Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just seen he’s touted himself as knowing ‘numbers’ - so what happened with the liquidation of your company the first time round and the multiple examples of not paying staff or contributions to their pension pots and acting like you knew nothing about it?

That’s numbers, no?
he assumes everyone else is as blinkered and ignorant as he is. twit.

Reactions: 2
‘86% customer return rate’

what this means is that 86% of the people who ordered from ASA yesterday were return customers. Not that 86% of his customers returned to buy something. This could mean that of the 10 people who ordered yesterday, 8 people had bought something previous. He’s misleading people into thinking that 86% of his previous customers bought tit yesterday.

this is not the boast he thinks it is. It is harder (especially in the current climate and due to all his shady tit) to get new customers, not keep existing ones. The success rate of selling to existing customers is very high at around 75%.

But what do I know? I’m not a ‘numbers guy’ like our Rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘86% customer return rate’

what this means is that 86% of the people who ordered from ASA yesterday were return customers. Not that 86% of his customers returned to buy something. This could mean that of the 10 people who ordered yesterday, 8 people had bought something previous. He’s misleading people into thinking that 86% of his previous customers bought tit yesterday.

this is not the boast he thinks it is. It is harder (especially in the current climate and due to all his shady tit) to get new customers, not keep existing ones. The success rate of selling to existing customers is very high at around 75%.

But what do I know? I’m not a ‘numbers guy’ like our Rich.
For a guy who claims to be a ‘numbers guy’ he really doesn’t know numbers. What a dope.

Reactions: 1
Not Richard comparing ASA to Gucci. 🤣

For his print on demand, he’ll be using either Printify or Printiful which are terrible quality. Print on demand is cheapening his brand, not sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not Richard comparing ASA to Gucci. 🤣

For his print on demand, he’ll be using either Printify or Printiful which are terrible quality. Print on demand is cheapening his brand, not sales.
I thought the very same! Who on earth does he think he is? The ego on the man 😂😂😂

On a shallow note, his long fingernails give me the absolute heebie jeebies. 🤢

• Haha
For someone who constantly acts like he’s so nonchalant about his ‘journey’ and that he doesn’t care for outside validation… corrrrr does he love to tell anyone his life story. How many times have we heard this now??

Get yourself a notebook lad instead of screaming into your Instagram Stories - naebody cares.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
For someone who constantly acts like he’s so nonchalant about his ‘journey’ and that he doesn’t care for outside validation… corrrrr does he love to tell anyone his life story. How many times have we heard this now??

Get yourself a notebook lad instead of screaming into your Instagram Stories - naebody cares.
Are there people on his page who supports him and buy into this crap?
Hopefully his uncertain path involves the criminal record he bleeping deserves

Reactions: 3

He is just insufferable. I unfollowed him months ago because I couldn’t be arsed reading this tit weekly (and because he STILL hasn’t learned how to treat staff fairly after all these mistakes) and this thread constantly reminds me he is still playing the WOE IS ME card.

He’s obviously successful in some level and it just reminds me of when your really pretty friend says she’s fat and ugly so people will compliment her. This is all just his version of that. Every week or so he needs to post something like so people tell him how amazing he is to seek validation off strangers from the internet he doesn’t know or care about.
Give me bleeping peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is just insufferable. I unfollowed him months ago because I couldn’t be arsed reading this tit weekly (and because he STILL hasn’t learned how to treat staff fairly after all these mistakes) and this thread constantly reminds me he is still playing the WOE IS ME card.

He’s obviously successful in some level and it just reminds me of when your really pretty friend says she’s fat and ugly so people will compliment her. This is all just his version of that. Every week or so he needs to post something like so people tell him how amazing he is to seek validation off strangers from the internet he doesn’t know or care about.
Give me bleeping peace.
This really made me laugh, you’re so spot on with this observation.

He FOREVER needs external validation from the internet despite acting like he doesn’t, it’s so ridiculous. If he didn’t care what anyone thought, he wouldn’t forever do the question boxes or asking for peoples opinions on his Stories.

