Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wideopenspace

Chatty Member
I bet there's a really boring answer like her solicitor got sick and it delayed the forms getting sent to Helen. Two weeks is nothing. I bet they're privately engaged so unless they've booked the wedding what's the issue? Lack of divorce or his marriage didn't stop him moving on.

Reactions: 13

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Have you seen that episode of The Crown where Diana repeatedly phones up to vote on a TV show about axing in the monarchy, sat on her sofa glass of wine in hand? I’ve got this vision of Zippy doing the same whenever she sees anything shout Helen she sets up a fake profile account and slags her off. Sad Cow.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
WTAF!?😮 He’s utterly foul. A disgusting excuse for a human being. How fucking dare he play the victim in all this. Bloody hell if I was Helen I’d leave it a good six months, maybe even year before signing those papers. No way would I be singing them any time soon. Let the bastard fucking stew.

On a lighter note I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Thirkill/Myler household right at this moment 😂😂😂

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think most RL wives are just your normal, average Women. I can’t think of anyone else with a more high profile career than their husband. It’s a very working class sport. I think Helen just took her charity work a little bit too far when she said yes to Dickie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
How insecure do you have to be to pull a stunt like that. He and his bedwarmer just had to try and take the shine off Helen's book launch.
What whiny self serving scums!
No mention of the two young children and a baby he abandoned I noticed.

Reactions: 12

444stung

I think he vastly underestimated the public love for Helen and Helen herself. She is universally adored, especially after Strictly. it doesn’t matter how many articles Daddy Zip pays for - he has had the biggest reality check ever. I wonder if his resentment stems from that. That he got so carried away with Zippy that he didn’t realise what he’d lost until it was gone
You’re definitely right in the vastly underestimating. I also think he must need help to go from a doting dad to excluding those 2 boys in particular suggests there’s issues here. He walked out on Helen whatever the circumstances but the children are HIS responsibility.
Zippy is a wannabe WAG she’s got what she wanted. She’s a WAG with a baby. I don’t know but I get the impression that all the established wives and girlfriends at the club are still very good friends with Helen. I can imagine they have rejected her so the dream didn’t quite come true. She’s also very selfish, self centred and lacks in self confidence. She can’t compete on any front with Helen.
Richie is probably desperate to hang onto the Thirkills let’s face it RL players don’t earn big money he’s at the end of his career. his reputation is completely shot he’s brought the reputation of the club and the game down. He’s got no chance of getting a well paid job and doesn’t seem to have enough about him to retrain. This is also why his mum is so quick to like posts and gush compliments. This relationship fails and he’s finished.
it’s always the long game for me in life. Helen’s children will be high achievers with a mum like her and of course she has lots of connections. I can see in years to come Helen’s kids will reject him. I hope Helen finds love again and those children will have a real Dad who steps up and never lets them down.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Catching up :
It's now very clear what the gf /wives have Myler's card well & truly stamped as a serial shagger.
These comments will not go down with PA Thirkill the fact it was on the clubs own Instagram account not the family image he once had before his daughter bagged Myler wlhile married to Helen Sketlon of all people.
Oh to be a fly on the wall when she was reading these comments .

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Their posts always come across as insecure and flaky

They really are over egging the pie with the constant 'look how happy we are' posts. If you are genuinely happy and in love why would you need to constantly throw it in peoples faces

Its like they're trying to convince people that its a love story when the reality is they'll never be able to trust each other because he is with a woman who was shagging him behind her husbands back and she's with a man who was shagging her throughout his wife's pregnancy and birth

They're simply a pair of filthy cheating slags and awful role models for all the children involved.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Bloody hell it’s been 2 weeks fgs! If I were her and knowing it was bothering him and zippy then I would consider dragging my feet for a good while.

• Heart
Wait till they read the daily mail comments, this has blown up spectacularly in his face didn’t I say they’d pull a stunt with the book out.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
‘Forever home’. Love the assumption that he won’t cheat on her😂 Also Queen Victoria died in 1901 so how would she have owned a newly built house in Yorkshire? What a stupid bitch

• Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I think I've figured it out, time is different for cuntyarse, he thought 4 months was an appropriate time to leave a baby so 2 weeks musk be several years to him........

• Haha
  • Heart

influenzas

The Myler family have disgusted me most of all. Helen is their grandchildren/nephews and niece‘s mother. I get he’s their son, but it’s possible to continue to have a relationship with him whilst also letting him know that you don’t condone his behaviour and that you’re disappointed in him. Something went wrong somewhere along the line as to begin with his mum had the three kids whilst he was playing rugby, and she also remained friends with Helen on FB. I can only assume he’s kicked up a fuss about it and she felt she had to cut contact and delete Helen from her friends. But she could have stood firm on that. The ‘proud of you’ comments they post are sickening though, I’d be bloody ashamed if he was my son.
This exactly. I have children from a broken marriage, their "father" couldn't be much more absent if he tried and he doesn't pay a penny for them. But I still let the ex in-laws see them in school holidays, I even travel quite far with them to facilitate this. So the Mylers should be ashamed of themselves.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Dimwitts started following the yorkshire rimmer! he must have lots in common with him,
Being caught cheating on his wife.

Steph will get along with her (Alison the estate agent) like a house on fire, being recorded while getting her bum licked by a married man down a back alley!
That's well up Stephanie's Street!!!!

• Haha