Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Hogg deactivated his account? Hopefully, someone with sense has advised him to shut his stupid bloody mouth, stop digging a bigger hole for himself.
Myler did that last January & and said he would remove people one by one due to the abuse he was getting online...... Only to reactivate it weeks later .
It will be interesting to see what hogg does

Myler did that last January & and said he would remove people one by one due to the abuse he was getting online...... Only to reactivate it weeks later .
It will be interesting to see what hogg does
Depends why he took it down. I think he's different from Myler but he's shown a real lack of judgment over the 'big reveal' and his combative approach since.

Reactions: 3
Hogg has a lot more smarts then Myler imo.
Yes. That's how it appears but at the moment he's coming across as an arrogant, entitled blowhard. He's really respected in Scotland for what he achieved. I'm wondering if he's decided to take it down or he's been 'persuaded' to do so. He's not exactly representing family values at the moment. People who were suggesting he was being 'insensitive' were politely told to piss off. Leonna's been as bad on twitter deflecting criticism but also referring to Hogg's wife as 'she' and 'her'. They've both shown a lack of respect. What's the rush? Why does the world need to know this on the heels of a newborn?

Reactions: 6
Has Hogg deactivated his account? Hopefully, someone with sense has advised him to shut his stupid bloody mouth, stop digging a bigger hole for himself.
I think he's blocked people that liked truthbomb comments.. maybe he's a sensitive lickle sausage like Dickie so 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve no idea who the Hogg fella is. I only know Dickie because he was married to someone famous and treated her disgracefully. I don’t think Dickie would be getting any headlines if he wasn’t married to Helen as nobody really knows who he is.

Reactions: 9
The yorkshire rimmers wife and new bf have been away it seems with both sets of children.
Beautiful blended family 💗

Sidenote: she looks bleeping stunning in her bikini 🗿

Reactions: 2
Not condoning the Yorkshire Rimmer‘s behaviour, but at least he sees kids and is obviously an involved Dad.

• Haha
Think the next thread title should be
Rugby players thinking with their real balls

I couldn’t sleep last night and went for a proper nose on Hoggs new squeezes Instagram some of the outfits she wore at the races were fab imo, I noticed she has a stylist maybe she should lend her out to zippy who is in dire need of one. If I had all her money I would hire one in a heartbeat.
---
The yorkshire rimmers wife and new bf have been away it seems with both sets of children.
Beautiful blended family 💗

Sidenote: she looks bleeping stunning in her bikini 🗿
That’s how it should be done but we know Zippy is way too insecure in herself and her relationship to let that ever happen.

Reactions: 2
I can’t find her on Facebook?
Have you found her? Xx
---
I couldn’t sleep last night and went for a proper nose on Hoggs new squeezes Instagram some of the outfits she wore at the races were fab imo, I noticed she has a stylist maybe she should lend her out to zippy who is in dire need of one. If I had all her money I would hire one in a heartbeat.
Did you notice if she ever tagged her Breitling watch before the dubai trip with hogg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.