Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Wondering if his father has apologised to helen for his sons behaviour.
i don't think dimwit follows him ?

Zippy isn't so that's another box she ain't ticking along with not liking his children enough to help there dad have regular visits 🫢
Red flags maybe or just Ignorance....

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
charity?
Somthing else she making up?
Hopefully it's nothing to do with children!
When she actually contributes to the neglect of her step children 🥺
And drinks when she's incharge of her own baby

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
The emojis are childish as fuck she's a dizzy bitch 🤣

The amount she raised for the run was shameful.

Running went out the window too obviously, her back fat tell us this 🤣 and richies stress fracture.
Zero excersize going on in her house.

Her arm looks huge on her profile.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Do you think his kept any specail shirts for his boys....
His selling the shirt him and helen have a kit in each. Family fourntues one.....

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Yes her instagram hasn't changed its just gone privert when the news hig she's was his mistress!
Her posts are super embarrassing and showy the clothes the makes the places each day.
She has and always will be a pick me show off girl sucking a lolly pop down the Street while pushing a pram,,

look at me suck dick boys Basically.

Mylers the one who's not being him self..

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I bet he don't make stephanie cry as much as he probably did helen with them Moods. That's why he told them to ask his wife, helen. Evil cunt

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Who ever makes the next thread, needs to do so with a bio.
unless they are willing to write a recap out
do not make the next thread!

Luxyloo

I forgot to mention this in my previous post but yesterday I saw a thread on Facebook from an entertainment page quoting the DM story about Helen and Ritchie’s acrimonious split. Most people commenting were supporting Helen but a few were saying how ‘you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors’ and that there are ‘two sides to every story’ which is true and fair enough, but when I clicked on the profiles just to be nosey as you do, they all came from Leeds and other places in Yorkshire like Beverley. Could they all have been friends and associates of the Thrikill’s? One of them even got into a bit of spat and said that ‘Helen was never there’ when they married. Which I thought was telling and suggested that they definitely knew the family because how would they know that otherwise, given that the media is very pro Helen?

Is that the story Ritchie and the Thirkill’s are spinning to their friends and family? That Helen was never at home and so that’s why he strayed? Not that it excuses it anyway but it makes you wonder?
Can you post thread link

hssdrs

VIP Member
Myler has been really quiet in the last two weeks apart from a few reels of Leeds rhino stuff and one of date night he has been keeping his head down.

I wonder why 🤔🤔