Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oh the Thirkill name is well & truly trashed now thanks to their daughter's actions .
See this is what you get when you gift her everything without her having to do a day's hard graft for it.
Lavish lifestyle vs real life.
Well real life has hit today for all parties that have supported these 2 in their wicked lies over the last 18 months from the Thirkills to the myler family to all the friends/ players even to the his LR sponsor for stroking their ego's & telling them they are proud of them , they look great together , ❤comments.
The Myler family have disgusted me most of all. Helen is their grandchildren/nephews and niece‘s mother. I get he’s their son, but it’s possible to continue to have a relationship with him whilst also letting him know that you don’t condone his behaviour and that you’re disappointed in him. Something went wrong somewhere along the line as to begin with his mum had the three kids whilst he was playing rugby, and she also remained friends with Helen on FB. I can only assume he’s kicked up a fuss about it and she felt she had to cut contact and delete Helen from her friends. But she could have stood firm on that. The ‘proud of you’ comments they post are sickening though, I’d be bloody ashamed if he was my son.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hssdrs

VIP Member
Helen said that having a 8 year old lad playing football on a Sunday with no mum & dad watching was not ok.
Dim-wit or wee willy will not like the fact that his son is into football & not Rugby .
Could he be blaming Helen & her family for that one so there is the sad excuse he does not make the trip to see him play when he has no match that day.
But can clearly drive 6 + hours to Cornwall for a short break at the weekend family of 3 plus dog photo shoot & back to Harrogate.
Take Jamie Redknapp from a line of football players/ managers etc but his oldest lad Charlie started to play rugby to the point Jamie said he had no clue the rules but he was still there cheering him on. Charlie is now at University of Arizona .
The man-child that is meant to be a great dad needs a good kick in the balls & told to grow the F up .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Helen has spoken about her split with dimwit in her new book. She refuses to cut him out of her life or remove photos of him from her social media so that her kids can see they were once happy together. Dear god, ZIppy will have one hell of a tantrum when she read that. I’m getting Nikki Grahame on Big Brother vibes. She’ ll be scrolling through his messages as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

HeyBabes

VIP Member
How humiliating. Try explaining that to your mates the first time you introduce your new man to them "oh this is the guy who was licking my arsehole behind Gregg's in that video!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

444stung

They’re definitely abroad hiding in some exclusive hotel room terrified to go out! He’s so weak and pathetic!
If the 2 properties are still in joint names don’t they have to be sold before the divorce can be fully finalised?
---
Hello you have reached the voicemail of your wife. I can’t get to the phone right now as I am solo parenting your 3 very young children, holding down my career and selling our marital home. I’ll get back to you in around 18 years time when I finally have time to deal with your shit!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think Zippy is that consumed with hatred & jealousy towards Helen, that she will not allow him to have any form of coparenting relationship with her & she’s forced him to pick her over his kids. And he’s a weak, pathetic, selfish man & happy to do so. The kids are better off without a parent who doesn’t want to be involved & when they are teenagers with their own minds, they will realise what an arsehole he is. Thankfully, Helens Dad & Brother seen to be very positive male figures in their life & show them how a proper father behaves.

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Woman wants to continue career after kids, Husband shags the team bike, wife is in the wrong 🥴
Some people shouldn’t be allowed on the internet!

• Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Is he still not bothering with his three kids?

Catching up on the threads, and at the point where people are asking why he isn’t spending time with his kids he had with Helen, why he isn’t taking them away etc. I bet the answer is because he thinks he cannot handle managing/parenting four kids without Helen’s help. And his gf would be a fat lot of use given she barely knows them and only has experience parenting her one child. A good father would step up to the challenge and do it, start small with a night at home with them all and take it from there. But seems it’s easier for Richie to just opt out completely, unless there’s been evidence of his parenting and shared custody in the past 20 pages.

I hate to say it but I get major vibes the gf doesn’t want his three other kids around, spoiling their cosy little new family. Any decent person who steps into a stepparent role would want to spend time with the kids, get to know them, and play a part in having them more often so they can still see their dad. This has stereotypical man runs off with new fancy piece, knocks her up and has ready made new family, old family no longer matters. I can’t stomach the thought of having two babies a year apart and investing just so much into one while barely seeing the other, not to mention his older two who have grown up with him there and now barely see him.

