Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
When you look at their old house in Yorkshire- it's not as if he and Helen were doing badly was it? I would have much rather than that level of wealth and had life in my own hands then play keeping up with the thirkills.

He had it all, the stupid man. He was massively punching being with Helen

Reactions: 12

docmum

VIP Member
Genuinely cannot believe that article, nor the obvious Myler/thirkhill presence in the comments. Glad to see both of them being shamed for what they are in 99% of the comments though, which is more deserved than ever after taking that comment to the DM this week.
I thought they had a PR firm covering them but clearly not. A lot of comments here have said about him not seeing the kids, and I had genuine hope that he was doing his bit behind closed doors. To me, attacking helen like this proves it’s exactly as you have all said and that he is doing nothing. A grown-up, caring, normal man would acknowledge Helen’s words in her book and support her in order to be seen as keeping things civil whilst co-parenting - because that is in the best interest of those kids. All myler is capable of is acting in the best interests of Stephanie. They’re genuinely sick and twisted, going on the article and loaded comments alone.
---
And also, those kids will be able to read that article in a matter of a few years. Why would you do it to them?

givepeasachance

VIP Member
She must be paranoid as hell. He is well known for chasing skirt. And when it's ingrained like that, they never change. He literally cannot help himself.
---
eta - I absolutely GUARANTEE you that when Helen meets a new man, Tyler will throw toys out the pram and make their lives as awkward as hell. He may even start showing an interest in the kids - not because he's bothered about the kids, but as leverage /emotional blackmail

Last edited:

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think it's fair to say that Helen is both Mother and Father to those children. Myler is basically a Father of one!

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
The Yorkshire Rimmer is in the DM again today. He’s in a relationship with he woman he was caught behind Greggs with. Imagine if they have kids - how did you meet my Mum, Dad ? What a lovely story to tell !!
I don’t know how either of that pair can show their faces.
Just thought I’d mention it here as I think we talked about it back when it happened ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
‘Look look everyone me and Zippy are soooooooo happy. We’re soul mates and I’m so much happier than I ever was with Helen. I really don’t need her at all and I never think of her anymore because I love my new little family sooooo much. It’s not like she’s living rent free in my head or anything...’

Me thinks he protests too much

• Haha

Luxyloo

I don't see how Leeds can be known as a family club with the Thirkills involved in it. They are breaking up families.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Copying my post from the end of the last thread over.

It’s the standard deadbeat dad situation that many women go through but being played out in the press. I always find it strange when women are attracted to men that ditch their kids and swallow their bullshit stories. If he’s prepared to treat his own children badly, then he will have no trouble doing it to you hun. I have no doubt that he blames Helen for not seeing them, slags her off saying she’s toxic or whatever and maybe she is difficult(playing devils advocate) but if you want to see your kids then you would, even if means going to court. The fact is, he just isn’t that bothered.

I’m sure the Thirkills love having their family name linked to negative publicity again. All the locals chatting behind their backs while being nice to their face.

• Heart

influenzas

The more I think about these moral lacking dickheads, and the more I see his rising hairline, I think well actually - Helen was way too good for him in the first place - he was punching!!! And now he's with his match. Hopefully one day Helen will find someone who's a decent match, and the 3 children that Dickhead abandoned won't be too scarred from all of this!!

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much the baby looks like Elsie. The more I see photos of her the more my heart hurts for Elsie. The new baby getting everything she has missed out on. What a terrible disappointment he is to that little girl. I had a disappointing Dad who I have a distant relationship with but my mum is like Helen, strong and hardworking and loved the absolute bones of us. I never felt like I was missing out but then I didn’t have a half sibling my Dad was playing happy families with

• Heart
  • Sad
I hope the gruesome twosome are flat out reading here and the daily mail comments. Team Helen 👋🏻👍🏻
---
Helen said she didn’t see the spilt coming so clearly he was on his best behaviour with her, take note of that Zippy probably playing the doting father/boyfriend but wait till he does the same and blindsided you when he cheats and he will.

Last edited:
Was looking on Zippys pre loved page and came across these first two photos which would have been weeks before she met Helen and dim wit, I will never understand men as long as I live and yes I know affairs aren’t about looks, but imagine having steak at home and going off with a plain hamburger, she must have been easy pickings.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t wait for the shit to hit the fan for these pair and it all come crashing down, I’m a strong believer in karma and it’s coming to both of them.

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
Why is he so against Helen I don’t get it…he left her not the other way around. He seems v resentful and out to make a point …it’s bizarre!

hssdrs

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the shit to hit the fan for these pair and it all come crashing down, I’m a strong believer in karma and it’s coming to both of them.
All daddy's money & PR people will not fix the fact there WAS a crossover from married man with 3 kids one a baby to jumping on a plane with slag Steph in the space of 2 weeks.

Just come bloody clean Richie & Steph take the 1st step to start repairing the hurt you 2 have caused not only to 3 small kids but Helen & also her family too.

allyballet

How can he appear to dote on one child but trade the previous three in as if they were last year's model? I find this genuinely mindblowing.

• Sad
  • Angry

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think she stroked his fragile ego & gave him the attention he craved while Helen had two kids, was pregnant & a busy career. Helen trying to keep all plates spinning while Dickie was just interested in getting his leg over. The fact she had a pic taken with Helen & Dim wit while Helen was heavily pregnant knocks me ill.

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
I think she better off without him given he did such a low thing and left when she was a v young baby. Saying your heart hurts for Elsie no point in keep repeating that …she has a fabulous a mum and family . I think Elsie is better off without him he is simply using the new baby as a prop and it’s only time before it all implodes . Elsie is not to be pitied which it implies when peeps keep saying my heart hurts for her …he’s done them all a favour in the long run they will be the winners and he will be left with nothing when this goes wrong which it will
---
anyone leaving a baby a few months old is another level of selfish

Last edited:

hssdrs

VIP Member
Wait till they read the daily mail comments, this has blown up spectacularly in his face didn’t I say they’d pull a stunt with the book out.
That back-fired on him then by the comments oh dear shit has hit & not missed the myler/ thirkill clan.

• Haha