Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh think they're just on an extended holiday. They've gone down there a few times for a week or so at a time before.
10K followers?! Has he just changed the name in his old page?
The style is outdated I'm not sure it was ever in high demand. I don't think he can freehand anything more complex than a doodle tho!

Reactions: 3
Fs how do they all survive in one another’s company for an extended period of time, Banshee Betty obnoxiously screeching every two seconds and then the Davies just being general wanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody got an iPad and Apple Pencil for Christmas! 🤣 Does anyone say YOLO anymore? I can’t with these new ASA designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am actually embarrassed for them looking at that. It’s got 3rd year high school art class vibes.

“The workers slave, the rich get more”

Why is the grammar so terrible on their new designs? And using the word ‘slave’? Really? Also is that a dig at Rich? 🙃

Someone has commented on the spoon design “bring Richard back for duck sake”

Please god no.
Just put the brand out it’s misery.

Reactions: 1
That one comment on Abandon Ship was all it took to poke his massive ego back. Plus, he hasn’t moved to the seaside, he is on a holiday.

Reactions: 1
Yeh I didn't think they'd moved as there hasn't been a flood of posts with their garish "interior design"

That one comment on Abandon Ship was all it took to poke his massive ego back. Plus, he hasn’t moved to the seaside, he is on a holiday.

Reactions: 2
Back to doing what he does best - answering his own questions that he wishes someone else would ask him.

Pure rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so obvious too. The questions all have the same deadpan no personality tone, at least change it up to make it more believable ffs

Is Betty Banshee still down there with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Betty Banshee still down there with them?
"Found a townhouse with our pal" I think they've adopted her maybe a head throuple?
How will Amanda's clusterfuck of clutter interiors gel with Betty's early learning centre vibe 🤣

"We had no choice but to close the bar" pretend it never existed and do a runner to the other side of the country!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
UniteHospitality have commented on the “Rich get more” ASA design with what I can only assume is sarcasm. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Papa John’s pizza company just responded to Matt’s most recent post caption about his rampant diarrhoea. Why even post that? You don’t want customers thinking about actual shite while looking at stuff you’re trying to sell.
I can’t with this guy.

In Rich news, he’s updated his bio to Art/Style/Consultancy. He’s obviously been advised by the orange one to become a fashion influencer as he’s tagging all his ugly clothes. And who in their right mind would hire him as a consultant. So many failed businesses and negative press.

• Haha
Reactions: 8