These dickheads I swear. Families aren’t disposable. I wouldn’t have judged as harshly had they got together, held off on a child, worked to coparent and settle as a new blended family for a couple of years. To put his kids through a split, new ‘stepmum’, witnessing the trauma of their mother (regardless of how strong she’s been, her pain won’t have been unnoticed by her kids), and a brand new baby sibling in a year flat is despicable. Not at any point have Richie or Stephanie spent a millisecond thinking of his three children.

• Heart

Luxyloo

I agree - it's the way the kids have been treated thats sickening especially - and that includes all of the very public behaviour by all thirkills and mylers. Not nice people any of them to be so complicit in the attempted destruction of a mother with a young baby and 2 boys. Should not be president of Leeds Rhinos.
---
If Helen hadn't of done strictly he would have left her with a young baby, 2 young boys struggling around for work - and the pr helen got would not have been as good as it has been. She has taken an absolute sh1tshow and turned it into gold. They expected to walk all over her and that's why he hates her.

• Heart

allyballet

Watching Dan and Helen's Pennine Adventure, so enjoyable. Dan is a great family man but he and Helen have a lovely rapport as friends. That's how grown up men behave, Dimwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

wideopenspace

Chatty Member
Helen has spoken about her split with dimwit in her new book. She refuses to cut him out of her life or remove photos of him from her social media so that her kids can see they were once happy together. Dear god, ZIppy will have one hell of a tantrum when she read that. I’m getting Nikki Grahame on Big Brother vibes. She’ ll be scrolling through his messages as we speak 😂

She is right she can't erase the past as much as he appears to be trying to do so. I assume Helen is also proving the point she is allowing access if he wants it.

Reactions: 15

ohdoris

VIP Member
Sometime also said she had a “two Dick gob” and I’ll honestly never ever forget that insult :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ohdoris

VIP Member
She probably wants the house sold & childcare arrangements sorted (once he remembers he has 3 kids with her!) before the divorce.

Also,even if she is doing it be petty, i dont bloody blame her. He cheated, her left her with a newborn why should she just roll over & let Zippy have her happy ending !! Fuck off.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I live in the overlap of 3 RL town areas and the arguments and rivalry it causes is so bizarre, you can go 10 miles down the road and that whole area has no interest in the sport at all. Like you said, it’s very niche. Half my area went to Wembley at the weekend to watch some final that none of the 3 local teams was in but just because it’s dead easy to get RL final tickets so they’ll go and watch anyone.
It’s just so bizarre to me. It’s only a very small part of Merseyside, Lancashire and Yorkshire and in those place you also have some of the biggest football clubs in the world. Where do these rugby league clubs draw their fanbases from? I mean Salford have to compete with City and United. St Helens, Wigan and Widnes have to compete with Liverpool, Everton and Wigan FC. Are Leeds Rhino’s bigger than Leeds United? As someone who doesn’t get it are people either football or rugby as they often are in Wales with rugby Union or do they like both?🤔 Anyway I digress.

I don’t think Ritchie left Helen, I think she found out about his affair with Zippy and ended it, and that’s why he’s so angry. He wanted to have his cake and eat it and if she found out expected her to do the pick me dance. It’s about power and control.

• Heart

hssdrs

VIP Member
I’d have more respect he he auctioned those shirts off for charity. Why try and sell them when his partner comes from such a wealthy family.
Yep exactly he could donate the money to charity what a money grabber just when you think he can’t go any lower…what a grubby pair
Think of the brownie points he would get If he auctioned them for the new Leeds MND centre for his fellow rugby player Rob .

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
No one would have heard of him if it wasn’t for Helen. Rugby league is literally a tin pot sport that’s only played in a very small part of Northern England. He needs a reality check,

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s an equity release company. Basically they give out a lump sum based on the market value of your home, but of course you have to pay it back somehow. With interest, You see the adverts for these companies on ITV3 in the daytime alongside ads for life insurance, they actively target older retired people. It’s as dodgy as fuck IMO and the fact that the Thirkill’s are involved in it tells you the kind of people they are.