Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article should read ....
In partnership with Andrew thirkill .

I can only see one stunning lady ....
I can only see one lady as well!
---

Please click & read the bullshit .....
Daddy must have paid her this article.
OMG I'm crying with laughter
Is the long dress to hide her knickers around her ankles 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That insta is his worst one yet - what kind of man give thanks for pain to his kids. What an absolute bellend this man is.

Reactions: 7
That insta is his worst one yet - what kind of man give thanks for pain to his kids. What an absolute bellend this man is.
He's caused a lot of pain. I don't think anyone will be thanking him for that.

Reactions: 5
Lord,I thank you ....yes Richie the lord is a fan of adultery & Liars
---
Counting down the days ....

Attachments

1st line of article 'Helen Skelton's ex'. It'll folliw him forever- he can't even get an article on his own merits

Reactions: 9
The Lord will be the children's father 🤣
Ah myler...

bleeping dick 😂 does Zippy go Church
The Lord will be the children's father 🤣
Ah myler...

bleeping dick 😂 does Zippy go Church
She did get married in a church does not count .......
---
1st line of article 'Helen Skelton's ex'. It'll folliw him forever- he can't even get an article on his own merits
At least its inside the article now .......not the front headline " Helen Skelton's ex'.

Reactions: 3
Dimwitt putting weight on 🤣
Selling them medium shorts 🤪

Or did zippy shirk them in the washing like she did his kit 🤣

Reactions: 1
Dimwitt putting weight on 🤣
Selling them medium shorts 🤪

Or did zippy shirk them in the washing like she did his kit 🤣
Or updating his clothes ,,,can't have Dim-wit wearing clothes that are a few years old or she has been trailing through Helens photos to spot any of his clothes & if she does on her pre-loved or binned.

Reactions: 4
Or updating his clothes ,,,can't have Dim-wit wearing clothes that are a few years old or she has been trailing through Helens photos to spot any of his clothes & if she does on her pre-loved or binned.
Definitely he won't be able to anything the same as before with zippy.. Clothes/ going places.
It will have to be completely diffrent.
Although zippy seems to be doing things with myler she done before with the other rich, Wimbledon being one example.
Wiondering if they also had afternoon tea too at Wimbledon same as old rich 🤣 same photos
him going along on her familys holiday's ect. It seems they both got diffrent rules, not both the same page.

Reactions: 2
Definitely he won't be able to anything the same as before with zippy.. Clothes/ going places.
It will have to be completely diffrent.
Although zippy seems to be doing things with myler she done before with the other rich, Wimbledon being one example.
Wiondering if they also had afternoon tea too at Wimbledon same as old rich 🤣 same photos
him going along on her familys holiday's ect. It seems they both got diffrent rules, not both the same page.
The fact that he went to Cornwall with Zippy last Summer " well worth the 32 years waiting" said he never went there with Helen / kids ......he is 100% a hen-pecked man-child with Zippy telling his what , how , where & why

Reactions: 6
What an absolute stunner I’d kill for her figure and after three pregnancies she’s looking amazing , hate that for plain Jane Zippy posting here for you Ozzy because I know you read here 🖕🏻
But Zippy is "STUNNING" ...........:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Zippy looks older than Helen. Tough paper round in Harrogate love.....

I like how Zippy stuck olivia on her baby's cardigan - helps dimwit when he gets his months old daughters mixed up.
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I like how Zippy stuck olivia on her baby's cardigan - helps dimwit when he gets his months old daughters mixed up.
---
She was doing more then a paper round in Harrogate 😉 😉 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9

---
Fuckkng screaming 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Mortified getting children mixed up
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was an ex rugby player on GMB today, discussing his diagnosis with early onset dementia, and how his wife and kids have been supporting him. If this every happens to Rich, I can’t see Zippy hanging about to help him, she’ll be onto the next guy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.