Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
If she learned how to dress, did something with her boring hair, and had a full personality transplant, she’d maybe be presentable.
Shes living proof that just because something is expensive, doesn’t mean it looks good

Reactions: 11
No one is allowed to upset Princess Stephanie clearly🙄
Oh absolutely and no one could dare say the truth about dim wit, poor zippy is in denial about him being a serial shagger but she’ll find out the hard way one day and I can’t wait for it.
---
Just leaving this here, how stunning does Helen look tough.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

allyballet

Pineapple 62 - the entire account consists of slagging off Helen, including during the tour. Even has a go at Gorka's Gemma. Don't think this one is Zippy but someone close to home.

Reactions: 10

JE172

VIP Member
i have always wondered this. I live in the north but not in the RL part of the north. However, my regional news does briefly cover RL results. RL is played in such a small, specific part of the north that I wonder how much the rest of the country actually knows about him and RL in general. Even up here, it’s seen as a pretty niche sport with a very small but hardcore following
I live in the overlap of 3 RL town areas and the arguments and rivalry it causes is so bizarre, you can go 10 miles down the road and that whole area has no interest in the sport at all. Like you said, it’s very niche. Half my area went to Wembley at the weekend to watch some final that none of the 3 local teams was in but just because it’s dead easy to get RL final tickets so they’ll go and watch anyone.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I'm inclined to think they were at it before the Greggs incident. Met up for a night out, got pissed and frisky. Someone in the bar knew who he was and their interest was piqued because he wasn't with his wife, and followed them outside.

Tells me everything about the pair of them, disgusting old slappers. Round the back of Greggs, honestly

allyballet

It wouldn't surprise me if Myler has seen a different side of Andrew Thirkhill recently for bringing bad publicity to the club and embarrassing the Thirkhill family name with the absent Dad stories that have appeared in the press. I suspect it came as a shock to Dimwit who isn't the sharpest tool in the box to start with. Rushing into another marriage is the last thing these two idiots should be doing but as he's started following Tiffany the jeweller and Beautiful Hotels recently I can only assume a wedding is on the near horizon.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I also don’t find Helen especially ‘attention seeking’. The press have always taken an interest in her, but she‘s hardly Katie Price or Amanda Holden or the like. The stuff she posts of the kids is like normal family stuff most people on their social media post.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
So the weekend started with a wedding that zippy words " So much fun!! Love you so much xxx "
But ended with comments from fellow rugby players gf & wives clearly stated what Myler really is not the best daddy or ❤❤ that Zippy thinks he is.
We often said the karma will come when he cheated on her but really Karma has hit at the weekend.
They women that were pregnant may form a little group to support each other after they give birth & sit together at home matches next year with the babies while Zippy is sitting with Oliva in the V.I.P area alone or with blonde in pink.
The wives who commented yesterday were also all followed by Helen. It’s obvious that Dimwit and Zippy aren’t well liked for their behaviour amongst the other WAGs. At the end of the day Zippy, no one likes a home wrecker, and you can dress it all as a love story all you like. He‘s only actually with you at all because Helen found out and kicked him out. He’s probably already eyeing up his next side piece as we speak.

Last edited:

allyballet

I think over the past year and a half, he and Zippy have wound each other up and have become so anti Helen (in her case jealousy/wanting to be his one and only) and in his case coming from a deep resentment of Helen. From what I've read of him in the guise of Cardenal Mendoza he regards Helen with utter contempt and thinks he is superior to her. Not seeing the kids is a way of getting back at her as is flaunting his freedloading lifestyle. Screwball.

• Heart

444stung

It’s all Steph and her insecurities she can’t cope with Helen still being in his life. Let’s face it zippy doesn’t have the looks or talent and had the personality of a limp lettuce!

• Haha

allyballet

Must have been a fan girl that wrote it .
Did the poor kids understand ?

LEEDS LEGEND oh please he is hardly that.
T. Any questions for Richie, kids?
Q. Are any of your own kids interested in following in your footsteps, Richie?
A. Tumbleweed moment... 😬

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
Do you remember when the story first broke of Ritchie meeting someone else (obviously after him and Helen split, completely true that is) and there was an article that was clearly paid for that said the person he met was an extremely successful businesswoman 😂😂😂😂 hilarious
---
You can see from the off how entitled they both were, not one scrap of conscience from day 1! This thread name crack me up 😂

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s also more than likely signed a contract for RL coverage with Channel 4 which lasts the whole season. I assume she didn’t know that Deadbeat Dickie was going to “forget” about the 3 children he already had in order to keep Princess Piggy happy.
That’s the real issue that people should be commenting on. Regardless of their (unnecessary) criticism of Helen, he has walked away from not only his marriage, but his kids which is completely unforgivable.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Helen has never spoken about any of it directly. Only to announce they’d split. She didn’t even like it when Gorka mentioned it on Strictly. The press took an interest and ran with it, and to be honest yes it’s fine to leave a marriage if your unhappy. What’s not fine is to leave for someone you’ve blatantly been having an affair with and who’s already pregnant herself, when your baby is only weeks old barely see your kids and then rub their noses it by posting lovey dovey selfies etc. Going on luxury holidays and tips to gold tournaments when your kids need you. Their behaviour has been breathtakingly cruel and insensitive. I can think of another situation like it actually.

Luxyloo

They want to get married abroad so he doesn't have to invite his other kids.

The absent dad stuff went everywhere even the guardian did a piece.

This all matters because I assume pa thirkill got the president gig as a result of giving sponsorship cash to the club with a view to buying it in the future. As we have seen with a recent player departure- the current owners have a huge say in the club. Whilst they will want to sell it I assume the reputation of the club is the no 1 for them. Thirkill is the president not the owner - I can't imagine the owners would be happy to sell to a name that is causing such negative publicity to the club.

With the book out in October helen will be everywhere so this isn't going away for the gruesomes for a while. And it's all their own fault, not even for being together, but they way they flaunted it. Ending the season as a family with your own kids not even in the picture was unforgivable.