weeks they went on abroad on holiday to her parents villa..
To add : especially when he was a player at the same club as her father was / is president .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just caught up, the DM comments are not holding back 😂 and there’s so many of them considering I had to scroll down to even find it. He must be raging 😂 but he still can’t stay off social media. I think he’s thriving off the attention, he’s always been Helen Skeltons husband and now is only ever referred to as her ex. Perhaps he likes all attention, whether it’s positive or negative! Otherwise you simply wouldn’t post ANYTHING on a public social media account.

Reactions: 4
He’s not liked and never will be and I’d say that kills the pair of them, people haven’t forgotten how he up and left Helen literally holding the baby. I hope the wives/gf of his new teammates are on high alert about him.

Reactions: 7
He’s not liked and never will be and I’d say that kills the pair of them, people haven’t forgotten how he up and left Helen literally holding the baby. I hope the wives/gf of his new teammates are on high alert about him.
Who’d be that desperate though? I’m sure they just laugh about him.

Reactions: 3

Wonder what happened here 😂
Brothers are the worst wind-ups too...
I bet his told him a few home truths and its ended out on cobbles....

The goodmen sisster is bringing kyle walker to dimwit and ursula's wedding so update the invite list 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wonder what happened here 😂
2 Scottish Brothers out on the piss all day this tends to happen.
Maybe his brother was trying to get him to put limited comments back on & stay off social media .
I wonder if the sexy jockey was there as Stuart left the house soon after so says the daily mail.

Reactions: 4
He's further up the evolutionary scale than Dimwit because he at least tries to maintain a relationship with his kids though I wonder if he takes any responsibility for the (rumoured) fifth kid. So many red flags with Hogg at this early stage but I've a feeling she's going to find that out the hard way.

He's further up the evolutionary scale than Dimwit because he at least tries to maintain a relationship with his kids though I wonder if he takes any responsibility for the (rumoured) fifth kid. So many red flags with Hogg at this early stage but I've a feeling she's going to find that out the hard way.
Tell tale will be if Leonna removes the Christmas day photo when Hogg choose to spent the day with her family .
---
Brothers are the worst wind-ups too...
I bet his told him a few home truths and its ended out on cobbles....

The goodmen sisster is bringing kyle walker to dimwit and ursula's wedding so update the invite list 💀
Myler will start following Kyle Walker now .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.