Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say spec-savers 👓👓👓 for Richie .......& the person who "wrote" the Article for Leeds live to post for damage limitation .
Now now it was Zippys Mum Jill that probably wrote that article only a mother would describe her as “stunning” the daily mail have certainly never described her as that only in her dreams.

Reactions: 5
Now now it was Zippys Mum Jill that probably wrote that article only a mother would describe her as “stunning” the daily mail have certainly never described her as that only in her dreams.
Maybe her mother encourages her to dress like that to make herself look great ......

Reactions: 3
Poor Zippy isn’t liked it must kill her she’s a real pick me girl, I bet you her friends watch her like a hawk around their partners/husbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Under his rock he goes,, or so zippy thinks 🤣

his back on his account following Jesus again/searching helen same thing

Reactions: 2
We must of upset them again 🤣
His poor children

not to many friends and family tho 💀
Could of just done a group chat 😂
---
Must call him rich the same as Richard the 1st 🤭
Private account for family and friends have the ugly pair been advised to keep all their gushing photo ops private by pa Thirkill I wonder due to the amount of backlash they get every time dumb dumb posts something. Can’t believe he used the profile pic that Zippy looks like ozzy osbourne in.

• Haha
Private account for family and friends have the ugly pair been advised to keep all their gushing photo ops private by pa Thirkill I wonder due to the amount of backlash they get every time dumb dumb posts something. Can’t believe he used the profile pic that Zippy looks like ozzy osbourne in.
Don't you mean the photo that Zippy used to make a new account for him.
Dim- wit is under her spell now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His never gunna keep up with 2 accounts,,, somethings gunna go wrong!
🤣 and I'm here for it

Update his had a think and he has no friends now 💀 his only just realised
I can’t believe he’s put that on his bio he is a pathetic prick and so is Ozzy. He could have just set up the other instagram and just added who he needed to so attention seeking to stick it on his bio, the pair of them are a joke at this stage and a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suspect he won't be running either account now as Zippy will have taken over.

• Haha
Suspect he won't be running either account now as Zippy will have taken over.
Id say she watches who he follows like hawk there will be no pretty women who aren’t Zippys friends on his following list on his main account not on the bunny boilers watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.