Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s like a poo that won’t flush away. No matter how many of his, his wife’s and her pals accounts that I block, more keep appearing.
it’s like whack a mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the opposite now. The last design/post has confirmed in my mind that Rich is indeed out of the picture.
I am inclined to agree, it’s not ASA though because of the submission of the annual confirmation statement going on company house today. So taken over the brand and not the company which his initial statement said

He’s such a walloper. He thinks he looks cool but it’s giving Borat
Soooooo Borat 😂

Last edited:
I am inclined to agree, it’s not ASA though because of the submission of the annual confirmation statement going on company house today. So taken over the brand and not the company which his initial statement said
So because Rich has submitted the confirmation statement to the ASA listing on companies house, that’s proof that he still owns it? The brand is the company and the company is the brand, no?

Let’s just hope the creditors of the old company don’t miss out again, that’s what they accused RD of last time, running the business from a different company whilst liquidating the old one

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise that another company had been set up. Obviously I knew it would happen because that’s what they do, but duck me, these twats are so predictable.

AS MIKK LTD was set up in June 2022 so it was obviously a planned thing. Ridiculous that they went through the charade of closing and reopening. I bet everyone who bought their shite quality print on demand tees (Matt admitted in the insta comments that he thought the t-shirt quality was dreadful in the lead up to them closing) in the closing down sale are annoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like the insta page has been sanitised again. No sign of the ‘camping’ knife post, or the grammatically incorrect ‘charity’ design about shortening lives… both of which had comments questioning the sale of knives and the inconsistencies of their brand ethos.

The dirty delete was one of Rich’s favourite moves as well…

Matt if you are wondering why people are not taking too kindly to the brand

Use“Abandon” push your outdoor range. Drop the ship, drop the knives, you can push your tattooist mates Clyde valley animal charity, just drop that bellend Rich Davies from your life
Where is the image from?

Reactions: 1
If that poor sod parted with any money to use the AS name/IG account he is on a fast track to being back on the dole. If he was remotely creative or had any business sense he would have started his own brand.

There is something still suss about RDs involvement but he likely wouldn’t step out of the shadows unless it became a success.

Reactions: 5
Where is the image from?
sorry should of explained. It was the liquidator of the initial Abandon ship. Got it from company house. Obviously he never got banned from being a director of a company In the end

Looks like the insta page has been sanitised again. No sign of the ‘camping’ knife post, or the grammatically incorrect ‘charity’ design about shortening lives… both of which had comments questioning the sale of knives and the inconsistencies of their brand ethos.

The dirty delete was one of Rich’s favourite moves as well…
atleast the post calling us all cunts has gone.

Money must be running out now that there’s no sales commission coming in because ASA is dead in the water.

That style of art is so outdated. It screams 2008. Who is still wanting that?

Reactions: 7
I saw him again on LinkedIn advertising his mural painting services. Totally agree the style is so outdated.

Reactions: 6
Seen that forever Betty was in Margate too. I’m sure she mentioned being there for a month. I take it Rich and the wife are there too? Weird bunch.

Reactions: 2