Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be driving by in the next hour or so, I’ll have a gander and report back.
It is CLOSED. Says on google it’s open until 12 and absolutely no signs of life at 22.45. Doesn’t even look like they just closed a bit early as all the outdoor tables are all piled up against the door/windows from the inside. Yet another failed business venture. Had the potential to be really good and was in a great location, clearly internal problems as I don’t see anywhere else nearby closed down despite the current economical climate.

Reactions: 5
It barely lasted 6 months. And this guy has the balls to tout himself as a business consultant. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It barely lasted 6 months. And this guy has the balls to tout himself as a business consultant. 🤣
he knows how to move stuff from one private limited company to another and shaft creditors.

it’s ok not to be a successful business man, but you know what is happening with him before it officially happens. It’s predictable.
Just be normal mate. Thank your customers who were loyal to you and explain that it didn’t work out. Don’t pretend didn’t happen

If people want to buy the stuff he was quick selling for £2 quid 2 months ago for £30-40 they can. But if it’s a new business that has been set up and you have handed over or sold the intellectual property to mate who you have worked with, just say, we know that the creditors will lose out with the old business. If it’s the same business and you are getting a mate to front it, don’t tell porky pies.

distrust doesn’t sell

It is CLOSED. Says on google it’s open until 12 and absolutely no signs of life at 22.45. Doesn’t even look like they just closed a bit early as all the outdoor tables are all piled up against the door/windows from the inside. Yet another failed business venture. Had the potential to be really good and was in a great location, clearly internal problems as I don’t see anywhere else nearby closed down despite the current economical climate.
Yeah I thought (begrudgingly) that it might work. Great location and probably very aesthetically pleasing to a lot of folk. Lots of students stay in that area and young couples but I thought it was very telling when I was over in that side of city a few weeks ago and it looked dead. We did a mini pub crawl missing the rodeo of course and everywhere was packed apart from that place.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought (begrudgingly) that it might work. Great location and probably very aesthetically pleasing to a lot of folk. Lots of students stay in that area and young couples but I thought it was very telling when I was over in that side of city a few weeks ago and it looked dead. We did a mini pub crawl missing the rodeo of course and everywhere was packed apart from that place.
I do think it looked nice inside (even though everything he gets his swastika laden claws on looks the same) and had it been in the hands of someone who’s decent and honest, it could’ve done well. The south side crowd all love an aesthetic ig pic and that could’ve worked in their favour but the same people are also quite woke and will actively avoid someone that is known to have shady business practices and unfair treatment of staff. He’s done himself dirty here but I’m sure he’ll be back on the gram in no time once he’s come up with some new fiction novel about why it didn’t work out.

he knows how to move stuff from one private limited company to another and shaft creditors.

it’s ok not to be a successful business man, but you know what is happening with him before it officially happens. It’s predictable.
Just be normal mate. Thank your customers who were loyal to you and explain that it didn’t work out. Don’t pretend didn’t happen

If people want to buy the stuff he was quick selling for £2 quid 2 months ago for £30-40 they can. But if it’s a new business that has been set up and you have handed over or sold the intellectual property to mate who you have worked with, just say, we know that the creditors will lose out with the old business. If it’s the same business and you are getting a mate to front it, don’t tell porky pies.

distrust doesn’t sell
For someone who constantly claims to be ‘transparent’ he isn’t at all!

Reactions: 3
I think apart from the food being terrible (only heard that, didn’t try it) people just don’t like those two

Place yer bets now on what shite idea he’ll have next. Mexican dog shite Part 3.
Football tops themed with dog shite.
Swastika dog shite ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m betting something short and brief in Denniston now he’s pissed off the south side hipsters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quietly slipping into obscurity is obnoxious as hell. And he did it anything but quietly he did it boastfully!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is a personal account he has created rather than his vanity account.

I think perhaps he thinks he has matured and wants to live with the professionals on Linkdin the now. Far enough

if you look at his blogs on there he talks 3 weeks ago about being “aggressively transparent” about his businesses….then contradicts that by shutting his bar/restaurant and radio silence about it.

RD: aggressively transparent

Tattle: we see this happening, oh it happened and no comment by RD

End of day, what he sees as transparent is different to everyone who comments on here. This thread hints at distrust yet people predict him and knows what moves are going to happen

Abandon ship are still selling knives, that’s bad, he will always be the abandon ship guy

Reactions: 4
Was it a 6 month only project
It was a 6 month lease. They got out then because it wasn’t making any money. But of course they could spin it that it was a 6 month pop up. If it was a 6 month project, they would have said so, or at least made a post thanking their staff and customers instead of slinking off ‘into obscurity’.

Abandon ship are still selling knives, that’s bad, he will always be the abandon ship guy
The most recent photos on the ASA insta maybe have only 30 likes. As much as I hate to say it, Rich was ASA and ASA was Rich. You can’t just stick some other guy at the wheel (pun intended) and pretend it’s the same. The new designs are good but they don’t really work. It’s like ASA from wish.com and that’s saying something because ASA was already a number of brands from wish.com 🤣

A clothing label needs to have personality, and ok Rich’s personality was terrible, but it appealed to its punters.

I feel bad for this Matt guy who thought he was onto a winner when in actual fact he’s been sold a lame horse.

Rich’s taste was in his ass, but these school bags and laptop cases that the new guy has banged the logo on are embarrassingly naff.

The greenwashing water bottle too is cringe. You’re not Patagonia, you’re a fast fashion brand that screwed over a clothing factory because you didn’t pay them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That is a personal account he has created rather than his vanity account.

I think perhaps he thinks he has matured and wants to live with the professionals on Linkdin the now. Far enough

if you look at his blogs on there he talks 3 weeks ago about being “aggressively transparent” about his businesses….then contradicts that by shutting his bar/restaurant and radio silence about it.

RD: aggressively transparent

Tattle: we see this happening, oh it happened and no comment by RD

End of day, what he sees as transparent is different to everyone who comments on here. This thread hints at distrust yet people predict him and knows what moves are going to happen

I know it’s a personal account but 15 posts is a lot for someone who claims to want a break from social media

Reactions: 1