Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do you think it will be before photos of Ritchie and the kids ‘having fun together’ appear on his Insta? They are so predictable it’s unreal.

Reactions: 3
He dont want the 3 lil ones he has with helen, thats why he left. End of story!
He sleeps soundly too absolutely no guilt or Shame.
living a better life without them.
Happier without them.

They don't fit in with stephs life or house and myler is staying with steph so untill she's onboard with him co parenting he won't make any effort.

They are baggage/burden to myler not his 3 children.

Olivia is all his botherd about. His favourite

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How long do you think it will be before photos of Ritchie and the kids ‘having fun together’ appear on his Insta? They are so predictable it’s unreal.
This is what I think will happen. It’s the standard deadbeat dad situation that many women go through but being played out in the press. I always find it strange when women are attracted to men that ditch their kids and swallow their bullshit stories. If he’s prepared to treat his own children badly, then he will have no trouble doing it to you hun. I have no doubt that he blames Helen for not seeing them, slags her off saying she’s toxic or whatever and maybe she is difficult(playing devils advocate) but if you want to see your kids then you would, even if means going to court. The fact is, he just isn’t that bothered.

I’m sure the Thirkills love having their family name linked to negative publicity again. All the locals chatting behind their backs while being nice to their face.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.