Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly how I think this is going to go. No one who actually knows what they’re doing or who has any self respect would apply for that job. Also hilariously, he said he would be taking applications for like 2 weeks? Think it’s been way longer so probably hasn’t had as much interest as he was hoping haha
Haha that doesn’t surprise me! I think most of his followers will be from the abandon ship apparel days and be too old and wise to fall for that pish. They’ll also know their worth and be laughing at the lack of money he’s offering for such a full on job with the travelling.

Reactions: 2
@ilovetrashtv yeah more than likely. Hey, people may see the brand and think it looks like a cool opportunity, but on actually reading the job spec I hope they’ll see that he’s really asking for way too much from one person for that kind of money, it’s disgusting.

Also, here he goes AGAIN with the dropping out of art school story. I’m actually laughing, how many times have we heard this now?!
Hun, at this point it’s like you’re just trying to convince yourself you made the right decision - no one else gives a duck 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
@ilovetrashtv yeah more than likely. Hey, people may see the brand and think it looks like a cool opportunity, but on actually reading the job spec I hope they’ll see that he’s really asking for way too much from one person for that kind of money, it’s disgusting.

Also, here he goes AGAIN with the dropping out of art school story. I’m actually laughing, how many times have we heard this now?!
Hun, at this point it’s like you’re just trying to convince yourself you made the right decision - no one else gives a duck 😂
Oh ffs just shut up Robert, Richard, whatever your name is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed he wanted the person to travel to Dundee once a month as well as London once a month, was curious as to whether the expenses for that would be covered by him rather than the applicant because can you imagine paying for that out of your own pocket every month when you’re already getting not brilliant money for the amount of work he’s expecting 😂 I feel like in most places the company would cover it but given his history wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t.

Reactions: 4
I noticed he wanted the person to travel to Dundee once a month as well as London once a month, was curious as to whether the expenses for that would be covered by him rather than the applicant because can you imagine paying for that out of your own pocket every month when you’re already getting not brilliant money for the amount of work he’s expecting 😂 I feel like in most places the company would cover it but given his history wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t.
Yep! And not once has he ever explained this - surely he can't be so dumb as to think that's too much to ask of someone for such a small salary. Hell, I'd run a mile if it were me.

He's never explained if travel expenses would be covered, nor how often these travel events will be (he said once a month, but I imagine it would be more). I doubt he would cover it, he would just throw his toys out the pram and say how he's covered himself to do it, so people applying should be prepared to. He's a dick and I still can't believe what he's asking of someone for that kind of salary.

Dude's deluded.

Reactions: 2
Something else I’ve noticed he does a lot is say on his Stories he is going somewhere incase anyone wants to join him.

Does this guy not have any real friends to message for this kind of thing? He has 14.5k followers he posts this tit to, literally anyone could be looking.

It just screams of someone who thinks they have a big circle of friends around them but in fact they’re quite sad and lonely. Aw.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Rich posing with a handful of drugs in his stories. Not like him to try and make money from mental health on the gram! I mean who goes to take their meds and thinks “I know, I’ll post a picture of my meds to insta”

Reactions: 1
Not Rich posing with a handful of drugs in his stories. Not like him to try and make money from mental health on the gram! I mean who goes to take their meds and thinks “I know, I’ll post a picture of my meds to insta”
Did he take it down? Can’t see this one.

He clearly has no real pals. I almost feel sorry for him. The constant need for validation from the internet. Asking the Instagram void who’s around for drinks. Get a grip man. Also the photo of the pills thing, so many of us have medication we take daily to deal with the day. We don’t feel the need to show everyone. He’s thinks he’s so bloody different and life is so hard for him. Mate life is tough for us all.

Reactions: 3
Needs to keep his brain going because scribbling shite art and mistreating employees isn’t enough to fill the days for him 🤣
He’s such a bleeping creep, what grown man thinks…you know what today I’ll do my hair like a 4 year old wee girl! 🤢🤮

He clearly has no real pals. I almost feel sorry for him. The constant need for validation from the internet. Asking the Instagram void who’s around for drinks. Get a grip man. Also the photo of the pills thing, so many of us have medication we take daily to deal with the day. We don’t feel the need to show everyone. He’s thinks he’s so bloody different and life is so hard for him. Mate life is tough for us all.
Don’t feel sorry for him, he’s a bleep. The way he treats his staff is proof, dread to think how he treated any of his pals

Reactions: 5
I just can’t with this idiot.

Text 👏 those 👏 ‘pals’ 👏

he says it as though he’s Adele and has had to cancel a show, how many ‘pals’ was he intending on seeing, I’m guaranteeing a small amount he’d be able to text rather than broadcasting on Stories 😂 - no one cares mate!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7