Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s totally obsessed, he can’t help himself. He will never come across as truly honest. The way everything was handled with the liquidation and all the shite surrounding workers rights he just didn’t come across as open and honest at all yet it’s the one thing he bleats on about. It’s all about damage control with him, that’s my impression. Only tells the truth when he’s forced to and even then it still feels shady. No one to blame but himself. He’s created his own character and now is sad that no one likes it

Reactions: 9
He’s totally obsessed, he can’t help himself. He will never come across as truly honest. The way everything was handled with the liquidation and all the shite surrounding workers rights he just didn’t come across as open and honest at all yet it’s the one thing he bleats on about. It’s all about damage control with him, that’s my impression. Only tells the truth when he’s forced to and even then it still feels shady. No one to blame but himself. He’s created his own character and now is sad that no one likes it
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. He’s such a hypocrite with what he preaches about on the internet and how he conducts himself and his business. Such a shady character.
Always trying to control the narrative to put himself in a better light..

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t he supposed to be taking a break from social media for a while? Over inflated ego got in the way again. No mates in real life eh Rich? Screwed too many of them over didn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t he supposed to be taking a break from social media for a while? Over inflated ego got in the way again. No mates in real life eh Rich? Screwed too many of them over didn’t you?
😂 “I’m taking a break from the internet for a while guys” then continues to be on the internet

Reactions: 2
My mate worked at a hardware shop and has the side of his head tattooed. Believe me Rich, no one gives a duck about your overpriced shirt that you can get on Shein.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Amanda popped up on my fyp earlier and it looks like she is styling what looks like could be another bar that he is opening 🤔

Reactions: 1
So Amanda popped up on my fyp earlier and it looks like she is styling what looks like could be another bar that he is opening 🤔
Bet that’s why he’s distanced himself from the Abandon Ship bars and brand. Doesn’t want the rep from that to follow him into his next bar like a bad smell. Only he forgets that the bad smell is actually just…himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His last t shirt 'humble brag' that he came up with the 'design' of wearing the Black Flag logo but replacing the band name. Because no one has ever done that..apart from tons of people for years. Idiot.

• Haha
His last t shirt 'humble brag' that he came up with the 'design' of wearing the Black Flag logo but replacing the band name. Because no one has ever done that..apart from tons of people for years. Idiot.
He hasn’t got an original idea to speak of

So him and his wife have indeed opened a Mexican cocktail place in the south side of Glasgow called The Last Rodeo. It looks just like the Abandon Ship bar with all the drawings on the walls. I bet his old partners McMerry are pissed. I wonder if they had a no-compete clause in their contract with him. Obviously not as the new place looks exactly like their bars. He’s prolly just stolen all the contacts from the previous venture to go out on his own. Strange that he kept it a secret too, while pretending to be retired. Comments are being deleted on the socials, as you’d imagine.

lmao just noticed that Unite are following them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So him and his wife have indeed opened a Mexican cocktail place in the south side of Glasgow called The Last Rodeo. It looks just like the Abandon Ship bar with all the drawings on the walls. I bet his old partners McMerry are pissed. I wonder if they had a no-compete clause in their contract with him. Obviously not as the new place looks exactly like their bars. He’s prolly just stolen all the contacts from the previous venture to go out on his own. Strange that he kept it a secret too, while pretending to be retired. Comments are being deleted on the socials, as you’d imagine.

lmao just noticed that Unite are following them.
I'm pretty sure it's the bar that used to be the Luchador?

Between that & him not having any new listing on companies house, I don't think he's entirely untangled from MacMerry...

Reactions: 4
He’s so sketchy, luchador always looked decent but was ridiculously overpriced and I obv wouldn’t step in an establishment they’re involved wi

He says that the Luchador was always separate from the AS bars. That’s simply not true. The Luchador was part of the McMerry group. A 2 second Google search proves that. Sketchy as duck that there’s no new posting on companies house. Must still be owned by McMerry.

I also wish he’d stop saying he retired. Opening a bar and going into work every day is not being retired. It’s having a business, and therefore having a job.

Reactions: 8
I drove past this last night and I’m almost certain it’s just the Luchador with new signage outside. The neon rose was still above the toilets and everything.