Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he does cheat she’ll do the pick me dance and cling to him like a limpet

Reactions: 8
I’ve found Joan!! Sort comments by newest first so you see the juicy ones before they get deleted.
Oh great detective work well done 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️
---
Even if he does cheat she’ll do the pick me dance and cling to him like a limpet
She won’t believe it even if it was said to her personally she’s a total bunny boiler for him and can’t believe in her mind she “got him”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He is now officially known as Helen Skelton's ex husband.
Prefect title for him

Reactions: 10
I take it there is an announcement due ? …
Just wait he will bash tattle again .
Season 2 ?
Clearly not read the daily mail online comments or maybe wait 24 hours until Facebook media pages do a article.
---
I forgot to screenshot but Joan commented saying he had to leave Catalan Dragons for having an affair with a players wife
New clubs gf/wives will have the measure of him by now .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Zippys brother amd gf got engaged Xmas eve ?

Same day zippy and dimwit made the newspaper go back and say sorry for misprinting she was engaged to dimwit...

Zippy and richard the 2nd are not just jealous of helen it seems they want to piss on her own brothers and sis in law engagement too.

Myler does causing drama posting publicly...
Did they even let her brother and his fiance have the day.

Reactions: 4
Zippys brother amd gf got engaged Xmas eve ?

Same day zippy and dimwit made the newspaper go back and say sorry for misprinting she was engaged to dimwit...

Zippy and richard the 2nd are not just jealous of helen it seems they want to piss on her own brothers and sis in law engagement too.

Myler does causing drama posting publicly...
Did they even let her brother and his fiance have the day.
2 silbings wedding in the same year .
Could end in tears .
Pa Thirkill will be stocking up on Cheque books.

Hi Ritchie.

Please don't duck your kids off anymore. Shut some of us up on here. How can your mother not be telling you some home truths about parenting. Id be ashamed if my son turned out like you. Them poor kids didn't deserve a bleep as a dad.

Reactions: 18
He must have read the comments under the DM article to have posted that. The best thing for him to do would be to just lie low for a while but of course he won’t. It’s almost as though it’s hit a raw nerve.

Reactions: 6
He will go off like a nuclear bomb 💣💣💣💣💣
As said above stay under the radar & if life is so wonderful they don't need social media.

Reactions: 4
I take it there is an announcement due ? …
Ahaha!! Love you too!! Kissey Kissey!! He thinks he is clever.. ahaha.. must have hit a nerve last night reading all those comments..
---
He will go off like a nuclear bomb 💣💣💣💣💣
As said above stay under the radar & if life is so wonderful they don't need social media.
Let the spoilt brat blow up… I have a feeling the best is still to come..

Reactions: 7
Ahaha!! Love you too!! Kissey Kissey!! He thinks he is clever.. ahaha.. must have hit a nerve last night reading all those comments..
---

Let the spoilt brat blow up… I have a feeling the best is still to come..
Even Hogg has had the sense to stay of social media to let things settle down .

The comments on the Daily Mail article are killing me. Is he going to note all those commenters and have the plod drop round their houses? Truth hurts, eh?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.