Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only thing that you can’t get in a supermarket there is the wee pink pill which looks like an anxiety pill/beta blocker - the cod liver oil and nurofen sent me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s this other shirt brand he’s peddling now? Muchos Caballos? And his tagline for the brand is “it’s all about the vibe”… shame your vibe is dodgy af 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds like he’s been forced to by lots of factors. I dunno I feel like his “exit speech” sounded a bit odd. Can’t put my finger on it but defo doesn’t sound like a happy ending at all.

Reactions: 8
Sounds like he’s been forced to by lots of factors. I dunno I feel like his “exit speech” sounded a bit odd. Can’t put my finger on it but defo doesn’t sound like a happy ending at all.
Agree.

When someone puts up a longgg post about mutually agreeing to part ways - especially after him bumming himself up over his “role” over the past few weeks, he’s trying to get ahead of the story.

What the duck is he going to do with that social media manager he was hiring 😂

Also, does that mean we’re just going to be subjected to his fashion brand now or is he going to open another business that he’s doomed to duck up?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how many suppliers/staff will be left unpaid this time being as the apparel business is going too 🤔

Reactions: 2
I see he’s already changed his handle to reflect… such a drama Queen, okay RiChIE dIsAsTeR

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems out of nowhere. what happened? It's one thing to step away from the bars but ASA too????

yeah would love to know what’s happening with the apparel, he blocked me lol so can’t see his stuff and I unfollowed all the associated accounts after they gaslit their staff and implemented anti union policies

eta- looks like the decision to literally abandon ship on the apparel came very suddenly, was stuff in the past month about them having new designs etc

this made me LOL

17A6542E-A5D0-415A-999B-4F5230B8BF9D.jpeg

Also is his shirt brand going as well? Anyone know? The shirts are £90 a pop and look like Shein designs and quality so doubt it’ll last long

Last edited:
  • Haha
yeah would love to know what’s happening with the apparel, he blocked me lol so can’t see his stuff and I unfollowed all the associated accounts after they gaslit their staff and implemented anti union policies

eta- looks like the decision to literally abandon ship on the apparel came very suddenly, was stuff in the past month about them having new designs etc

this made me LOL

View attachment 1272281

Also is his shirt brand going as well? Anyone know? The shirts are £90 a pop and look like Shein designs and quality so doubt it’ll last long
His shirt brand is an interesting one, I saw recently he put the prices up on them as someone queried it. Thought it was odd to just do and then only explain because someone asked.

For someone who is so “innocent” he doesn’t half bleat on about people’s opinions of him does he?!
As my old gran used to say, other people’s opinion of you is none of your business.

He needs to get over himself.

For someone who is so “innocent” he doesn’t half bleat on about people’s opinions of him does he?!
As my old gran used to say, other people’s opinion of you is none of your business.

He needs to get over himself.
He’s OBSESSED with what other people think of him, it’s insane.

Reactions: 3