Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just wait for the further masses of people joining this thread after seeing Matt/Rich’s free promotion via that post.

It REEKS of Rich, things like this always get under his skin enough to do a post about it - so dumb.

Reactions: 7
Let’s just wait for the further masses of people joining this thread after seeing Matt/Rich’s free promotion via that post.

It REEKS of Rich, things like this always get under his skin enough to do a post about it - so dumb.
to me it proves everything

The decoy post suggesting he runs it now and it is nothing to do with Rich Davies and that he doesn’t want to make it about a person

then “Matt” attacks the tattle thread calling us all cunts when it’s not even about him.

smee smee

Reactions: 6
Literally no one was attacking this Matt guy, I think it was just pointed out that it seems a bit silly to buy over a brand with such a bad reputation. Thing is, people remember. Wearing a brand that's associated with so much bullshit doesn't sit well with many people. But also, if people don't care, they'll buy it. Folk don't need a forum to dislike Richard haha they can do it in private, this is just where it's spoken about. Needs to focus less on people who just have opinions and have the right to discuss them

Reactions: 9
‘Matt’ is probably butthurt about getting called out for selling knives. Maybe spend a bit less time reading tattle and a bit more time reading what is and isn’t legal to sell, regardless of whether or not your customer base is mostly over 30s.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everyone in Scotland knows the huge effort there was to hand in knives and reduce knife crime

for people to point out that it is irresponsible to monetise selling knives is so damn cuntish apparently

imagine:

Daily Record: “Businessman calls online community C*nts for constructive feedback about selling knives in Scotland”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Matt a real person?
according to insta he likes dugs and Nike Air Jerusalems. Loves a bit of MySpace/Emo patter and has a pro Vegan range….Are knives vegan? Probably more so in Perth than Glasgow.

he is real, had businesses on company house with Rich Davies. ASA still listed to Rich D, so either it’s not the same business and taken brand on or he is the new face of it. I don’t know. The bleep thing was so Rich Davies though. Opinion not proven fact

Last edited:
  • Haha
Have you seen the most recent ASA post? Missing apostrophe in the new tee design and Matt/Rich/whoever is in the comments arguing with people correcting it. Also now saying they’ll donate part of the profit to an animal charity. Will believe it when I see the receipts.

I had a look at who ASA is following and they are now following all these charity accounts. This makes me feel very uneasy. They have previous for selling charity designs and running a non-profit, then not showing receipts for donations and burying any mention of the non-profit. Comical that they are now following The United Nations. It’s ok everyone, ASA are going to solve all the world’s problems by flogging some greenwashed fast fashion and weapons.

• Haha
Have you seen the most recent ASA post? Missing apostrophe in the new tee design and Matt/Rich/whoever is in the comments arguing with people correcting it. Also now saying they’ll donate part of the profit to an animal charity. Will believe it when I see the receipts.

I had a look at who ASA is following and they are now following all these charity accounts. This makes me feel very uneasy. They have previous for selling charity designs and running a non-profit, then not showing receipts for donations and burying any mention of the non-profit. Comical that they are now following The United Nations. It’s ok everyone, ASA are going to solve all the world’s problems by flogging some greenwashed fast fashion and weapons.
This all sounds very Jack Monroe. She sold merchandise for charity, promised she would be transparent then closed up like a clam when questioned. She’s another bleep.

Reactions: 5
Comical that they are now following The United Nations. It’s ok everyone, ASA are going to solve all the world’s problems by flogging some greenwashed fast fashion and weapons.
wonder what the UN’s opinion is on knife crime?

We know what Scotland’s is! Clue…it’s probably as high if not higher concern than the bleeping Tories

As Hall and Oates sang

“Out of touch”

maybe Rich sold this attachment to Matt as gospel..,gave opinion on here, knew they were watching (we get called post emo myspace cunts)

Christ…the press love this kind of social media shite. I would recommend they phase out the knife selling and remove the finger/tattle cunts post who ever is running that bloody account. It does not look good on them

there is photographic evidence of someone saying they lost someone to knife crime and a response to the effect of “over 30s don’t get stabby”

Also Matt says Rich Davies is nothing to do with company despite abusive post going up when no one was attacking therm.

just don’t be bleeping dicks

anyway that is me

Ps remember life’s too short to make others shorter

*Buy a knife and bad grammar*

As Sean the STV weatherman says “Nite nite”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen today’s ASA insta post? I am so embarrassed for them. 🙈

That design looks like they’ve used Comic Sans. And it’s grammatically incorrect.

I don’t understand the motivation for reanimating a brand just to make it so much worse than it was before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the motivation for reanimating a brand just to make it so much worse than it was before.
If the comments sections on the last few insta post are anything to go by, (and the latest post itself) it won't last too long.
I still can't understand why someone would buy into it, wasn't ready to let go maybe or sold a lame duck, not like rich to tit on someone tho is it.

I can’t see how we’re supposed to believe that those ASA posts aren’t being written by Rich. They’ve got his touch all over them.

I can’t see how we’re supposed to believe that those ASA posts aren’t being written by Rich. They’ve got his touch all over them.
I feel the opposite now. The last design/post has confirmed in my mind that Rich is indeed out of the picture. He may still be getting commission on sales or licensing fees for old designs, but that new design isn’t him, neither is the desperate begging caption/comments. Rich has put out some cringe posts in his time, but the tone is different now, still cringe but a different kind of cringe, especially in that last post.

Also, the knife comments are not Rich. Whenever he faced backlash (eg sarah everard weapon keychain) he just ignored it and turned off comments. Whoever is in charge of the social media now is replying to every single comment. I cannot imagine arguing with someone who lost their child to knife crime on insta so you can continue to sell a crappy ASA branded knife! Rich would have just completely ignored the poor woman. Not sure which is worse!

I really hope that Matt didn’t pay Rich a lump sum for the brand. If so, Rich should be ashamed of himself.

Reactions: 8