Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a personal account but 15 posts is a lot for someone who claims to want a break from social media
He is probably very active on mumsnet under a alias of something like “Dick_Armageddon”

It was a 6 month lease. They got out then because it wasn’t making any money. But of course they could spin it that it was a 6 month pop up. If it was a 6 month project, they would have said so, or at least made a post thanking their staff and customers instead of slinking off ‘into obscurity
ah this makes sense, a break clause. Still think. They should of thanked they punters total spin
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
6 months lease or not the silence is deafening. Not addressing it legitimises speculation about it being a failure and it's crappy to the staff. It was never called a 6 month project if they try and spin it that way it's an absolute grift. They're burying their heads in the sand.

Reactions: 8
Their entire ‘careers’ are just grifts of varying degrees of failure. There is nothing likeable about them so nobody feels any sympathy, except for the poor staff they manage to hire and then tit on every single time.

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand how he’s managed to pull a Rachel Dolezal over the course of a decade without any consequence. Heavily implying he’s not white as a marketing tool to shift Mexican (and other cultures) inspired products is shockingly unforgivable.

Reactions: 12
Matt commented on the new abandon ship insta, more or less hinting he is watching this chat. He added stuff about his personality and about how he needs to find a middle ground. He wanted the brand to be faceless etc etc. either way he is paying attention to the chat.

I don’t trust the set up, still feel Rich may be part of it, maybe wrong but if it’s a separate entity don’t wish him nay harm. Other than the selling of knives and the flame generator naming.

don’t be a dick being the only rule…selling knives is a mistake but I know he checks this so we’ll see

Reactions: 7
Matt commented on the new abandon ship insta, more or less hinting he is watching this chat. He added stuff about his personality and about how he needs to find a middle ground. He wanted the brand to be faceless etc etc. either way he is paying attention to the chat.

I don’t trust the set up, still feel Rich may be part of it, maybe wrong but if it’s a separate entity don’t wish him nay harm. Other than the selling of knives and the flame generator naming.

don’t be a dick being the only rule…selling knives is a mistake but I know he checks this so we’ll see
Tell us yer dug’s name ffs. Is it in witness protection? 🤣
Best thing Matt could do is plaster it with his face to get it as far away from the other face as possible. There are followers commenting asking who runs it now. Faceless isn’t good if people still associate it with the old face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tell us yer dug’s name ffs. Is it in witness protection? 🤣
Best thing Matt could do is plaster it with his face to get it as far away from the other face as possible. There are followers commenting asking who runs it now. Faceless isn’t good if people still associate it with the old face.
So very very true

Reactions: 2
selling knives is a mistake but I know he checks this so we’ll see
Well he's pushing them again today so clearly ain't listening very much.

I don’t trust the set up, still feel Rich may be part of it,
I 100% do not believe that rich is out of this set up completely. The amount of times over the years he's had rants about IP and design pinching (and been the subject of it to I might add) I can't see that he would have just gone "here ya go buddy" and handed it all over.

Well he's pushing them again today so clearly ain't listening very much.

I 100% do not believe that rich is out of this set up completely. The amount of times over the years he's had rants about IP and design pinching (and been the subject of it to I might add) I can't see that he would have just gone "here ya go buddy" and handed it all over.
I agree - we’ve seen countless times how he can’t actually step away from social media for more than a couple of days every time he’s made a post about doing it, blah blah blah.
There’s no way he’s happily walking away from a business if he can help it - he’s definitely still involved in some capacity.

Reactions: 2
yeah - thought even if it didn’t work it would at least piss them off
Think it might have pissed him off. What a way to run a company. Didn't believe it when people said he read this lol.

Close the page Matt dont torture yourself getting so wound up over the opinions of about ten randoms you have to post a 🖕on your business page. Have a good Christmas!

And Merry Christmas everyone else! 🎄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting, Matt was not getting attacked on here, it’s Richard Davies and his brand that was

he called everyone cunts, don’t think anyone has called him anything so it’s confusing

he has just confirmed 3 things from that post

1) he is in bed with Rich Davies still
2) he is a helmet of much cheddary proportions
3) this thread is living in his head rent free despite not being about him

cheers Matt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How bizzare. I thought he seemed like a good guy and wished him the best with the business.
He doesn’t even have a thread about him ?!!