Also, if we want a laugh… (also, I bleeping hateeeee when people/hunfluencers try and do these for ‘engagement’ so boring)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This really made me laugh, you’re so spot on with this observation.

He FOREVER needs external validation from the internet despite acting like he doesn’t, it’s so ridiculous. If he didn’t care what anyone thought, he wouldn’t forever do the question boxes or asking for peoples opinions on his Stories.

Also, if we want a laugh… (also, I bleeping hateeeee when people/hunfluencers try and do these for ‘engagement’ so boring)
He asks for advice or ‘what would you like to see’ then either 1. Doesn’t do it or 2. Does it and makes it out to be his own idea.

That screenshot with all the writing is just bigging himself up. Butt hurt that someone said something negative (and true) about him and now he needs to write an essay to make himself seem amazing. The guy makes me want to vom.

Just to add: when exactly has he faces his problems head on? The last thing I saw him face ‘head on’ was when he was preaching about being the owner of AS then as soon as there was drama he backed away from that stance FAST and suddenly became the 10% owner in a creative role. Now I think he’s back to being the ‘owner’ now the heat has been turned down a bit. The boy can’t keep up with his own lies. He needs to STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He asks for advice or ‘what would you like to see’ then either 1. Doesn’t do it or 2. Does it and makes it out to be his own idea.

That screenshot with all the writing is just bigging himself up. Butt hurt that someone said something negative (and true) about him and now he needs to write an essay to make himself seem amazing. The guy makes me want to vom.

Just to add: when exactly has he faces his problems head on? The last thing I saw him face ‘head on’ was when he was preaching about being the owner of AS then as soon as there was drama he backed away from that stance FAST and suddenly became the 10% owner in a creative role. Now I think he’s back to being the ‘owner’ now the heat has been turned down a bit. The boy can’t keep up with his own lies. He needs to STFU.
He does! Just a way to make himself feel relevant - it's like when hunfluencers ask 'what content should I post next?' because they literally have none of their own ideas.

Yep. I was surprised he actually posted the reply that someone sent saying he was a crook, but it's true. His response was so 'woe is me' - tell me exactly what problems he is supposed to have handled head on? As you say, the whole drama around the ownership of AS was a dumpster fire that he quickly removed himself from, now that it has quieted down he's back at the forefront of it all again.

Also, I pity the person who he takes on as his social media manager. He still hasn't addressed the shocking pay for what is required with the role, nor anything about the constant travel. Honestly, good luck to whoever has put themselves forward for it, but it all seems like he's just exploiting someone else to do it for him, despite spending all that time the other day chirpsing about algorithms and shite that he knows nothing about.

Reactions: 4
He does! Just a way to make himself feel relevant - it's like when hunfluencers ask 'what content should I post next?' because they literally have none of their own ideas.

Yep. I was surprised he actually posted the reply that someone sent saying he was a crook, but it's true. His response was so 'woe is me' - tell me exactly what problems he is supposed to have handled head on? As you say, the whole drama around the ownership of AS was a dumpster fire that he quickly removed himself from, now that it has quieted down he's back at the forefront of it all again.

Also, I pity the person who he takes on as his social media manager. He still hasn't addressed the shocking pay for what is required with the role, nor anything about the constant travel. Honestly, good luck to whoever has put themselves forward for it, but it all seems like he's just exploiting someone else to do it for him, despite spending all that time the other day chirpsing about algorithms and shite that he knows nothing about.
It’s gonna be some poor soul who idolises him who does it isn’t it? Thinks he gets to work with his hero then very quickly learns that they’re being treated like a piece of tit on his shoe then he’ll dispose of them (or they’ll leave) once they’ve taught him how to do it himself.

It’s gonna be some poor soul who idolises him who does it isn’t it? Thinks he gets to work with his hero then very quickly learns that they’re being treated like a piece of tit on his shoe then he’ll dispose of them (or they’ll leave) once they’ve taught him how to do it himself.
Exactly how I think this is going to go. No one who actually knows what they’re doing or who has any self respect would apply for that job. Also hilariously, he said he would be taking applications for like 2 weeks? Think it’s been way longer so probably hasn’t had as much interest as he was hoping haha