Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep this exactly! He will be livid and zippy will have to dig her claws in more! I wonder if he will try and have a bit more time for his kids when / if there's a new guy on the scene for Helen......
Oh he will not like it ......just think of this Wee Elise could have a step -dad in her life more then him eg living under the same roof , attending school events etc

Reactions: 4
I can not wait for day she posts this man 👀.
Anyone got any nomination for the next man?
Paddy?

Reactions: 3
I'm only having a giggle lol
But paddy mcguiness went along with Keith lemon to strictly, he was watching his friend will mellor dance but when helen came on and did her dance...paddy was bleeping hanging on the edge of his seat watching her dance 💃
I hurd him 🤭
Obviously he knows she an absolutely belter of a girl 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm only having a giggle lol
But paddy mcguiness went along with Keith lemon to strictly, he was watching his friend will mellor dance but when helen came on and did her dance...paddy was bleeping hanging on the edge of his seat watching her dance 💃
I hurd him 🤭
Obviously he knows she an absolutely belter of a girl 👸
I thought you were going to say Paddy Mcguiness 😅.....in his bloody dreams that Helen would even look in his direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s been stories about him cheating as well so he’s definitely no good 😂
Paddy was linked to Kirsty Gallacher a while ago .......who If the rumours are true had flings with many sky sport pundits .....inc Jamie Rednapp .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Paddy is as big a dirt bag as Ritchie. Rumour he shagged holly Willoughby behind his wife’s back

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Paddy is as big a dirt bag as Ritchie. Rumour he shagged holly Willoughby behind his wife’s back
There should be a new tattle page on who in showbiz land has shagged who & when .........🤨

Reactions: 5
Very very unfortunate looking I will never get dim wits attraction to her easy lay most probably. Poor unfortunate looking zippy being compared to E.T the crypt keeper, Ozzy Osbourne and now Jack Skellington.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very very unfortunate looking I will never get dim wits attraction to her easy lay most probably.
Easy shag
Helen got wise to the "signs" hired a private investigator to get proof so she could kick if out once & for all.
Then he was stuck between a rock & a hard place as it was Zippy's house or his mum's house .
& we all know what happened next her lifestyle sucked him in .

Reactions: 8
He rejected Helen, distanced himself from Elsie and now... what a bleeping excuse for a man. He had three kids and turns out he wasn't the centre of the universe so couldn't handle it. Zippy must encourage all these terrible attitudes. Hey look, I've got a wealthy girlfriend and a brand new family! Unbelievable. I know an estranged couple where the guy used to take the kid at the most inconvenient times for her so she didn't get much of a break. That's spiteful but this is something else.There must be people who know them who read here and quietly agree with us.🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.