Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor dog must be confused .....Daddy Richard gone now step daddy Richie

Reactions: 5
Dimwit's post last night struck me as smug and spiteful, nothing to do with celebrating family, everything to do with 'look at me' and wanting to twist the knife for Helen. It can't be easy for Helen to have to deal with such an emotionally immature man. That insta story confirmed my belief that he and Zippy constantly mock Helen and tear her to shreds. That's exactly what Zippy's snidey remarks in the Daily Mail comments set out to do, to drag Helen down at every turn while she was at her most vulnerable. So, instead of thinking in the best interests of the three kids, they are at war. He genuinely seems to hate Helen and Zippy is riddled with jealousy. Two nasty people who seem well suited until the time comes when they turn on one another...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dimwit's post last night struck me as smug and spiteful, nothing to do with celebrating family, everything to do with 'look at me' and wanting to twist the knife for Helen. It can't be easy for Helen to have to deal with such an emotionally immature man. That insta story confirmed my belief that he and Zippy constantly mock Helen and tear her to shreds. That's exactly what Zippy's snidey remarks in the Daily Mail comments set out to do, to drag Helen down at every turn while she was at her most vulnerable. So, instead of thinking in the best interests of the three kids, they are at war. He genuinely seems to hate Helen and Zippy is riddled with jealousy. Two nasty people who seem well suited until the time comes when they turn on one another...
But he can sit there looking like he has won the the golden Egg but really look what he's has got himself into is sitting at the Pa Thirkill dinner table dressed in his Sunday best & having drinks on the very large lawn taking to their posh Friends ........then take the life he lead with Helen very outdoor with the boys { before Elisa } From muddy puddles ,bike rides, hill climbing & very happy dirty boys .

Can't see Oliva having that life as the perfectly groomed Nana & papa Thirkill will have her enrolled in the best private schools , piano, ballet & tennis lessons before she is 5 .

Reactions: 8
He really can't get away with that hair style anymore with his receding hairline. He isn't aging well 🙃

1685463953195.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t understand the mentality of these two though. I’m wondering if she got pregnant accidentally on purpose, because I just can’t imagine meeting a married guy with a pregnant wife, him then leaving her with a newborn to then shack up with him and get pregnant within a couple of months, and him agreeing to it..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s such an ugly fucker. God knows what Helen saw in him, or why Zippy is so smug? Speaking of ugly, have you seen Zippy’s mother? She looks like a wax work that’s been left too close to an open fire. I’d want a refund if I were her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His a bleeping melt.

Shes buying him his clothes so a hair transplant wouldnt be a big thing.

Her garden must be tit too, always in the mother's.

Does she even have mates? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little man syndrome at its peak.

and no words for the new woman, she will definitely get her payback.

I don’t care how much they declare how hAPpY 🙃 they are on Instagram stories….. there’s no way he doesn’t lay awake at night thinking about Helen / regretting his actions!!

Reactions: 4
I think it's his jealous of his boys hanging out with trophies and Carlisle players - not his achievements. He's stuck with olivia who will never remember him playing. Just wait till Helen gets a new other half and the kids want to be with him - that's when the real resentment with Zippy will come.

Reactions: 8
I think it's his jealous of his boys hanging out with trophies and Carlisle players - not his achievements. He's stuck with olivia who will never remember him playing. Just wait till Helen gets a new other half and the kids want to be with him - that's when the real resentment with Zippy will come.
Yep this exactly! He will be livid and zippy will have to dig her claws in more! I wonder if he will try and have a bit more time for his kids when / if there's a new guy on the scene for Helen......

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.