Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know that Dimwit is ... well, dim but does he not see the irony of once again, showing his support for Rob Burrows? Now, that is a family that has stuck together through thick and thin. It must be incredibly difficult for all of them with no happy outcome. Incredible man, wife and family. I'm not saying stay in a relationship if you are miserable but Dimwit has given every indication of shirking his responsibilities towards his ex-wife and three young kids and not even behaving like a half civilised human being. He rightly respects the Burrows family but seems to have no insight into his own actions.

Reactions: 9
Mrs burrow will have her own thoughts on him...
It's the club they have respect for not him and zippy.

She knows how much rob means to the her kids so seeing myler not having the 2 boys and elsie won't sit well , especially since his able in body and mind.

What Rob would give to have the chance to have that......

Reactions: 5
Mrs burrow will have her own thoughts on him...
It's the club they have respect for not him and zippy.

She knows how much rob means to the her kids so seeing myler not having the 2 boys and elsie won't sit well , especially since his able in body and mind.

What Rob would give to have the chance to have that......
Well said, Polly. I thought much the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Beautiful Saturday afternoon, he barley got a mention hiding for Some reason......
Hopefully nothing to do with the fact he looked rather round in that special edition tartan shirt. 🤣 no strict diet at zippys obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Pa Thirkill write this himself my personal favourites “equally as famous” no one knew who she was before all of this outside of Leeds and “stunning girlfriend”. Somebodies throwing big bucks at Leeds live for this article. Re sharing a photo of the “stunning” Zippy who looks like she’s been dug up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This article should read ....
In partnership with Andrew thirkill .

I can only see one stunning lady ....
The difference is like night and day, must kill E.T how stunning Helen is. Some more “stunning” 😆 photos of the crypt keeper I’d say Zippy is only raging that the daily mail don’t describe her as “stunning” in any of their articles funny that 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just found out about the Leeds rhinos documentary titled "as good as it gets" and sponsored by age partnership. It really does make you wonder which one of the thirkills potentially was the " as good as it gets" mail commentator.

Leeds live have been turned by advertising cash I reckon - the headline titled "richie myler" and "ex Helen Skelton" made that clear.

Knowing that pa thirkill has a background in telpehone services does really make you think about that strictly result. Would love to see the voting breakdown for all the other episodes.

#freeralph

Reactions: 6
Well that was money wasted then.
Very little comments Just found out there is comments inside the article too.
Sack the senior reporter.
All that money & Ajax is not going to clean their dirty laundry .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their never going to be liked by the public I’d say it’s killing Zippy more than dim wit.
---
Where’s your other children you horrible prick and him tagging zippy in the photo and she only sitting across from him it’s pathetic at this stage.
He is the low of the low ....Olivia will soon be the age Elise was he left ...one day karma will hit him very hard eg Elise asking her brother's to walk her down the aisle or hopefully Helen partner.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure Zippy is back under another name commenting on Helen again describing her outfit here as awful and 'obscene'. I reported it and it was quickly removed, for once.

Helen Skelton puts on a busty display in a plunging coral gown as she takes to the stage to present a prize at the British Soap Awards

The presenter, 39, took to the stage to present the best Single Episode award alongside Scott Mills. She dazzled in a bright coral gown that clung to her toned frame and boasted a plunging neckline.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Zippy is back under another name commenting on Helen again describing her outfit here as awful and 'obscene'. I reported it and it was quickly removed, for once.

Helen Skelton puts on a busty display in a plunging coral gown as she takes to the stage to present a prize at the British Soap Awards

The presenter, 39, took to the stage to present the best Single Episode award alongside Scott Mills. She dazzled in a bright coral gown that clung to her toned frame and boasted a plunging neckline.

This kind of thing Zippy can only dream about ....the nearest thing to showbiz was getting a selfie from Eamonn Holmes when he was doing a AD for one of daddy's company.

• Haha
This kind of thing Zippy can only dream about ....the nearest thing to showbiz was getting a selfie from Eamonn Holmes when he was doing a AD for one of daddy's company.
I’m still roaring laughing at “equally as famous” 😆 the deluded sad cow.

• Haha
I’m still roaring laughing at “equally as famous” 😆 the deluded sad cow.
“equally as famous”
"Stunning"
"Richie found love & smiles again"
"600 likes "
The PR team live in Laa Laa land if they think people are going to buy this bullshit .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.