Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that she gets a lot of negative comments from people who live in Yorkshire. Specifically around the Leeds and Harrogate areas funnily enough 🤔

Reactions: 10

hssdrs

VIP Member
While he has people like his mum & sister rubbing his ego telling him he is great & they are proud of him & Zippy calling him the best daddy ,funding these holiday's he will keep thinking he has done nothing wrong as its Helen & her family that are the panto villains.

It's in the hands of Pa & Ma Thirkill to call a halt before there name is caked in cow shit from top to bottom.
As said before Pa Thirkill is no fool so can / could see this guy for the lying little willy he really is.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Helen is very good friends with Sam’s wife she’s mentioned her quite a few times so it’s nothing other than yet another friend of dimwits who wants nothing to do with him. He has no friends left hardly surprising
---

I’ve just reread your message sorry I misread it before.
I know two of the players wives were with Helen when she gave birth to her second boy, possibly could have been the same friend. Imagine that’s quite a friendship bond to make.
Some of the “WAGS” from the team at Warrington no longer follow him but still follow Helen, I doubt anyone who knew Helen & him as a couple will have anytime for him now & especially not Zippy.

444stung

Loved the but where Helen gave the round up of this weekends scores “Leeds got thrashed …” I know she still has friends who play there but those words must feel good!

hssdrs

VIP Member
Dim-wit is following Christine McGuinness again
Maybe he is trying to get a star -studded wedding guest list for the wedding of the year in the hope Hello/OK will cover it.

Paddy & Kisrty Gallacher were meant to be seeing each other.
Christine & her female "pal"
Bum licker & his classy lady....
So that is 1 table sorted

• Haha
Possibly. Maybe he’s one of those men who can’t manage to look after his kids alone and always needs a woman present to do it for him help? There’s no reason why she couldn’t continue to see them though.
---

Where have you heard this?
They are getting dragged in the daily mail comments especially him 👏🏻😆

• Haha
  • Wow

hssdrs

VIP Member
You’ve had another great season! Proud of you on and off the pitch. 😘😘😘
She is talking as if they have been together for years not 17 months.

So Steph gave us a clue what he has done off the pitch that you are proud off ?
Changed a light bulb ?
Cut the grass ?
put the bins out on the correct day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bang on cue his private Insta account has a brand new photo of the loving family of 3 ............
#pathetic
They’ve too much time on their hands those two and if you have to keep changing your profile photo to loved up photos constantly just to proved how loved up and happy you are, then it proves your trying to prove a point and you aren’t as happy and loved up as your making out to be.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Hope I have covered it all feel free to add more or any photos.

• Heart
321 comments now can’t be all tattlers or online trolls Zippy people can’t stand the pair of you face it. What reaction was the narcissistic prick looking for I wonder from this article or the pair of them for that matter. Not a good day in the Harrogate household I hope Richie the first is reading those comments and realising the ugly little hobbit was punching with him.

Attachments

• Haha