Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just feel the need to justify her eating one tiny chocolate egg over the concern that the baby will get a sweet tooth? She makes it sound like this kid would be devouring 2kg of dairy milk each day if she dared touch another one.

The irony of how the next post mentions eating disorder week too :LOL: maybe I’m a greedy bastard but it’s one tiny egg, her then needing to explain why she’s eaten it (“nobody is perfect”) seems bordering on disordered eating to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did she really just feel the need to justify her eating one tiny chocolate egg over the concern that the baby will get a sweet tooth? She makes it sound like this kid would be devouring 2kg of dairy milk each day if she dared touch another one.

The irony of how the next post mentions eating disorder week too :LOL: maybe I’m a greedy bastard but it’s one tiny egg, her then needing to explain why she’s eaten it (“nobody is perfect”) seems bordering on disordered eating to me.
We’ve been saying this on the thread for a while, her eating does seem very disordered - everything is measured

Reactions: 2
What a feckin prat. Of course it’s borderline eating disorder. Before she started to carve out her way as the “only voice of reason” for having a healthy relationship with food (yawn)... I heard her on a radio interview a few years back saying something along the lines of her avoiding dessert because it was bad. She’s all fake. Her message is all a facade.

We’ve been saying this on the thread for a while, her eating does seem very disordered - everything is measured
A lot of people in the wellness wanker and nutrition industries have been known to say she has disordered eating. There’s one particular wannabe who goes around slating her..with reason..but yeah.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a feckin prat. Of course it’s borderline eating disorder. Before she started to carve out her way as the “only voice of reason” for having a healthy relationship with food (yawn)... I heard her on a radio interview a few years back saying something along the lines of her avoiding dessert because it was bad. She’s all fake. Her message is all a facade.

A lot of people in the wellness wanker and nutrition industries have been known to say she has disordered eating. There’s one particular wannabe who goes around slating her..with reason..but yeah.
Who is it?

Reactions: 1
I don’t have the time (or the tolerance for her crap) to follow her so this is the first I’ve really seen of it, if she’s always like this then I can totally see why you guys think that on this thread. How can she be giving nutrition advice to others when she’s like this herself?

I don’t understand her message. ‘Nobody is perfect’ she says because she had some chocolate. So does that mean if you have any amount of chocolate you are not perfect? How does that fit with her ‘balance is key’ message? She is so full of BS.

i really hope her baby is a total brat who refuses all fruit and veg and only wants to live on fish fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her message. ‘Nobody is perfect’ she says because she had some chocolate. So does that mean if you have any amount of chocolate you are not perfect? How does that fit with her ‘balance is key’ message? She is so full of BS.

i really hope her baby is a total brat who refuses all fruit and veg and only wants to live on fish fingers.
What if the fish fingers were #gifted though...

• Haha
It’s like they need people to realise they’re pregnant and not fat. So disordered!

Reactions: 5
Or...I’m pregnant...give me #gifted stuff and lots of it!
Definitely fits in with her motive then. She has no shame.

Her minion Sophie is just as bad as her.... a seemingly walking eating disorder who also regurgitates anything she reads and spins it off as new gospel. (I’ve read interviews and heard things she says that lean towards this...not just basing it on her emaciated photos). During eating disorder week she seems to think this is the right and non-triggering sort of image to share with her sheeple....I mean seriously...one minute you’re working with eating disorder patients...(she isn’t even a dietitian) and the next minute it’s intuitive eating :rolleyes:. If this image doesn’t trigger their clients that have eating disorders and I’m assuming their slightly younger audience then I don’t know what does. Barf:sick:...they are completely narcissistic airheads living in a complete bubble.
8B431EE5-8B27-4206-A450-063481C457AD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Her minion Sophie is just as bad as her.... a seemingly walking eating disorder who also regurgitates anything she reads and spins it off as new gospel. (I’ve read interviews and heard things she says that lean towards this...not just basing it on her emaciated photos). During eating disorder week she seems to think this is the right and non-triggering sort of image to share with her sheeple....I mean seriously...one minute you’re working with eating disorder patients...(she isn’t even a dietitian) and the next minute it’s intuitive eating :rolleyes:. If this image doesn’t trigger their clients that have eating disorders and I’m assuming their slightly younger audience then I don’t know what does. Barf:sick:...they are completely narcissistic airheads living in a complete bubble.
View attachment 91309
How irresponsible. It’s not normal for most women to have so little body fat. Don’t you need a certain amount of body fat in order to menstruate? Maybe she is just naturally very thin as her face doesn’t look too gaunt but it’s hard to know with insta filters etc

Reactions: 4

View attachment 91309
My goodness, this is worrying. She looks far from healthy. Also, anyone seeing some photoshop in this?

What is with this pregnant insta clique, and the constant cradling of their baby bumps in every single post!
There’s a post of her cradling her bump whilst wearing work out clothes and as her bump is so small it actually looks difficult to cradle but she still has to do it anyway. Between her and Lucy ‘longest pregnancy in the world’ Meck,I don’t know who is worse. I never once felt the need to cradle my bump in public or photos,it’s not like your baby is gonna fall out ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.