Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see how she's employing them.

She's at the sad-fishing yet again with the pity-post. She usually does it after another female health or fitness blogger has written a pity-me post on Insta and she obviously feels competitive with. Unreal how out of touch she is with the real world. And blatantly needs a lot of validation. Also, totally smug as f*.

I’ve just done a quick google of ‘Rhiannon Lambert husband’ and looks like he is a financial analyst called Billy Evans. Im not on LinkedIn but his profile comes up in the google search.

I imagine they are all self employed perhaps? even if they aren’t I suppose they can carry on working and generating an income. I’m not sure how much nutritionists charge but would imagine for Harley Street you’re looking at £50+ an hour

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I do like Rhiannon, but I definitely think she lives an extremely privileged life and seems a bit out of touch at times.

The sort of healthy lifestyle she promotes is just not accessible to the vast majority of women.

She’s one of those ones you follow to be like ahhh I wish my life was like that when you’re sitting eating an entire box of Thornton’s... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do like Rhiannon, but I definitely think she lives an extremely privileged life and seems a bit out of touch at times.

The sort of healthy lifestyle she promotes is just not accessible to the vast majority of women.

She’s one of those ones you follow to be like ahhh I wish my life was like that when you’re sitting eating an entire box of Thornton’s... 😂
I imagine she spends a small fortune on exercise classes alone. Can’t imagine her slumming it in a Fitness First!

Reactions: 1
I imagine she spends a small fortune on exercise classes alone. Can’t imagine her slumming it in a Fitness First!
I always think this like she goes to a different place everyday for some random fancy excercise class. Loads of them like like one on one sessions to. I reckon she gets gifted sessions at loads of places but doesn’t declare, like you say it would cost her a small fortune if she was paying for it all 😂

She charges £275 an hour and is booked up weeks in advance, before you add up everything else ....that may go some way to paying for the pricey classes/gym....but I agree that a lot must be gifted

She charges £275 an hour and is booked up weeks in advance, before you add up everything else ....that may go some way to paying for the pricey classes/gym....but I agree that a lot must be gifted
I’m curious as to how many private clients she has a week. I don’t think it can be more than 15 or 20 given all the other content and activities she does. Her overheads must be pretty high working at Harley St, but fair play to her!

I bet she’ll be one of those who goes back to work a week after the baby is born. Either that or they’ll employ a Norland Nanny!!

She doesn’t declare any of her gifts 😤 Her wedding & honeymoon HAD to be in breach of rules!

I’m curious as to how many private clients she has a week. I don’t think it can be more than 15 or 20 given all the other content and activities she does. Her overheads must be pretty high working at Harley St, but fair play to her!

I bet she’ll be one of those who goes back to work a week after the baby is born. Either that or they’ll employ a Norland Nanny!!
I don’t imagine she has anywhere near what you estimate. Firstly she spends too much time on herself, it’s not doable in her industry, but secondly & most importantly she’s not likeable!

She takes 3 new private clients a week....the rest of the time is follow up appointments and then everything else she does. The other nutritionists work 10-7

I saw her story about the nurse not being able to take blood and bursting blood vessels in both her arms because she’s still not 100% and dehydrated. GO BACK TO BED THEN AND STOP PLAYING THE MARTYR!

God forbid she prioritises her health and pregnancy. It might result in her being a burden to her husband 🙄

Reactions: 2
I saw her story about the nurse not being able to take blood and bursting blood vessels in both her arms because she’s still not 100% and dehydrated. GO BACK TO BED THEN AND STOP PLAYING THE MARTYR!

God forbid she prioritises her health and pregnancy. It might result in her being a burden to her husband 🙄
She is such a bad advert for pregnancy. Excessive exercise, basically admitting she is starving herself and then allowing herself to get that dehydrated. My sister is a medic and you have to get pretty pathetically dehydrated to get to the point that they can’t take blood!

Unfollowed her a long time ago. Sick of that whole arse licking insta gang.
I think i might need to do the same! What she shows is unrelatable and unachievable.. show me someone with an hour commute, kids, full time job, no cleaner, no nanny who finds time to read, cook, exercise and stay sane lol

What is with this pregnant insta clique, and the constant cradling of their baby bumps in every single post!

Reactions: 5
What is with this pregnant insta clique, and the constant cradling of their baby bumps in every single post!
Absolutely insufferable. As if they’re the only ones who’ve ever been up the duff. Just imagine the impending self-righteous Mummy posts coming our way...

It’s a shame she’s so smug and self righteous as I do really like her podcast. Out of all the instagrammers I follow she seems to be the most arrogant of the lot

Reactions: 2
Absolutely insufferable. As if they’re the only ones who’ve ever been up the duff. Just imagine the impending self-righteous Mummy posts coming our way...
Thankfully, I unfollowed her ages ago. I will be spared the mummy posts on my feed!

It’s a shame she’s so smug and self righteous as I do really like her podcast. Out of all the instagrammers I follow she seems to be the most arrogant of the lot
I used to really like following her, and her content was informative. But the constant preaching and trips to super expensive gyms/rooftop Pilates etc just really grated on me. What tipped me over the edge, was her dramatic reaction to her gender reveal party, where she was also dressed up as a bride for some reason. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankfully, I unfollowed her ages ago. I will be spared the mummy posts on my feed!

I used to really like following her, and her content was informative. But the constant preaching and trips to super expensive gyms/rooftop Pilates etc just really grated on me. What tipped me over the edge, was her dramatic reaction to her gender reveal party, where she was also dressed up as a bride for some reason. Weird.
Oh gosh yeah, that gender reveal video was way OTT. We get you’re excited and yes it’s lovely news but to me that is a very private moment which had no news of being plastered on the internet.

The lifestyle she portrays is totally unaffordable for the vast majority of women in their 20s/30s and I don’t think there’s any care or consideration for how that might make some feel.

I just went on her blog to have a look - it hasn’t been posted yet. I read her article on soy foods - her writing is terrible. She doesn’t explain herself at all well and a lot of it reads as if it’s been copied verbatim from a text book.

I can’t quite get my head round her success. She seems to employ quite a big team for her nutrition clinic, yet she’s not a great communicator or public speaker (I think her TED talk is pretty poor and charisma-free too).
Her book was basically a copy of any basic nutrition textbook. Amazed with how people fall for it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.