Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably following him to witch about here only difference is I doubt Hogg even reads here or cares, I seriously doubt he’s bet into here like many other celebrities who have threads on here, all too busy off living their lives.

Reactions: 1
Probably following him to witch about here only difference is I doubt Hogg even reads here or cares, I seriously doubt he’s bet into here like many other celebrities who have threads on here, all too busy off living their lives.
He's probably heard a lot worse while playing rugby & from the Dm's he was getting when his relationship with GF came public

Comments are getting nasty and his replying too.

Wonder if she's met his children now his gone public?

His not following myler back?

Second time Billy no mates has tried making friend with Hogg and failed

Reactions: 2
Comments are getting nasty and his replying too.

Wonder if she's met his children now his gone public?

His not following myler back?

Second time Billy no mates has tried making friend with Hogg and failed
Limited comments on before he posted the photo would have solved him on feeling the need to comment.

Reactions: 2
Dimwit trying to tell on us again 🤣

• Haha
Stuart Hogg post but why (mostly) Men who've cheated on their wives and walked out on their kids to be with someone else, do a NY post with "starting the New Year with the best 😍"... have a bit of bleeping respect for the women should only 8 months ago you were posting about how much you loved her
It will have been the dealbreaker for him spending Christmas away from her…

Reactions: 3
That's how quick he'd of got dropped,
pick them children over me and it's done...
End of!

Spoilt brat of women
Surprised Steph is not starting to follow her.
A wonder what Myler wants from hogg to tell them about a little bit gossip on Tattle Vs what hogg is replying to on his own has on Instagram account comments plus they have probably read on the daily mail app comments too.
However hogg has Geth Jones on him insta too

Reactions: 3
Hogg doesn’t seem to be as sensitive as poor Dickie and his fragile ego, he hasn’t limited comments either or called people trolls who have left comments under the photo of the pair of them just told people to simply unfollow him.

I see his wife’s Instagram is public again gorgeous family.
Just had a little nosey. I know you can’t know everything about a person from their social media but she seems lovely and a great mum. Always the case with these selfish pigs men!

Reactions: 4
Hogg doesn’t seem to be as sensitive as poor Dickie and his fragile ego, he hasn’t limited comments either or called people trolls who have left comments under the photo of the pair of them just told people to simply unfollow him.
But then again Hogg is known for his Rugby not as someone's ex ...........

Reactions: 6
Has Hogg deactivated his account? Hopefully, someone with sense has advised him to shut his stupid bloody mouth, stop digging a bigger hole for himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.